Will anyone vote FOR Joe Biden, or is every Joe Biden vote a vote against Trump?

Plus, it’s for the deep state.

Sleepy Joe was easily the best, most qualified fellow that the Democrats have available to run. Biden ripped through a field of almost 30 competitors in the Democrat Primary, and schlonged them all thoroughly. Most Democrat primary voters think he's tremendous.

Liberals, if Trump said we have to keep punching at domestic violence, what would you say?

You would destroy him. You all know you are hypocrites.

Admittedly, a portion of the votes will be against Trump as much as for Biden.

But I believe that a portion of Trumps votes in 2016 were against Hillary as much as for Trump.

I'd much prefer to vote third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against Trumpism, so that's probably that.

I'd much prefer to vote third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against Trumpism, so that's probably that.
I'm also in a purple state, and would LOVE to see a viable 3rd party.

(as is, like in 2016, I won't vote for a president.)

But replacing Trump with Biden?

Makes NO sense.

I see it as a vote against Trump and if victorious his voters would have no problem with him stepping aside for health reasons.

How could someone vote FOR him? I mean, seriously. The dude sniffs children. Tries to kiss them. Innapropriately touches them. He is losing his mind. And he is racist.
Whats there to actually like besides him not tweeting retarded shit? Him sucking off commies?

But I believe that a portion of Trumps votes in 2016 were against Hillary as much as for Trump.
That would be believable if you believed that before the 2016 election.

Plus, it’s for the deep state.
I would say maybe 10% tops would be "for" Biden, with 90% against Trump.
Hillary was different, I would say probably only 40% at best was "for" her, while 60% was against Trump.
However, I would also say at least 70% of Trumps first election was against Hillary/Obama more of the same.... than actually "hooray for Trump"
With this election, I wouldn't put Trump much higher than Hillary "for her" %.
Lets face it, a solid percentage of his votes will be "well... he ain't great but I sure as hell don't want the crazy Democrats".

I actually thought Gary Johnson would do a good bit better in the 2016 election. He had excellent qualifications and experience.

I thought Trump did not actually want to win, since there were numerous things he did that would have derailed a typical candidate. And Hillary has far too much baggage.

But I was wrong. A third party candidate would be great. But the American people are not interested in removing the two party system.

Very true...I would say almost a majority.

Same with Bush's election/reelection.

Forum List

Back