Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

A woman is raped in South Africa every 36 seconds.

It's not the highest rate in the world.

South Africa has the highest percentage of Aids in the world per capita....

The what?!?!?!

Everyone, please read the above sentence and consider the mental aptitude of the person who wrote it.

Tell me amazed, did you ever take basic math?

An estimated 5.6 million people were living with HIV and AIDS in South Africa in 2009, the highest number of people in any country.1 In the same year, it is estimated that 310,000 South Africans died of AIDS-related causes,2 reflecting the huge number of lives that the country has lost to AIDS over the last three decades.

I actually feel sorry for you, you are getting your butt kicked because you can't acknowledge the stats put in your face....people like you must deflect and project.

"highest percentage of AIDS in the world per capita".

Quoted again for posterity's sake. You should probably avoid attempting to use stats.

It's not the highest rate in the world.

The what?!?!?!

Everyone, please read the above sentence and consider the mental aptitude of the person who wrote it.

Tell me amazed, did you ever take basic math?

An estimated 5.6 million people were living with HIV and AIDS in South Africa in 2009, the highest number of people in any country.1 In the same year, it is estimated that 310,000 South Africans died of AIDS-related causes,2 reflecting the huge number of lives that the country has lost to AIDS over the last three decades.

I actually feel sorry for you, you are getting your butt kicked because you can't acknowledge the stats put in your face....people like you must deflect and project.

Quoted again for posterity's sake. You should probably avoid attempting to use stats.

You should probably stick to arguing with people that share your penchant for being obtuse...anybody that responds to facts with a resounding "Nuh-Uh" like you do is well....not very bright.....semantics are not your friend.

According to a survey for the period 1998–2000 compiled by the UN, South Africa was ranked first for rapes per capita.[15] The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the "rape capital of the world".[16] One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year.[17] More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) in June 2009 admitted to rape; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person.[18][19] Three out of four of those who had admitted rape indicated that they had attacked for the first time during their teens.[18] South Africa has amongst the highest incidences of child and baby rape in the world.[20] [21]
Crime in South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a survey for the period 1998–2000 compiled by the UN, South Africa was ranked first for rapes per capita

Gimmee a big ole "nuh-uh" tiger.

Do not no ,but there will be rioting if obama wins, because it cannot continue as is....its a big juicy cluster fuck right now.

You should probably stick to arguing with people that share your penchant for being obtuse...anybody that responds to facts with a resounding "Nuh-Uh" like you do is well....not very bright.....semantics are not your friend.

Tell me about this "fact" that defies basic math:

"Highest percentage of AIDS in the world per capita". It's not semantics- I have no fricking idea what you might think that means.

fox-gun-nut.jpg

You are a toad

Its a very good likelihood, that even in a Post president Obama United States, we're not going to be rid of Obama. The perennial narcissist will not withdraw into his Chicago Collective as quietly and unobtrusively as President Bush did to Crawford, Texas
The LeftMedia will constantly preferentially run to him to inquire of his opinion, so much so that a President Romney news conference in DC announcing a hypothetical naval blockade of Iran after an international incident will draw only Fox News reporters, while the entire LeftMedia gaggle will flock to the Collective of Chicago to attend the now private citizen Obama news conference. There's also a very good chance, especially if the Naval Commanders of the hypothetical blockade are known to Obama, that Obama would try to countermand some or all of the orders from the then Commander In Chief. And you have to know that all of Obama's plants that he placed in the State Department will be working to undermine every and all policy moves the new President will be making.

Forum List

Back