Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

Suppose we end birthright citizenship. What will replace it?

How will one become a citizen? I'm hoping for grandkids, and I'm hoping they will be Americans. If my first grandbaby being born in Texas is not enough for him or her to be a citizen, what else will the baby be required to do? What if one of my kids marries a ferner? Will there be even more requirements, even if the baby is born in Lebonon, Kansas, near the geographic center of the contiguous United States?
Tut...tut. Don't confuse them with facts. They are having such a good time being racists.

I know Democrats cringe at the thought of such a Bill but aren’t politicians supposed to protect Americans and not Mexico’s people?
Could a Bill such as this have any negative affect on REAL American’s?
Careful what you wish for--if their is no birthright citizenship, what gives any US born person citizenship?

The reason no such law is ever passed is because it would be appealed to the Supreme Court where they would over rule the law as un-Constitutional.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Tut...tut. Don't confuse them with facts. They are having such a good time being racists.
Wanting to end birthright citizenship isn't racist. It's an idea to protect the country from racist Democrats who want to import hoardes of brown people on the expectation that brown people will mow their lawns, raise their kids, pick their cotton, and polish their pickles more cheaply than white or black Americans would.

My point is that ending birthright citizen means a new standard for citizenship is needed. Before I support ending birthright citizenship, I need to know the replacement.

I know Democrats cringe at the thought of such a Bill but aren’t politicians supposed to protect Americans and not Mexico’s people?
Could a Bill such as this have any negative affect on REAL American’s?
Agreed. Should have been done a long time ago. But you're still a racist twat.

Suppose we end birthright citizenship. What will replace it?

How will one become a citizen? I'm hoping for grandkids, and I'm hoping they will be Americans. If my first grandbaby being born in Texas is not enough for him or her to be a citizen, what else will the baby be required to do? What if one of my kids marries a ferner? Will there be even more requirements, even if the baby is born in Lebonon, Kansas, near the geographic center of the contiguous United States?

Damn you dumb

"legitimate politicians" specifically "Republicans" are not pushed by Faux "News" and the morons who parrot it.

In 2001 America had a GOP Prez, House and Senate, and wanted more of the "Gingrich Revolution." They got the exact opposite because Faux had lured in the SUB, the pro israel Christian like the OP, IQ under 5, supporter of government handouts, and instead of getting legit Republicans we got the worst traitor in American history who did nothing about the border issue. Indeed, the SUBs who still support W are the ones who should answer the OP question.

Why didn't W do it???

Why didn't W push SCHOOL VOUCHERS?

Why didn't W continue FISCAL CONSERVATISM and SMALL GOVERNMENT?

Was your hero W "legit" or THE WORST TRAITOR IN US HISTORY???

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

Wanting to end birthright citizenship isn't racist. It's an idea to protect the country from racist Democrats who want to import hoardes of brown people on the expectation that brown people will mow their lawns, raise their kids, pick their cotton, and polish their pickles more cheaply than white or black Americans would.

My point is that ending birthright citizen means a new standard for citizenship is needed. Before I support ending birthright citizenship, I need to know the replacement.
😄

They're are no proud racists left. They're all deeply ashamed cucks.

Careful what you wish for--if their is no birthright citizenship, what gives any US born person citizenship?

A 100% legal lineage.
If ones presence was not approved by We The People then it’s just plain nonsensical to think the children of said person should have consent.

😄

They're are no proud racists left. They're all deeply ashamed cucks.

Sometimes they pretend to be proud. On the internet. Where they can remain anonymous.
I’m proud to have the balls to accept and consider racist data, truth and facts. I think all good real core Americans are…BLM founders and ALL dark people bust their balls trying to get out of the ghettos and barrios to live amongst evil whitey…weird shit huh?

Forum List

Back