Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

:thup:

If Romney loses, will those unstable white folks go all uni-bomber on us?

Again that would be liberals doing the unibombing thing

By all accounts, the Kaczynskis were politically active, liberal and Democratic, while Lombard is a largely Republican suburb. In 1988, the father wrote a letter to the editor of the Chicago Tribune lamenting that the word "liberal" had come to be used "so pejoratively" and suggesting the label be treated "with the respect it deserves."

WashingtonPost.com: Unabomber Special Report

Another example of unstable white people. What do you think those crazy whites will do if they don't win the election?

fox-gun-nut.jpg

Who the fuck do you think obama supporters are, a bunch of thugs and hoodlums who want an excuse to riot so we can steal a bunch of televisions and nikes? FY.

Well if you are an example of them I'd say that his supporters are intellectually vapid and just not very bright.

You seem to be a good agrument for abortion.

Who cares if there is rioting. The police should take a hard line and not hesitate to shoot. We could eliminate a large portion of the inner city criminal element.

Is it also racist to point out South Africa is the rape, AIDS, car-jacking and baby rape capital of the world.

Well yes, when you have to lie about a country in order to try to make a race claim that makes you....racist.

Are there any white folks in South Africa, GHook?

A woman in South Africa is more likely to get raped than educated, according to statistics. According to the report by the United Nations Office on Crimes and Drugs for the period 1998–2000, South Africa was ranked first for rapes per capita.[2] In 1998, one in three of the 4,000 women questioned in Johannesburg was raped, according to Community Information, Empowerment and Transparency (CIET) Africa.[3]

While women's groups in South Africa estimate that a woman is raped every 26 seconds, the South African police estimates that a woman is raped every 36 seconds.[4]

Sexual violence in South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well based on this info I'd say you are ill educated idiot.

Is it also racist to point out South Africa is the rape, AIDS, car-jacking and baby rape capital of the world.

A woman in South Africa is more likely to get raped than educated, according to statistics. According to the report by the United Nations Office on Crimes and Drugs for the period 1998–2000, South Africa was ranked first for rapes per capita.[2] In 1998, one in three of the 4,000 women questioned in Johannesburg was raped, according to Community Information, Empowerment and Transparency (CIET) Africa.[3]

While women's groups in South Africa estimate that a woman is raped every 26 seconds, the South African police estimates that a woman is raped every 36 seconds.[4]

Well yes, when you have to lie about a country in order to try to make a race claim that makes you....racist. South Africa doesn't have the highest rate of rape in the world. It does not have the highest rate of HIV or AIDS.

Need I go on? I assume you are aware that white people live in SA, right?

Well yes, when you have to lie about a country in order to try to make a race claim that makes you....racist. South Africa doesn't have the highest rate of rape in the world. It does not have the highest rate of HIV or AIDS.

LOL, SA Police estimate a woman is raped every 36 seconds...yes I'd say you are an idiot...and apparently one that can't read.

An estimated 5.6 million people were living with HIV and AIDS in South Africa in 2009, the highest number of people in any country.1 In the same year, it is estimated that 310,000 South Africans died of AIDS-related causes,2 reflecting the huge number of lives that the country has lost to AIDS over the last three decades.

HIV and AIDS in South Africa

Strike two assbite, he owns you.

LOL, SA Police estimate a woman is raped every 36 seconds...yes I'd say you are an idiot...and apparently one that can't read.

So you don't have any evidence that the whites and blacks in SA lead the world in rape or AIDS?

OK then. Just keep defending your point with unrelated facts and calling me an idiot. It's working so well for ya.

Will you riot if Obama wins?

An estimated 5.6 million people were living with HIV and AIDS in South Africa in 2009, the highest number of people in any country.1 In the same year, it is estimated that 310,000 South Africans died of AIDS-related causes,2 reflecting the huge number of lives that the country has lost to AIDS over the last three decades.

^doesn't understand percentages.

SA isn't in the top three. Good day now.

Last edited:

A woman is raped in South Africa every 36 seconds.
South Africa has the highest percentage of Aids in the world per capita....

And all you can come back with is asking if I know that white folk live there too...?

You aren't up for this lil man.

It's not the highest rate in the world.

The what?!?!?!

Everyone, please read the above sentence and consider the mental aptitude of the person who wrote it.

Tell me amazed, did you ever take basic math?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

The Rodney King episode is any guide, then yes they will. Blacks as a group behave like a petulant child. Whenever they don't get what they want, the smash and break things.

However, this will all be to the good since it will only further discredit the Democrat Party.

The Rodney King episode is any guide, then yes they will. Blacks as a group behave like a petulant child. Whenever they don't get what they want, the smash and break things.

However, this will all be to the good since it will only further discredit the Democrat Party.

They should have started shooting the rioters/looters during the King riots.

If Romney loses will white folks shoot up sikh churches, attack movie theaters, blow up federal buildings and plot attacks against the government? Whites as a group tend to do that stuff. Ya just can't trust 'em, donchaknow?

And people wonder why Republicans are sometimes accused of being racist. Holy shit man. "Blacks as a group"?

It's not the highest rate in the world.

The what?!?!?!

Everyone, please read the above sentence and consider the mental aptitude of the person who wrote it.

Tell me amazed, did you ever take basic math?

I actually feel sorry for you, you are getting your butt kicked because you can't acknowledge the stats put in your face....people like you must deflect and project.

Forum List

Back