Will Bill and Hillary Flee the Country to Avoid Prosecution?

Poor Kellyanne Conway on Fox News Sunday is visibly beginning to break under withering questioning by Chris Wallace! She stayed on message totally doing backflips to explain how Trump supposedly "hasn't" changed his stance on "immigration," but we've heard about 5 variances this past week alone! Conway just deflects, attacks Hillary for raising money in Hollywood instead of "standing w/ mothers of "Sanctuary City" murder victims!" The woman needs to go behind the scenes & try to come up w/ something better than banter to explain her boss & the decision to bring Bannon of "Breitbart" on board! :9:

She was an advocate for moderate immigration reform before Trump waved some $ in her face.

Poor Kellyanne Conway on Fox News Sunday is visibly beginning to break under withering questioning by Chris Wallace! She stayed on message totally doing backflips to explain how Trump supposedly "hasn't" changed his stance on "immigration," but we've heard about 5 variances this past week alone! Conway just deflects, attacks Hillary for raising money in Hollywood instead of "standing w/ mothers of "Sanctuary City" murder victims!" The woman needs to go behind the scenes & try to come up w/ something better than banter to explain her boss & the decision to bring Bannon of "Breitbart" on board! :9:
Sure. This has to do with thread how?

Will Trump be imprisoning his political enemies?
Just crimminals like the Clinton's and their racket "Foundation."

Name one crime they committed and prove it was a crime.
Holy shit...that's a whole other post. Ask Bill how that law license is working for him and why he was disbarred.

George Herbert, is it really you?

I think the real GHW Bush has a defamation of character suit.

She was an advocate for moderate immigration reform before Trump waved some $ in her face.
He knows the game...why he can change it...why insiders are against him. Get it?

Holy shit...that's a whole other post. Ask Bill how that law license is working for him and why he was disbarred.

GHW Bush is an American hero and one of our last as they go to Heaven everyday.

Will Bill and Hillary Flee the Country to Avoid Prosecution?

WTF?
What mental institution did you & your kind come from?
Nothing to prosecute.
HRC will be our next POTUS.
Suck it up.
:)
They are a massive criminal operation. Your in dreamland.
You want "criminal"? How about your Bush Jr invading Iraq after 911 with the WMD lie and costing thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars?
Now that's criminal.
Congress, Democrats like Hillary who voted for it, let him do it.
LOL. Let him do it ...
after he (Bush Jr) lied !!!
Don't Repubs like to prosecute lies?
:)

no, why would you say such an idiotic thing?

Everything wrongwinger says is idiotic. First of all, Trump isn't their "political enemy" and I'm skeptical he's even a legitimate adversary at this point.

I'm convinced his objective was to make the GOP look foolish, and it was a resounding success.

John Kerry too

no, why would you say such an idiotic thing?

Everything wrongwinger says is idiotic. First of all, Trump isn't their "political enemy" and I'm skeptical he's even a legitimate adversary at this point.

I'm convinced his objective was to make the GOP look foolish, and it was a resounding success.

They will be building Trump Penitentiaries around the country. If you are lucky, they will build one in your neighborhood

it's a hallmark of Stalinism, putting your political opponents in prison on trumped-up charges.

Every Trump-fan is such a Stalinist, and very proud of it.

That's why Trump and his fans needs to be squashed like the Stalinist cockroaches that they are.

John Kerry too
Isn't Kerry that guy who is a respected military veteran?

it's a hallmark of Stalinism, putting your political opponents in prison on trumped-up charges.

Every Trump-fan is such a Stalinist, and very proud of it.

That's why Trump and his fans needs to be squashed like the Stalinist cockroaches that they are.

how many political opponents have been put in prison by the "trump fans?"

how many had the irs used against them by the obama administration? How many film makers were thrown in jail by the obama administration?

once again another Mad-lib has it backwards.

If you liked Trump University...

You will LOVE Trump Penitentiary

Forum List

Back