🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Or are you saying kill all those who follow Islam?

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Start with the 1st option and see how they react.

When you deal with vermin, you must destroy the nest.

Islam is not a problem per se, but what has come out from it.

Okay.
From the OP's article, which had nothing to do with a relative's involvement in a terrorist attack, I assume he is just showing us the terrorists' heinousness, which therefore means we should by all means throw out the Constitution and all Common Sense and just prosecute the willy nilly out of anyone who even KNOWS a terrorist. I mean, why stop with the family? His neighbors probably knew too, right?
The investigators who look into terror attacks are a very suspicious lot, and they will definitely look at everyone who knew the terrorist. If there is evidence the family members knew and said nothing, I agree they should get thrown in prison. Otherwise, no.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Okay.
From the OP's article, which had nothing to do with a relative's involvement in a terrorist attack, I assume he is just showing us the terrorists' heinousness, which therefore means we should by all means throw out the Constitution and all Common Sense and just prosecute the willy nilly out of anyone who even KNOWS a terrorist. I mean, why stop with the family? His neighbors probably knew too, right?
The investigators who look into terror attacks are a very suspicious lot, and they will definitely look at everyone who knew the terrorist. If there is evidence the family members knew and said nothing, I agree they should get thrown in prison. Otherwise, no.

We taught our kid American and Western philosophies and viewpoints.

Do you think Islamist parents will not do the same with their philosophies and worldview? Do you think their children will not act as their parents have taught?

The only evidence you are likely to receive is after the fact of an attack. Are you willing to take that risk considering the current situation?

Research Hitlerjugend. Those kids never really escaped their early indoctrination, and were as dangerous as covert soldiers in Occupied Berlin following Germany's surrender.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Not at all. Our misplaced concern over proper rules of engagement and collateral damage may well one day be our undoing.

Not at all. Our misplaced concern over proper rules of engagement and collateral damage may well one day be our undoing.
I am a big Hawk, have been waiting impatiently for a proper American military force to go over there and kick the living shit out of the terrorists, take the territory they stole, the oil fields they are using to stay active, the roads they use to travel around spreading mayhem. It is the first step in stopping them. The fact that we have been playing around for years now saying "Oh, look! Oh, my!" makes me crazy.
It will not be easy; it will be another Vietnam nightmare with civilians acting as enemy soldiers. We will have to shoot kids with explosive belts and wonder if that building we just bombed was an apartment full of peaceful civilians or a nest of terrorists. It will be awful, but what we're doing now is NOT working. It requires a big ground force to stop them.

Okay.

Do you think Islamist parents will not do the same with their philosophies and worldview? Do you think their children will not act as their parents have taught?

The only evidence you are likely to receive is after the fact of an attack. Are you willing to take that risk considering the current situation?

Research Hitlerjugend. Those kids never really escaped their early indoctrination, and were as dangerous as covert soldiers in Occupied Berlin following Germany's surrender.
Children react to the environment around them at least as much as they ape the training of their parents. At least once they're old enough to think for themselves. Will there be a lot of radical Muslims in the Middle East for a generation? I imagine so. I repeat, however, what I said above about family members and Muslims generally.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.
I disagree. It is out of control hysterics, painting with way too broad a brush. Agreeing to harm or kill innocent people for the "sin" of being born into a Muslim family in this country? NO.

I am a big Hawk, have been waiting impatiently for a proper American military force to go over there and kick the living shit out of the terrorists, take the territory they stole, the oil fields they are using to stay active, the roads they use to travel around spreading mayhem. It is the first step in stopping them. The fact that we have been playing around for years now saying "Oh, look! Oh, my!" makes me crazy.
It will not be easy; it will be another Vietnam nightmare with civilians acting as enemy soldiers. We will have to shoot kids with explosive belts and wonder if that building we just bombed was an apartment full of peaceful civilians or a nest of terrorists. It will be awful, but what we're doing now is NOT working. It requires a big ground force to stop them.
I suggest you write you Congressman or woman and get them to authorize such a force..

These bastards don't care about their own life, so why should they care about the lives of their families??

Give them a Gold Star like the Khans. And with that, give them immunity to be ability to insult, hurt and kill anyone they choose, forever, like the Khans.

Okay.

That's disgusting.

You're talking about murdering innocent people.

Forum List

Back