Wife of Trump Ethics Lawyer Arrested for Backseat Sex with Inmate

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Today in Conservative Values:

Court records: Wife of Trump Org ethics attorney arrested after tryst with Fauquier inmate

upload_2017-9-7_17-41-42.png

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Dunno which is funnier, the fact that she got caught shagging an inmate on prison grounds (at least she should have found a supply closet), or the fact that her husband is one of Trump's ethics lawyers.

Yeah, I get it, maybe she was pissed at her husband and was looking to get a divorce, but there are easier ways to do it.

But then again, when Scaramucci went to work for Trump, his wife divorced him. Maybe this was her way of protesting who her husband is working for.

0907-teresa-jo-burchfield-mug-shot-3.jpg

Teresa Jo Burchfield, whose husband is an ethics attorney for President Trump's business, allegedly got caught banging a Virginia jail inmate.

53-year-old Burchfield was arrested Tuesday in a parking lot next to Fauquier County Jail. Deputies say she was in the backseat of a car having sex with a 23-year-old inmate. The inmate was a trustee, meaning he was allowed to do work outside the jail. Cops say he had cigarettes, clothing and "workout" supplements which he allegedly got from Burchfield.

More: Trump Trust Attorney's Wife Busted Having Sex with a Jail Inmate

Yeah, I'd hit it. She looks good for 53. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

Teresa Jo Burchfield, whose husband is an ethics attorney for President Trump's business, allegedly got caught banging a Virginia jail inmate.

53-year-old Burchfield was arrested Tuesday in a parking lot next to Fauquier County Jail. Deputies say she was in the backseat of a car having sex with a 23-year-old inmate. The inmate was a trustee, meaning he was allowed to do work outside the jail. Cops say he had cigarettes, clothing and "workout" supplements which he allegedly got from Burchfield.

Yeah, I'd hit it. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

So how many degrees from Kevin Bacon is she?

Huh?

Huh?
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Wikipedia

Yeah, I'd hit it. She looks good for 53. Trump surrounds himself with only the best people...

What gives us hope for the next election is how desperate you people are. An attorneys wife is a story to you that means anything? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Can you imagine the indecent behavior of any of Bill Clinton's attorneys?

Yes, she does look good and doing exactly what most Americans would love to do: fuck over a lawyer. LOL

030909e.jpg

Yes, she does look good and doing exactly what most Americans would love to do: fuck over a lawyer. LOL

030909e.jpg

Her mugshot looks better than your picture.

030909e.jpg

Her mugshot looks better than your picture.
No doubt you're into fucking inmates in the parking lot yourself. :)

Forum List

Back