Will black voters blow it for Joe?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)....I'm stuck on this issue guys.....Joe without thinking or considering his options, pounced on the idea when asked of having a woman as his vice. Typical of thirsty politicians that are old, agree to everything until that thirst if fed....now that he's our nominee...the pressure in on. And that pressure is coming from the black community, especially those in the camps of Abrams and Harris. Like Hillary, two qualified women more than capable of being a Mike Pence....just nod, smile and agree. But folks as powerful as black women are in votes and getting our candidates to the promise land, we can also become that anchor around their necks.....that same anchor that took a clown from a reality show and placed it in the white house. I don't give a crap what white america says on the record, behind the curtain in a voting booth, white pride and fear reigns supreme and we may end up with 4 more years of the Clown and his circus court, ie the senate.

I am asking the Sharptons and black media to please allow Joe to vet his own VP and that we stay out of this, else the left behind bunch...will eat both him and us alive with racial animist and attacks, in short....WE CAN BLOW THIS FOR DEMOCRATS.

(sigh)....I'm stuck on this issue guys.....Joe without thinking or considering his options, pounced on the idea when asked of having a woman as his vice. Typical of thirsty politicians that are old, agree to everything until that thirst if fed....now that he's our nominee...the pressure in on. And that pressure is coming from the black community, especially those in the camps of Abrams and Harris. Like Hillary, two qualified women more than capable of being a Mike Pence....just nod, smile and agree. But folks as powerful as black women are in votes and getting our candidates to the promise land, we can also become that anchor around their necks.....that same anchor that took a clown from a reality show and placed it in the white house. I don't give a crap what white america says on the record, behind the curtain in a voting booth, white pride and fear reigns supreme and we may end up with 4 more years of the Clown and his circus court, ie the senate.

I am asking the Sharptons and black media to please allow Joe to vet his own VP and that we stay out of this, else the left behind bunch...will eat both him and us alive with racial animist and attacks, in short....WE CAN BLOW THIS FOR DEMOCRATS.

The smart ones already have.

I think both Abrams and Harris would be solid picks. I'd rather see Harris because she has the political chops. I thought she should have stayed in the race.
And let's face it, the clown backed into the White House because Hillary didn't campaign till the end in the swing states and James Comey gave him the gift of a non-scandal two weeks before the election. And still, he squeaks out barely a 1% margin of victory.

Biden's transparent decision to pander to the Identity Politics nuts in the party and immediately disqualify half of his available veep pool because they have dicks -- at this critical moment in our history -- is a pretty bad indication of where the party is.

"I don't give a crap what white america says on the record, behind the curtain in a voting booth, white pride and fear reigns supreme..."

You reveal yourself as an oblivious idiot with statements like this. Or maybe you are too young to remember who was elected President in 2008.

I think both Abrams and Harris would be solid picks. I'd rather see Harris because she has the political chops. I thought she should have stayed in the race.
And let's face it, the clown backed into the White House because Hillary didn't campaign till the end in the swing states and James Comey gave him the gift of a non-scandal two weeks before the election. And still, he squeaks out barely a 1% margin of victory.
I know these women are great picks, however, I am also knowing the feel of white america since Trump took office. I just don't know if picking a black wm will be beneficiary to Biden. Young black men aren't fans of Harris and her policies as a state prosecutor and Abrams just have local political experience....Amy K. is by far the better pick in all this.

Forum List

Back