🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
From the "like duh" files. As if anyone doesn't know that Hillary lies. One thing for sure, in a sick way she is quite honest, she doesn't even try to hide her lying.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public, according to a damaging email leak of released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

The Americans have been screwed by these crooked politicians for years now, and morons just want more and more of the same???

I just started to read some of this....priceless!

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere”.

Hillary Clinton

Here is the referenced e-mail for the above quote:

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

u4wCZ1n.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

check out #769.... Seems to be an issue with Jake Trapper

Oh MY!!!!!

From the Wikileak:

What makes for successful immigration? It’s no brain surgery, but the media have long failed to provide a clear credible answer. They are unable to come up with an answer or don’t like the answer that’s staring them in the face. The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.

He dumped it 2 minutes after this - Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

I believe Julian said they would have egg on their face if they tried to blame the leaks on Russia.

Podesta freaking to Hildabeast re: book claiming cash flowing to Clinton foundation in quid pro quo for uranium deals.

Working shows and cables ('to our friends and allies') debunking the naturally false charges..

Help out with the link: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

ROTFLMFAO....a WAREHOUSE of shit....But Trump said NASTY THINGS....LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

$250,000.00 is Chump Change to Hillary:

“To judge from those disclosures — which list the contributions in ranges rather than precise amounts — the only Uranium One official to give to the Clinton Foundation was Mr. Telfer, the chairman, and the amount was relatively small: no more than $250,000”

Then there is this....“Fifty percent of the population are illiterates” is good but is it going to top the deplorables comment...WOW!!!!!!!, the 47% MOMENT????

I like this one about Steve Silberstein Foundation.

Gotta love how he says:

“so don’t believe every single word of this.”

Here's a good one. Link. Read the whole thing ... Emphasis added and redacted for brevity:

==

Iran Nuclear Deal

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-06-22 04:23
Subject: Iran Nuclear Deal

Dear Jake,

I have sent several detailed notes on the Iran nuclear deal, and will avoid repetition. But with the June 30 deadline fast approaching (although it may be extended), and with Hillary certain to be pressed on whether she supports the deal and will urge Congress not to disapprove it, I wanted to share a few thoughts.

1. This could well be a voting issue for many moderates in the Jewish community. The mainstream organized leadership will almost certainly oppose the deal, along with Israel and all the Republican candidates, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States, and perhaps Egypt.

2. While we cannot be sure until there is a final agreement, it appears that many of the open issues since the preliminary accord, may be resolved in Iran's favor:

(1) Enriched uranium will stay in Iran for dilution, rather than be sent to Russia or France for reprocessing.

(2) Sanctions will not be phased-out commensurate with compliance, as the US Fact Sheet indicated after the last "agreement", but may come off more quickly. This will transfer billions to Iran and enhance its funding for terrorism and its efforts to gain hegemony in the region.

(3) It is not clear what Iran will be required to do on PMD, if anything. This was required of Iraq by the UNSC in September 2002. Iran should be held to the same standard. They have yet to answer 11 of the 12 IAEA questions, yet UN sanctions will be lifted.

(4) Russia, China and Iran itself may be able to block "snapback" sanctions if there is a violation of the agreement. US companies will be disadvantaged compared to European companies, since many US non-nuclear sanctions will remain, while all EU sanctions are nuclear-related.

(5) Military sites (Parchin) are likely to be off the table for inspections.

(6) Iran will likely be able to do research on advanced centrifuges, which enrich more uranium more rapidly than the current generation. This would markedly reduce the breakout time in the last years of the accord. Presidenr Obama has conceded this point (e.g. David Sanger article in NYT, April 8, 2015)

(7) Iran will have an industrial size nuclear program, and will be left as a "nuclear capable state".

(8) Iran will be able to keep 1000 centrifuges at Fordo.

(9) Nothing in the agreement will limit its support for terrorism.

*Clinton: “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*

A snippet from Assange.

- - - -

"As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer. Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons.

When the New York Times article was published the Clinton campaign spokesman, Brian Fallon, strongly rejected the possibility that then-Secretary Clinton exerted any influence in the US goverment's review of the sale of Uranium One, describing this possibility as "baseless".

Mr Fallon promptly sent a memo to the New York Times with a rebuttal of the story (Podesta Email ID 1489).

In this memo, Mr Fallon argued: "Apart from the fact that the State Department was one of just nine agencies involved in CFIUS, it is also true that within the State Department, the CFIUS approval process historically does not trigger the personal involvement of the Secretary of State. The State Department’s principal representative to CFIUS was the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs. During the time period in question, that position was held by Jose Fernandez. As you are aware, Mr Fernandez has personally attested that “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter.”

What the Clinton campaign spokesman failed to disclose, however, was the fact that a few days before sending his rebuttal to the New York Times, Jose Fernandez wrote on the evening of the 17 April 2015 to John Podesta following a phone call from Mr Podesta (Email ID 2053): "John, It was good to talk to you this afternoon, and I appreciate your taking the time to call. As I mentioned, I would like to do all I can to support Secretary Clinton, and would welcome your advice and help in steering me to the right persons in the campaign".

I'll let the dust settle on our subversives, and after watching them SPIN THIS SHIT to the hilt will probably have MORE GOODIES....THANK YOU JULIAN!!!!!!

Yup, there are FIFTY THOUSAND OF THEM, and Julian will be dropping a few thousand at a time up to the Election in November.... Perhaps you can find another NAUGHTY LANGUAGE video?...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I just started to read some of this....priceless!

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere”.

Hillary Clinton

Here is the referenced e-mail for the above quote:

u4wCZ1n.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

check out #769.... Seems to be an issue with Jake Trapper

Oh MY!!!!!

From the Wikileak:

What makes for successful immigration? It’s no brain surgery, but the media have long failed to provide a clear credible answer. They are unable to come up with an answer or don’t like the answer that’s staring them in the face. The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.

He dumped it 2 minutes after this - Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

I believe Julian said they would have egg on their face if they tried to blame the leaks on Russia.

Podesta freaking to Hildabeast re: book claiming cash flowing to Clinton foundation in quid pro quo for uranium deals.

Working shows and cables ('to our friends and allies') debunking the naturally false charges..

Help out with the link: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

ROTFLMFAO....a WAREHOUSE of shit....But Trump said NASTY THINGS....LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

$250,000.00 is Chump Change to Hillary:

“To judge from those disclosures — which list the contributions in ranges rather than precise amounts — the only Uranium One official to give to the Clinton Foundation was Mr. Telfer, the chairman, and the amount was relatively small: no more than $250,000”

Then there is this....“Fifty percent of the population are illiterates” is good but is it going to top the deplorables comment...WOW!!!!!!!, the 47% MOMENT????

I like this one about Steve Silberstein Foundation.

Gotta love how he says:

“so don’t believe every single word of this.”

Here's a good one. Link. Read the whole thing ... Emphasis added and redacted for brevity:

==

Iran Nuclear Deal

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-06-22 04:23
Subject: Iran Nuclear Deal

Dear Jake,

I have sent several detailed notes on the Iran nuclear deal, and will avoid repetition. But with the June 30 deadline fast approaching (although it may be extended), and with Hillary certain to be pressed on whether she supports the deal and will urge Congress not to disapprove it, I wanted to share a few thoughts.

1. This could well be a voting issue for many moderates in the Jewish community. The mainstream organized leadership will almost certainly oppose the deal, along with Israel and all the Republican candidates, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States, and perhaps Egypt.

2. While we cannot be sure until there is a final agreement, it appears that many of the open issues since the preliminary accord, may be resolved in Iran's favor:

(1) Enriched uranium will stay in Iran for dilution, rather than be sent to Russia or France for reprocessing.

(2) Sanctions will not be phased-out commensurate with compliance, as the US Fact Sheet indicated after the last "agreement", but may come off more quickly. This will transfer billions to Iran and enhance its funding for terrorism and its efforts to gain hegemony in the region.

(3) It is not clear what Iran will be required to do on PMD, if anything. This was required of Iraq by the UNSC in September 2002. Iran should be held to the same standard. They have yet to answer 11 of the 12 IAEA questions, yet UN sanctions will be lifted.

(4) Russia, China and Iran itself may be able to block "snapback" sanctions if there is a violation of the agreement. US companies will be disadvantaged compared to European companies, since many US non-nuclear sanctions will remain, while all EU sanctions are nuclear-related.

(5) Military sites (Parchin) are likely to be off the table for inspections.

(6) Iran will likely be able to do research on advanced centrifuges, which enrich more uranium more rapidly than the current generation. This would markedly reduce the breakout time in the last years of the accord. Presidenr Obama has conceded this point (e.g. David Sanger article in NYT, April 8, 2015)

(7) Iran will have an industrial size nuclear program, and will be left as a "nuclear capable state".

(8) Iran will be able to keep 1000 centrifuges at Fordo.

(9) Nothing in the agreement will limit its support for terrorism.

*Clinton: “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*

A snippet from Assange.

- - - -

"As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer. Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons.

When the New York Times article was published the Clinton campaign spokesman, Brian Fallon, strongly rejected the possibility that then-Secretary Clinton exerted any influence in the US goverment's review of the sale of Uranium One, describing this possibility as "baseless".

Mr Fallon promptly sent a memo to the New York Times with a rebuttal of the story (Podesta Email ID 1489).

In this memo, Mr Fallon argued: "Apart from the fact that the State Department was one of just nine agencies involved in CFIUS, it is also true that within the State Department, the CFIUS approval process historically does not trigger the personal involvement of the Secretary of State. The State Department’s principal representative to CFIUS was the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs. During the time period in question, that position was held by Jose Fernandez. As you are aware, Mr Fernandez has personally attested that “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter.”

What the Clinton campaign spokesman failed to disclose, however, was the fact that a few days before sending his rebuttal to the New York Times, Jose Fernandez wrote on the evening of the 17 April 2015 to John Podesta following a phone call from Mr Podesta (Email ID 2053): "John, It was good to talk to you this afternoon, and I appreciate your taking the time to call. As I mentioned, I would like to do all I can to support Secretary Clinton, and would welcome your advice and help in steering me to the right persons in the campaign".

I'll let the dust settle on our subversives, and after watching them SPIN THIS SHIT to the hilt will probably have MORE GOODIES....THANK YOU JULIAN!!!!!!

Let me see..

TREASON...

Collusion to commit treason..

Selling US secrets to the highest bidder through the Clinton foundation..

Subverting national security to the Russians...

And Podesta is right in middle of it all directing it all for Hillary while communicating with her...

So Hillary wants a global common market, but no world domination by military means???I guess that sounds benign.......

If you think John Podesta emails are going to compete with Donald Trump boasting about how his fame and fortune give him license to randomly grab women by the twat,

you are somewhat delusional.

Oh no, a globalized econonomy!

How dare she support that malevolent benefactor of economic prosperity.

Hillary is intent on tearing down America and shredding the Constitution and is actively doing things that are not in the United States best interests...

I am PISSED!!!

Hillary is intent on tearing down America and shredding the Constitution and is actively doing things that are not in the United States best interests...

Free trade and open borders are in Americas best interests.

More trade and more competitive labor means more money $$$ Ching $$$

Forum List

Back