Wikileaks exposes McCain: He asked Russians for financial support

Interesting that wikileaks, an organization that profoundly hates America, is at the heart of the alt-right movement. They know exactly how to take out America from within.

and trump has declared his love for them as he undermines our own intelligence...

No Julian outs your intellegence.

Shit man the NSA is out of contol
^ lol first name basis :rofl:

I've been a fan of Julian's for years now. May Wikileaks continue to hack away at governments who perpetuate wars around the world to fuel themselves in their lust for power.

No Julian outs your intellegence.

Shit man the NSA is out of contol

"outs our intelligence" like who knew we had intelligence agents..spies and secrets??

these things are extremely complex and over the pay grade of numbksulls who can't even manage to parse fake news.

the covert actions of our intelligence agencies are CLASSIFIED.

someone needs to lock HIM up and throw away the key...

and then charge mr trump with treason for aiding and abetting foreign agents to undermine the USA.

John McCain didn’t stop criticizing President Donald Trump for a second. Every speech he made so far goes against President Trump, and you’d all agree that McCain isn’t the one to shoot out the critics. If somebody has to be criticized, then that would be him. McCain claims that the President “did business” with Russians, and they actually helped him win the elections. Again, McCain is the only person who has something to do with Russia. It’s strange how he kept criticizing President Trump, and still do such things. WikiLeaks founder have something to say about this. The latest revelation may put McCain behind bars. This “Russian secret” may put an end to his career.
BREAKING: WikiLeaks Just Came Up With MAJOR Announcement - THIS WILL PUT MCCAIN IN JAIL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mccain is a lying sneaking goon , a traitorous bastard.
The man is a wack job and his mental attitude is not adjustable, I cut him a lot a slack just because he refused to be releasted from Nam just because of who his father was. I am being kind by just calling him a wack job.

John McCain didn’t stop criticizing President Donald Trump for a second. Every speech he made so far goes against President Trump, and you’d all agree that McCain isn’t the one to shoot out the critics. If somebody has to be criticized, then that would be him. McCain claims that the President “did business” with Russians, and they actually helped him win the elections. Again, McCain is the only person who has something to do with Russia. It’s strange how he kept criticizing President Trump, and still do such things. WikiLeaks founder have something to say about this. The latest revelation may put McCain behind bars. This “Russian secret” may put an end to his career.
BREAKING: WikiLeaks Just Came Up With MAJOR Announcement - THIS WILL PUT MCCAIN IN JAIL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mccain is a lying sneaking goon , a traitorous bastard.
The man is a wack job and his mental attitude is not adjustable, I cut him a lot a slack just because he refused to be releasted from Nam just because of who his father was. I am being kind by just calling him a wack job.

Russian mission On Fundraising Letter from John McCain Election Campaign, 20 Oct 2008 - WikiLeaks

from 2008

Forum List

Back