WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

This just in. Texans admit that they might not have been 100% accurate about Jade Helm being a secret military plan to take over Texas.... Rick S. cancels investigation...

More breaking news. Starbucks introduces new Christmas cup, which not only has no snowflakes, but has been changed from red to green. Trump calls for boycott. Claims it is democratic party dog whistle to motivate environmentalists to shut down coal mines.

The suspense is killing me...

nowclock.gif

What was so stupid about it for Democrats? There was a protester and Trump's handlers freaked out. There was no weapon. Just edgy nerves.

>>What was so stupid about it for Democrats? There was a protester and Trump's handlers freaked out. There was no weapon. Just edgy nerves<<

Trump didn't know that and then he returned to finish his speech.

What's stupid about progressive Dems is this. They want to turn men into pussies.

men-feelings-gif-3467140.gif

whompcomic-comics-toilet-choice-3462907.jpeg

channelate-comics-haunted-house-3465360.png

kid-scared-gif-3461355.gif

What was so stupid about it for Democrats? There was a protester and Trump's handlers freaked out. There was no weapon. Just edgy nerves.

>>What was so stupid about it for Democrats? There was a protester and Trump's handlers freaked out. There was no weapon. Just edgy nerves<<

What's stupid about progressive Dems is this. They want to turn men into pussies.
Of course Trump knew there was no gun when he went back out. By then, the unarmed protester had been arrested and carted off and it was known he was unarmed.

Trump was seen cowering away from a harmless protester. If anything, that's stupid for Republicans, not Democrats.

Of course Trump knew there was no gun when he went back out. By then, the unarmed protester had been arrested and carted off and it was known he was unarmed.

Trump was seen cowering away from a harmless protester. If anything, that's stupid for Republicans, not Democrats.

>>Of course Trump knew there was no gun when he went back out. By then, the unarmed protester had been arrested and carted off and it was known he was unarmed.

Trump was seen cowering away from a harmless protester. If anything, that's stupid for Republicans, not Democrats.<<

It wasn't just Trump. Everyone had to know there was no gun or else they might have left, too. Dems have to learn to figure out these things. It's just common sense.

>>Of course Trump knew there was no gun when he went back out. By then, the unarmed protester had been arrested and carted off and it was known he was unarmed.

Trump was seen cowering away from a harmless protester. If anything, that's stupid for Republicans, not Democrats.<<

It wasn't just Trump. Everyone had to know there was no gun or else they might have left, too. Dems have to learn to figure out these things. It's just common sense.
Ummm... none of the folks near the protester fled except Trump. The people attending the rally have bigger stones than Crazy Donald. Even that old lady seen holding up her phone recording the protester.

Ok do I have to read the 6 pages that were written while I was at work or could someone tell me on this page what was the bombshell and why isn't Hillary in jail yet?

For everyone waiting.

Here's an update (If you missed it back in the thread)

Part 1 was already released. It was nothing but things that had already been covered. It provided links to articles/pastebins/emails etc etc. Anyone with a lot of time on their hands could put it together. My opinion, it was a dud.

Part 2 is supposed to be released later tonight or tomorrow. No clue whats in it, but if it is anything like Part 1 there's nothing to see.

I'm not sure how many 'dumps' they have planned for release.

If anything of substance is released I'll update thread AND OP. Otherwise 'll just post in here and say Part 2 was released and its another dud.

Confidence is not high at this point.
Time is short and no doubt the weekend is not the preferred time for such a release let alone on the Sunday before an election. There's simply not enough time for any significant impact to sink in.

Glad you agree, they have never released anything fake. I know that bothers you, because they have something on your demonic candidate, that you just refuse to give up on, even if she ate children.... Because you are the acolyte of evil.

And you can prove none of it was ever faked? Who are you, Sherlock?
emails contain meta data, Sherlock. That's why they are considered legitimate forms of communication. If any are forged it will be easy to prove.

Give me a break. All they have to do is get a handful of these emails and then make copies of the email and source code and alter them at will. What Wikileaks provides you with is EASILY manipulated, then duplicated or cloned then altered. It's just HTML, idiot.
You are a liar, it's all you ever do. No one would care about emails if your story was correct. Why bother hacking or leaking emails if it's so easy to alter them? Why are emails considered legitimate forms of communication if you can simply change what you were sent.

Grow a brain maggot, you aren't very good at this.

I could tell you about some things I did with Photoshop and HTML that would make your slack jaw drop so far you'd never get it back in place.

"Why bother hacking or leaking emails if it's so easy to alter them?" Huh? You still don't get it. The idea is to actually hack and assume control of an email address. Assange didn't commandeer them, he hacked and acquired enough of them to where he can dummy up others at will.
I can and have told you you are full of shit and to grow a brain. I provided evidence that you can try yourself if you weren't too busy spewing your lies across the internet.

So proved the EVIDENCE that Assange or Wikileaks did the hacking. Your spew won't work on me, so far it's all been lies from you. Time to back up something.

Liar. That's all liberals ever do. The agents took him off stage, that's what they are trained to do. You stupid assholes think you have ANY credibility?

So was there an atom bomb that shook the country to its core?
1. Hillary Clinton is taking money from the same people that sponsored 911 and ISIS and she knew it all along. Imagine if she had take cash donations from the Soviets during the Cold War to get an analogy.

2. Hillary Clinton is engaging in bribery when she lets her husband accept the millions in cash then she repays the donors with time in her office.

3. Hillary Clinton and the DNC cheated Sanders and his people in the primaries.

4. There is a 99% probablility that Hillary's email server was repeatedly scanned by hostile foreign intell orgs.

5. Hillary Clinton was so careless with government secrets that we now know even Anthony Weiner was able to wind up with them. (Hell, was she sending out phishing attacks or what?)

6. Hillary Clinton and her staffers have complete disdain for Catholics, Homos, Evangelicals, conservatives, Hispanics, blacks and the people that protect her.

7. Hillary Clintons investigation by the FBI for RICO violations in regard to her Clinton Foundation donations is far more serious than she admits to.

8. Clinton donations receipts were known to be assumed to be a quid pro quo from her Third World donors.

9. Hillary Clinton eats little babies for breakfast every morning. No seriously. :)

Forum List

Back