Wikileaks Has Come Forward To Reveal Crooked Hillary/MSM/DNC All Lied

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The hacks that reveal the corruption, vote stealing, gun running, arming of ISIS by Crooked Hillary, etc., were not performed by the Russians as Crooked Hillary and her MSM and other democrat stooges insist.

LOL, using a Russian media outfit to deliver the news. Assange is in bed with Russia and has zero credibility until he owns up to who gave him the hacked emails.

The hacks that reveal the corruption, vote stealing, gun running, arming of ISIS by Crooked Hillary, etc., were not performed by the Russians as Crooked Hillary and her MSM and other democrat stooges insist.

What? You couldn't wait till Saturday to actually have something real to reveal?

LOL, using a Russian media outfit to deliver the news. Assange is in bed with Russia and has zero credibility until he owns up to who gave him the hacked emails.
You can keep trying to distract from all the facts, corruption, scandal, etc that has come out by pointing at Assange if you want, but it is an attempt, again, to take the focus off exposed DNC/Hillary e-mails, files, etc...

Assange is the messenger libs are attacking, but the real story is what he is 'delivering'.

You can keep trying to distract from all the facts, corruption, scandal, etc that has come out by pointing at Assange if you want, but it is an attempt, again, to take the focus off exposed DNC/Hillary e-mails, files, etc...

Assange is the messenger libs are attacking, but the real story is what he is 'delivering'.

Nope, two separate issues. Let the DNC have it with the email, they certainly deserve it. But if Assange is dealing with Russia that is equally as disturbing.

No credibility, uh he provided the goods, and always does. Why do you care how he got them? I do hope Putin or Assange, or Israel, or China as the missing Hillary emails.......so we can see it's not about Yoga and Chelsea.....Mook already called her out and said it was classified info.....Hillary's a liar, liar!

No credibility, uh he provided the goods, and always does. Why do you care how he got them? I do hope Putin or Assange, or Israel, or China as the missing Hillary emails.......so we can see it's not about Yoga and Chelsea.....Mook already called her out and said it was classified info.....Hillary's a liar, liar!

Good, Russia should be influencing our elections I can hardly wait until China and India provide us with content about Trump.

Nope, two separate issues. Let the DNC have it with the email, they certainly deserve it. But if Assange is dealing with Russia that is equally as disturbing.
Ya gotta prove he is. If so, I agree.

But then you all know the Republicans are the same, right? I mean Trump told you, but somehow you're ignoring it.

95% of those who vote will vote for two crooked parties. Kind of legitimizes the crookedness, don't you think?

Good, Russia should be influencing our elections I can hardly wait until China and India provide us with content about Trump.
Until then hammer the shite out of Hillary and the DNC for their exposed corruption and crimes....

...like that will happen

The right wing certainly cared when the information went against themselves. Put people in prison for this. Remember Bradley Manning? He got 35 years.

Yeah, ignore the fact that she's corrupt and a threat to this country.

Eric Holder - Perjury...protected

Hilkary - FOIA / FED RECORD ACT - protected

Castro - Hatch Act - protected

Harry Reid - protected

Charlie Rangel - protected

Lois Lerner - protected....

Hypocritessaywhat?

Anti-Semitic, Racist, sexist, homophobic, christian-mocking, admittedly inciting riots and violence...yeah, nothing at all. There almost wasn't a group they did not mock or offend...but their targets remain loyal. Gruber was right...the liberal faithful are stupid.

Anti-Semitic, Racist, sexist, homophobic, christian-mocking, admittedly inciting riots and violence...yeah, nothing at all. There almost wasn't a group they did not mock or offend...but their targets remain loyal. Gruber was right...the liberal faithful are stupid.
Yep, and all of those people have resigned, now if we could only clean up the Republican party.

Yep, and all of those people have resigned, now if we could only clean up the Republican party.
All of them have NOT resigned. Schultz was hired by Hillary, Brazille took over for Schults. Those taking credit for not preventing the hacks resigned while the offenders stay on...

Yeah, I know, it will never happen.

Forum List

Back