Wife of man murdered by FBI and Oregon State Police files suit

I have friends, family that I speak daily with 'on the ground' and your friend is a fucking liar, or is just a.government shill.

On the ground where? He was actually there. Your friends and family weren't. And even if they were, they are one family. One is far from a majority.
My friends were. My family are in Grant county. I spoke to Ward myself. You're getting bad info, which is exactly what has been happening all along. The fucking government pigs work with the press (Zaitz) to misrepresent the reality. I saw it with my own eyes, I experienced it when I spoke to Ward, and this is NOT a new thing. It has been going on for half a century.

No, it's good info. The feds did a felony stop on my friends car he was so close.
No, it's not goid info. They were stopping everybody, they were before, too, and they still are. Your friend was one of the fucking environmentalist gawkers. They came, stood shoulder to shoulder with the government whores, and then race around telling the world all about the locals...based on their interactions with fellow birders and agents.

Liars and shills. When I find them spreading lies via twitter they shut up quick, then block me. They tell a false narrative, they know it's false.

if they care about the birds so much

they should hang around a wind turbine

and watch a condor get killed by a spinning blade
They don't give a rats' ass about birds. They just covet the self reliance and the property of others. The carp the imbecile feds planted in the lake kill all the baby birds. If you want to see wildlife, you have to point cameras towards the hammond property.

Laughing....if the capacity to file a law suit established a genuine controversy, Trump would be in jail for raping a 13 year old girl.

But that's not how it works, is it?

Alas, its the evidence that backs the suit where the veracity of contrevery lies. And in that Finnicum's family fails miserably. As Finicum defied a lawful order to surrender, lead the cops on a high speed chase, tried to run an officer down while running a road block and then was shot trying to pull a gun and murder a police officer.

They're going to lose. And should.
If the lawsuit isn't thrown out, then the plaintiff has a case.

Then Trump is a rapist of 13 year olds? As that lawsuit hasn't been thrown out.
It still can be.

And so can the lawsuit by Finicum's family.

Every argument you make for the validity of the Finicum lawsuit apply equally to the 'Trump raped 13 year olds' lawsuit.

Pick your poison.
I said the plaintiff has a case, not that the defendant is automatically guilty. Are you really this dumb?

Then you admit that the plaintiff suing Trump for raping her when she was 13 has a case?

It still can be.

Every argument you make for the validity of the Finicum lawsuit apply equally to the 'Trump raped 13 year olds' lawsuit.

Pick your poison.
I said the plaintiff has a case, not that the defendant is automatically guilty. Are you really this dumb?

Then you admit that the plaintiff suing Trump for raping her when she was 13 has a case?
If it isn't thrown out. It was just recently filed, you know.

It still can be.

Pick your poison.

So I have you on record as saying that the woman who is suing Trump for raping her as a 13 year old has a case.

Cool. I'll use that elsewhere.

Laughing....if the capacity to file a law suit established a genuine controversy, Trump would be in jail for raping a 13 year old girl.

Alas, its the evidence that backs the suit where the veracity of contrevery lies. And in that Finnicum's family fails miserably. As Finicum defied a lawful order to surrender, lead the cops on a high speed chase, tried to run an officer down while running a road block and then was shot trying to pull a gun and murder a police officer.

It still can be.

Pick your poison.
Except there are witnesses and film of finicums murder.

What murder? If you try to run down a cop while running a road block, then reach for a gun to murder an officer.......you're gonna get shot. And its a lawful killing.

The only one to blame for Finicum's death......is old Blue Tarp himself.

It still can be.

Pick your poison.

So I have you on record as saying that the woman who is suing Trump for raping her as a 13 year old has a case.

You clearly don't understand how our legal system works. You don't possess the minimum intelligence to continue this conversation. Goodbye.

Festus vowed to not be taken alive. The cops shot him when he reached for his gun. Festus wasn't fast enough on his quick draw. He died with his booties on.

so what

he never produced a firearm

yet they repeatedly tried to kill him and others in the vehicle
Didn't have to produce a firearm. Once he made the threatening motion of dropping his hands to reach under his vest, he was as good as dead.

he was shot long before he dropped his hands

he was shot at when he fled the first stop

and as he approached the second stop

he was shot at when he exited the truck
There is video, with audio, of him driving off from the first stop. No shots are heard.

Stop lying.

there was no audio provided

after he fled from the first stop

investigator evidence says the truck was hit from rounds

from the first site

stop your lying
No audio??

As usual, you have no fucking clue about that of which you speak.

Here's the video I referenced... and turn your speakers up -- there's audio!

It still can be.

Pick your poison.
And the video reveals Finicum sealed his own fate when he disobeyed the lawful order to keep his hands up.

That's not murder -- it's suicide.

Pick your poison.

You clearly don't understand how our legal system works. You don't possess the minimum intelligence to continue this conversation. Goodbye.

I'm very clear with it. And by your own standards, the woman who is suing Trump for raping her as a 13 year old has a case.

It still can be.

Pick your poison.
And the video reveals Finicum sealed his own fate when he disobeyed the lawful order to keep his hands up.

That's not murder -- it's suicide.

No, it was putting down an attempted murderer....who seconds earlier had barely missed running down a police officer as he ran police blockade. And a few seconds before he was shot, tried to pull a gun from his pocket to murder an officer.

Fuck that guy.

Wife of Oregon militia leader killed by cops to sue FBI

The paper managed to lie in the first paragraph! He wasn't running from anyone. In fact he was shot at while driving to a meeting and then got out with his hands up and was shot in the back. AKA MURDER.

“There is now physical evidence (shell casings) that proves that two FBI agents lied during the law enforcement investigation by stating they did not fire the first shots at Finicum’s vehicle,” Claypool told the news site in a statement.
The FBI does that, murdering people who are thought to be in a militia. 25 years ago, the FBI HRT were gunning down an entire family at Ruby Ridge. Their crime? Being white separatists. Fuck the FBI and I hope she wins.

Ruby Ridge and Waco were crimes. What occurred in Oregon wasn't, other than what the moronic Bundy's and Co. committed.
The FBI's credibility is tarnished. I await with interest the outcome of this civil action. Clearly the plaintiff feels they have a case.

BTW, if the federal government remained inside its constitutional restraints, maybe so many people wouldn't feel the need to take up arms against it. From a Constitutional standpoint, it's hard to defend the BLM's claim to own so much of OUR land and then charge us for using it. It's FUBAR from the start.
You stupid ass, the BLM is us. And it is our land. And, were we to sell it off to the highest bidder, it would no longer be ours. As is, we can hunt and fish on that land. We can prospect and hunt minerals. Or we can just enjoy the solitude in the high desert. Sell it off, and the Saudi's and others will own it, and American Citizens will not have access to it.

The paper managed to lie in the first paragraph! He wasn't running from anyone. In fact he was shot at while driving to a meeting and then got out with his hands up and was shot in the back. AKA MURDER.

“There is now physical evidence (shell casings) that proves that two FBI agents lied during the law enforcement investigation by stating they did not fire the first shots at Finicum’s vehicle,” Claypool told the news site in a statement.
The FBI does that, murdering people who are thought to be in a militia. 25 years ago, the FBI HRT were gunning down an entire family at Ruby Ridge. Their crime? Being white separatists. Fuck the FBI and I hope she wins.

Ruby Ridge and Waco were crimes. What occurred in Oregon wasn't, other than what the moronic Bundy's and Co. committed.
The FBI's credibility is tarnished. I await with interest the outcome of this civil action. Clearly the plaintiff feels they have a case.

BTW, if the federal government remained inside its constitutional restraints, maybe so many people wouldn't feel the need to take up arms against it. From a Constitutional standpoint, it's hard to defend the BLM's claim to own so much of OUR land and then charge us for using it. It's FUBAR from the start.

The BLM absolutely broke the law when they began killing Bundy's cows. That is an illegal taking. I have stated all along that what the feds did with the Bundy's was stupid and asinine. However, Amons take over of the complex in Oregon was the stupidest thing he could have done.
Bundy's were not paying their part for the cows they were putting on BLM land. They were puttling more units on the land that was allowed, given the drought conditions. They should have rounded up all the cows, and sold them for the money owed.

The BLM absolutely broke the law when they began killing Bundy's cows. That is an illegal taking. I have stated all along that what the feds did with the Bundy's was stupid and asinine. However, Amons take over of the complex in Oregon was the stupidest thing he could have done.
Bundy's were not paying their part for the cows they were putting on BLM land. They were puttling more units on the land that was allowed, given the drought conditions. They should have rounded up all the cows, and sold them for the money owed.

They still may. Just because Bundy's ass is incarcerated and he'll die in prison doesn't mean that he doesn't owe the money. Or that his estate doesn't when he's dead.

They will lose. And they SHOULD lose. Finicum was a dumb jackass who had been making threats for the duration. No reasonable person is going to listen to the hours of video they have of this clown and think he wasn't capable of carrying out the very threats he was making.
Saying you will defend yourself from assault isn't a threat. And you shouldn't be passing judgement based on what the paper publishes, because both the reporters, and law enforcement, are hard core, seasoned liars.

The way he was doing it absolutely was stupid. His cause is correct. His way of dealing with it was asinine thus he, and they lost all credibility with those who they were ostensibly there to help. The PEOPLE in the region HATED them and wanted them gone. A good friend of mine was up there helping the locals because they couldn't get to medical care so my friend set up a medical aid station to take care of the locals and the locals ALL hated the idiots.
See, that's all bullshit. The people in the region did NOT hate them. The Government officials and their families hated them, and sadly, those asshats, who.are despised by the locals, make up.about sixty percent of the.population, and include.the.press.

The RANCHERS and the non government dependent community at large, both in burns and john day, DESPISE the fed presence just as the brits loathed the.romans, and the scoots.loathed the brits.

You are regurgitating lies that are told by the propaganda machine...taking the.word.of tyrants that their subjects are fully supportive.of tyranny. The.local ranchers fed these guys and were out there supporting them every day and night.

You can disagre with tactics but you are dead wrong when you say the.locals hate these guys. Locals are traveling to.Portland every week to stand outside the.jail where the bundys are to raise.awareness and to protest. Ranchers are meeting in secret because they don't dare to speak out or defy ilegal encroachment, assault and harassment. Locals are.regular being harassed and.fined STILL for speaking.out against the pigs who have set up shop and are.doing the bidding.of the.feds.

Gads go to the freaking stores and cafes.there and talk to them. It immediately becomes obvious that A. the media is lying about the nature of the.situation, and 2. this aboutnresistance to unwanted federal. occupation.

They will lose. And they SHOULD lose. Finicum was a dumb jackass who had been making threats for the duration. No reasonable person is going to listen to the hours of video they have of this clown and think he wasn't capable of carrying out the very threats he was making.
Saying you will defend yourself from assault isn't a threat. And you shouldn't be passing judgement based on what the paper publishes, because both the reporters, and law enforcement, are hard core, seasoned liars.

The way he was doing it absolutely was stupid. His cause is correct. His way of dealing with it was asinine thus he, and they lost all credibility with those who they were ostensibly there to help. The PEOPLE in the region HATED them and wanted them gone. A good friend of mine was up there helping the locals because they couldn't get to medical care so my friend set up a medical aid station to take care of the locals and the locals ALL hated the idiots.
See, that's all bullshit. The people in the region did NOT hate them. The Government officials and their families hated them, and sadly, those asshats, who.are despised by the locals, make up.about sixty percent of the.population, and include.the.press.

The RANCHERS and the non government dependent community at large, both in burns and john day, DESPISE the fed presence just as the brits loathed the.romans, and the scoots.loathed the brits.

You are regurgitating lies that are told by the propaganda machine...taking the.word.of tyrants that their subjects are fully supportive.of tyranny. The.local ranchers fed these guys and were out there supporting them every day and night.

You can disagre with tactics but you are dead wrong when you say the.locals hate these guys. Locals are traveling to.Portland every week to stand outside the.jail where the bundys are to raise.awareness and to protest. Ranchers are meeting in secret because they don't dare to speak out or defy ilegal encroachment, assault and harassment. Locals are.regular being harassed and.fined STILL for speaking.out against the pigs who have set up shop and are.doing the bidding.of the.feds.

Gads go to the freaking stores and cafes.there and talk to them. It immediately becomes obvious that A. the media is lying about the nature of the.situation, and 2. this aboutnresistance to unwanted federal. occupation.
Boyd Britton recall, Grant County Commission, Oregon (2016)

Boyd Britton recall, Grant County Commission, Oregon
Recall status

Defeated
Recall election date
August 16, 2016
Table of contents
Recall vote
Recall opponents
Campaign finance confusion
Path to the ballot
See also
Recent news
External links
References
An effort to recall Boyd Britton from his position on the Grant County Commission in Oregon began in March 2016.[1] The recall was defeated with 65 percent of the vote on August 16, 2016.[2]
Julie Carr filed the petition with the county clerk on March 28, which cites four reasons for the recall:

• He failed to represent constituents "on road and access issues."
  • He would not call for an investigation of the Canyon Creek Complex fire "despite the overwhelming continued request by the majority of his constituents."
  • He failed to recuse himself as a commissioner when dealing with agencies that he has benefited from personally and financially.
  • He "deliberately misrepresented his intentions of attending a community meeting on Jan. 26, 2016 acting in the capacity as Grant County Commissioner."[1]
Grant County is near to Harney County, where voters defeated a recall effort on June 28 against Judge Steve Grasty. Britton said he believed the recall against both himself and Grasty were, at heart, about similar issues.[3]

Boyd Britton recall, Grant County Commission, Oregon (2016) - Ballotpedia

Sure, Kosher, sure. And here is what Grant County thought of all of that. Britton and Grasty both won, and Palmer will lose in November. Most of the people in Eastern Oregon are conservative, they are not crazy like you.

Yes, they did. The Bundy bumbling brigade made life very difficult for the actual residents of the area. As much as the locals don't like the feds, what the bundy's did was far worse according to the locals.
Bullshit. The Bundy presence was welcome, its the feds who have made the.lives of the locals hell on earth...and it didn't start in January of this year.

The.people of the rural areas of.Oregon DESPISE the federal invaders. They always have.
You are so full of shit, Kosher. The government provides most of the money that area receives. The people of Western Oregon foot the bill for the roads, and glad to do it, as that area provided the recreation and beef for the West Side. Most people in the area despised outsiders that disrupted their lives in an idiots attempt to give away the land that belongs to all of us to the very wealthy. Were the BLM land to pass into private hands, the ranchers were by paying at least 10 times what they are per unit for grazing leases. If they could get them at all. And the land that is presently watershed would belong to corporations that would destroy small towns that presently depend on that land for their water.

No, there are some loud mouthed losers that actively resent everyone that works and does better than they do, and they are the ones that are making the noise. The majority of people in that area deeply resent the outsiders that disrupted their lives, and gave them such bad publicity. And there are now some deep divisions within the community because of people like Kosher that are going to play out in bitter political battles. Once again, we see the crazies succeeding in have Americans at each others throats on the basis of lies and misinformation.

Yes, they did. The Bundy bumbling brigade made life very difficult for the actual residents of the area. As much as the locals don't like the feds, what the bundy's did was far worse according to the locals.
Bullshit. The Bundy presence was welcome, its the feds who have made the.lives of the locals hell on earth...and it didn't start in January of this year.

The.people of the rural areas of.Oregon DESPISE the federal invaders. They always have.

According to my friend who was on the ground, they weren't. They were at best tolerated, and at worst there were locals who would happily have shot them.
I have friends, family that I speak daily with 'on the ground' and your friend is a fucking liar, or is just a.government shill.
LOL. Friends and relatives in John Day, Burns, Izee area, Baker City, and La Grande. As proven by the recent recall elections in John Day and Burns, you are full of shit. The majority of the people in the area did not want those outsiders there.

According to my friend who was on the ground, they weren't. They were at best tolerated, and at worst there were locals who would happily have shot them.

On the ground where? He was actually there. Your friends and family weren't. And even if they were, they are one family. One is far from a majority.
My friends were. My family are in Grant county. I spoke to Ward myself. You're getting bad info, which is exactly what has been happening all along. The fucking government pigs work with the press (Zaitz) to misrepresent the reality. I saw it with my own eyes, I experienced it when I spoke to Ward, and this is NOT a new thing. It has been going on for half a century.

No, it's good info. The feds did a felony stop on my friends car he was so close.
No, it's not goid info. They were stopping everybody, they were before, too, and they still are. Your friend was one of the fucking environmentalist gawkers. They came, stood shoulder to shoulder with the government whores, and then race around telling the world all about the locals...based on their interactions with fellow birders and agents.

Liars and shills. When I find them spreading lies via twitter they shut up quick, then block me. They tell a false narrative, they know it's false.
What a liar you are, silly Kosher. My friends and relatives are ranchers, millwrights, and local shop owners. As well as a few retired people that move back to their childhood homes in Grant and Harney counties. And they did not and do not like the outsiders that stirred up so much trouble.

Legally the BLM can't. What they should have done is put a tax lien on the bundy's so that whenever they tried to sell their beef they had the government fees taken out first. That is the proper way to handle it. The BLM sending in a bunch of armed agents was as stupid as you can get. They wanted to flex their power and they got their butts handed to them. Thankfully no one had to die in the first encounter.

But, there never should have been a first encounter.

Legally the BLM can't.

They had a court order that said that they could 'seize and impound' any cattle that were on US government land. The only possible caveat was that for 'future trespass' that they could seize and impound the cattle if they had met notification requirements.

Are you claiming that the BLM didn't meet such notification requirements? Because otherwise, I can't see how the seizure of the cattle was illegal.

Legally the BLM can't.

They had a court order that said that they could 'seize and impound' any cattle that were on US government land. The only possible caveat was that for 'future trespass' that they could seize and impound the cattle if they had met notification requirements.

Are you claiming that the BLM didn't meet such notification requirements? Because otherwise, I can't see how the seizure of the cattle was illegal.

BLM agents, took cattle from, and killed cattle on BUNDY land. That is the very definition of an Illegal Taking. They were absolutely violating the law when they initiated that raid.

Forum List

Back