Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

No, seriously....Blacks hate Republicans

Blacks do have different opinions. But when 90% of blacks refuse to vote Republican they have one thing in common. Young, old, rich, poor, educated, uneducated....They all hate Republicans

It's a hatred the GOP worked hard to engender...it's basically the one thing they've been successful at lately.

You need to qualify that statement sweetheart , not just Blacks but IGNORANT BLACKS ... the more informed and intelligent ones are Republicans

black_republicans.JPG

When you can name your entire constituency...you don't have much of a constituency.

Yes, those 8 people are the ONLY 8 black Republicans...........................

How do you even manage to get through the day?
Actually three of them are dead

You are running out of black Republicans

MLK wasn't a republican:

And the funny thing is, what have the Dems given the black community after 30+ years? Enslavement, out of wedlock births, bad education that keeps them ignorant and unemployable, and a culture that glorifies violence and sexual promiscuity.
If the organized black community hasn't figured out they're being used by the Dems then why should the GOP bother with them?

Blacks do have different opinions. But when 90% of blacks refuse to vote Republican they have one thing in common. Young, old, rich, poor, educated, uneducated....They all hate Republicans

It's a hatred the GOP worked hard to engender...it's basically the one thing they've been successful at lately.

You need to qualify that statement sweetheart , not just Blacks but IGNORANT BLACKS ... the more informed and intelligent ones are Republicans

black_republicans.JPG

When you can name your entire constituency...you don't have much of a constituency.

Why do you even want blacks? According to you....

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Raising their own damned children
Staying Sober
Being Productive members of society

and

swimming, they hate swimming.

I'm not a Republican, so it's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of fact, there are Black Republicans.

black_republicans.JPG

MLK wasn't a republican:

And the funny thing is, what have the Dems given the black community after 30+ years? Enslavement, out of wedlock births, bad education that keeps them ignorant and unemployable, and a culture that glorifies violence and sexual promiscuity.
If the organized black community hasn't figured out they're being used by the Dems then why should the GOP bother with them?

King was not a partisan and never endorsed any political candidate. In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

Contrast that to "black leaders " today and tell me if you can spot the difference

black_republicans.JPG

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

I'm not a Republican, so it's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of fact, there are Black Republicans.

Apparently 5 of them...still living. Thanks for playing.

black_republicans.JPG

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

Apparently 5 of them...still living. Thanks for playing.

Let's assume for a moment that you are correct and the Republican Party is purposely alienating black voters. how is that fundamentally ANY different than the Democratic Party purposely alienating white male Christian voters?

black_republicans.JPG

MLK wasn't a republican:

King was not a partisan and never endorsed any political candidate. In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

Contrast that to "black leaders " today and tell me if you can spot the difference

Well, Condi Rice is bound to the GOP...so is Michael Steele...

black_republicans.JPG

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

Only ten percent of the party

See? We got black people too

MLK wasn't a republican:

For some reason they keep leaving out Colin Powell

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
absolutely not !the more pain they suffer the more the black community will blame whitey ! the dems know this and will simply bame the suffering they endure on conservative whites ! it does not matter what the cause of the suffering in the black community is they will always look outward to blame others ! dems know this and they capitalize on it every election.

MLK wasn't a republican:

Hmmm strange isn't it?

black_republicans.JPG

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

Dems only have like 15%. So what?

Let's assume for a moment that you are correct and the Republican Party is purposely alienating black voters. how is that fundamentally ANY different than the Democratic Party purposely alienating white male Christian voters?

Hardly a fair comparison. It's not like 90+% of white, male voters go Republican. The alienation meme is more like wishful thinking that the Reps may once again see a presidential majority.

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Staying Sober

and

Dems only have like 15%. So what?
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Democrats Racially Diverse Republicans Mostly White

Hardly a fair comparison. It's not like 90+% of white, male voters go Republican. The alienation meme is more like wishful thinking that the Reps may once again see a presidential majority.

I was considering how to phrase exactly what you just said... The only thing I would add is that the Pelosi brand of liberalism is pretty much what the Dems have to start to move away from. There is a place for liberalism in the nation...nbetter ot only because the GOP makes the alternative so repugnant but because people want better and the GOP is the party of 1950 when the nation wasn't better for a large segment of the population.

Again; as Obama said in 2008.
If you want to go forward, you put the car in D.
If you want to go backward, put the car in R.

It basically is that simple when you go into a voting booth (in national elections).

MLK wasn't a republican:

Probably because that n!gger showed his true colors when he went from being a conservative Republican to being an Obama acolyte for no other reason than Obama's skin color.

That should embarrass every black person out there, but it doesn't.

Imagine if a well known white liberal male had flopped sides because he did NOT want to vote for a black man in 2008... Just as disgusting.

See, you can't even see the racism...

MLK wasn't a republican:

Probably because that n!gger showed his true colors when he went from being a conservative Republican to being an Obama acolyte for no other reason than Obama's skin color.

That should embarrass every black person out there, but it doesn't.

Imagine if a well known white liberal male had flopped sides because he did NOT want to vote for a black man in 2008... Just as disgusting.

See, you can't even see the racism...

But you do when you look in the mirror quite obviously. You have my pity.

I was considering how to phrase exactly what you just said... The only thing I would add is that the Pelosi brand of liberalism is pretty much what the Dems have to start to move away from. There is a place for liberalism in the nation...nbetter ot only because the GOP makes the alternative so repugnant but because people want better and the GOP is the party of 1950 when the nation wasn't better for a large segment of the population.

Again; as Obama said in 2008.
If you want to go forward, you put the car in D.
If you want to go backward, put the car in R.

It basically is that simple when you go into a voting booth (in national elections).
If you're in a ditch the way out is to go backwards.
If your economy sucks because Democrats have enacted onerous programs you vote the fuckers out and get some conservative GOP candidates in there.
Pretty simple.
Most people dont mix up D and R. Then again, most people dont mix up dick and pussy.

No, YOU hate Republicans, shitflinger. Blacks have millions of different opinions, because they are people - which you and your filthy party can't seem to grasp. Black people have as many differing opinions as there are individuals.

black_republicans.JPG

On the national level, Democrats typically get around 90 percent of the black vote, If the GOP peeled off just 5 or 10 percent of the black vote the Democrats would slip further into the abyss of irrelevance.

What have the Democrats done for the Blacks, not much ...

Less than 25 percent of black 17-year-olds can read as well as the average white 17-year-old.

Nearly 90 percent of black 17-year-olds score below the average white 17-year-old in math.

More than 90 percent of black 17-year-olds score below the average white 17-year-old in science.

The average black 17-year-old has the academic proficiency of the average white 8th grader

These figures have proven impervious to increased spending. In fact, in some cases the gap has widened as public school spending — in constant dollars — has increased. But Democrats, beholden to unions, continue to oppose school choice and meaningful reform, thereby consigning another generation of blacks to educational purgatory. As Blacks become more informed and less indoctrinated the Democratic Party slips further into irrelevance.

Blacks Democrats and Republicans National Review Online

Forum List

Back