Will Berne take Iowa, NH and Nevada?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Purportedly this is the goal of the Rs. If Berne wins the first three delegate competitions he will have the big Mo and the odds will make him the presumed D nominee and there is no simple way to hold onto to moderate Ds and independent voters. How can the Rs help Berne win Nevada? he has the political machines to win Iowa and NH but Nevada will be tougher for him.

Purportedly this is the goal of the Rs. If Berne wins the first three delegate competitions he will have the big Mo and the odds will make him the presumed D nominee and there is no simple way to hold onto to moderate Ds and independent voters. How can the Rs help Berne win Nevada? he has the political machines to win Iowa and NH but Nevada will be tougher for him.
The Hildebeast just about declared herself a candidate...again!

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Sen. Bernie Sanders and his support network of being responsible for disunity within the Democratic Party.

In a Friday podcast, Clinton called the behavior of Sanders supporters "distressing," assigning blame to them for the outcome of the 2016 election.
Clinton additionally categorized the first-in-the-nation caucuses in Iowa, where some polls show Sanders in the lead ahead of Monday's event, as being "undemocratic." She criticized how the caucuses limit voting to one evening, claiming it prevents Iowans with night shifts from voting.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

The Hildebeast just about declared herself a candidate...again!

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Sen. Bernie Sanders and his support network of being responsible for disunity within the Democratic Party.

In a Friday podcast, Clinton called the behavior of Sanders supporters "distressing," assigning blame to them for the outcome of the 2016 election.
Clinton additionally categorized the first-in-the-nation caucuses in Iowa, where some polls show Sanders in the lead ahead of Monday's event, as being "undemocratic." She criticized how the caucuses limit voting to one evening, claiming it prevents Iowans with night shifts from voting.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com
Gig's up for the now-notorious Hillary Clinton for writing that salacious article and enclosing it in the Steel Dossier and forcing such a false witness down the throats of every living American citizen. She's a dirty, dirty criminal mind, and deserves to spend the rest of her miserable life in Gitmo for treason.

I can't believe people would vote for him. Do people actually believe he is going to be able to keep his campaign promises? They are totally unrealistic.

That's the standard for electing a president? Whether their campaign promises are realistic? Lol

I can't believe people would vote for him. Do people actually believe he is going to be able to keep his campaign promises? They are totally unrealistic.

That's the standard for electing a president? Whether their campaign promises are realistic? Lol

Whether it is possible to keep them? Yes. He is running a campaign on silly pipe dreams.

Whether it is possible to keep them? Yes. He is running a campaign on silly pipe dreams.

We already have Medicare. Expanding it wouldn't be a stretch. We already have taxpayer funded education. Expanding it wouldn't be a stretch.

There is already strong support for Medicare and public education.

How is Mexico paying for the wall coming along?

We already have Medicare. Expanding it wouldn't be a stretch. We already have taxpayer funded education. Expanding it wouldn't be a stretch.

I think you need to think over his proposals more realistically. Lol!

And you are one of the ones who complains about debt and deficits? :lol: This is one reason why you can't take democrats seriously.

What did I say that was wrong? How long did you consider Trump's promise to get Mexico pay for the wall?

The Unaffordable Candidate

All told, Sanders’s current plans would cost as much as $97.5 trillion over the next decade, and total government spending at all levels would surge to as high as 70 percent of gross domestic product. Approximately half of the American workforce would be employed by the government. The ten-year budget deficit would approach $90 trillion, with average annual deficits exceeding 30 percent of GDP.

And you are one of the ones who complains about debt and deficits? :lol: This is one reason why you can't take democrats seriously.

I do. And I say all the time that I am willing to pay for the things I support.

Are you able to understand that?

What did I say that was wrong? How long did you consider Trump's promise to get Mexico pay for the wall?

I think you have a very poor understanding of economics. Lol.

Trump's wall? I don't really care if Mexico pays for it, as long as it gets done.

You can't afford to pay for these pipe dreams, and neither can anyone else. From the link I posted above. So don't let me read you bitching about deficits again then. Hypocrite.

All told, Sanders’s current plans would cost as much as $97.5 trillion over the next decade, and total government spending at all levels would surge to as high as 70 percent of gross domestic product. Approximately half of the American workforce would be employed by the government. The ten-year budget deficit would approach $90 trillion, with average annual deficits exceeding 30 percent of GDP.

From the link above . . .

The $97.5 trillion price tag is made up mostly of the costs of Sanders’s three most ambitious proposals. Sanders concedes that his Medicare For All plan would increase federal spending by “somewhere between $30 and $40 trillion over a 10-year period.” He pledges to spend $16.3 trillion on his climate plan. And his proposal to guarantee all Americans a full-time government job paying $15 an hour, with full benefits, is estimated to cost $30.1 trillion. The final $11.1 trillion includes $3 trillion to forgive all student loans and guarantee free public-college tuition—plus $1.8 trillion to expand Social Security, $2.5 trillion on housing, $1.6 trillion on paid family leave, $1 trillion on infrastructure, $800 billion on general K-12 education spending, and an additional $400 billion on higher public school teacher salaries.

Sanders’s agenda is virtually impossible to pay for. Adding $97.5 trillion in new spending to an underlying $15.5 trillion projected budget deficit (under current policies) creates a ten-year budget gap of $113 trillion. Yet Sanders’s tax proposals would raise at most $23 trillion over the decade.

Trump's wall? I don't really care if Mexico pays for it, as long as it gets done.

Right.....Trump can lie and all is good (the wall isn't going to be built) but Bernie can come up with programs and explain how he will pay for them and that's bad.

Don't expect me to take you seriously.

You can't afford to pay for these pipe dreams, and neither can anyone else. From the link I posted above. So don't let me read you bitching about deficits again then. Hypocrite.

Are we paying for the wars? If not, why are we continuing to fight them? Why don't they have to be paid for?

Right.....Trump can lie and all is good (the wall isn't going to be built) but Bernie can come up with programs and explain how he will pay for them and that's bad.

Don't expect me to take you seriously.

It's already being built. Ha ha!

You are a nutbar, and who or what you take seriously is irrelevant. Lol.

Forum List

Back