Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

He supported the POTUS so we know why.

So Asslips - I see you backed off our debate yesterday ere: Confederate Soldiers - Pussy - you were beaten - I accept your concession
I proved all your photos were forgeries. Why would I debate you further? You were done the minute you posted the civil war photo with the font that was not developed until Microsoft did so.
Making a statement is not proof. /fail.
I didnt make a statement. I linked to the site that proved the picture he was trying to pass off as proof of Black confederate soilders was actually a Union recruitment picture dummy.

Doesn't prove the picture wasn't an accurate portrayal of black confederates.

Yeah it does. The were Union soldiers you dumb convict.

Black Union Soldiers - Louisiana Native Guard - Photo Falsification

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

The original photo the poster was made from with a Union soldier clearly present.

fig3.jpg

The fake with the font that did not exist until recently.

Fig4.jpg

Last edited:
He supported the POTUS so we know why.

So Asslips - I see you backed off our debate yesterday ere: Confederate Soldiers - Pussy - you were beaten - I accept your concession
I proved all your photos were forgeries. Why would I debate you further? You were done the minute you posted the civil war photo with the font that was not developed until Microsoft did so.
I didnt make a statement. I linked to the site that proved the picture he was trying to pass off as proof of Black confederate soilders was actually a Union recruitment picture dummy.

You are a lying P.O.S.

By the way Candy, why did you avoid my question?

What would you have said if in 2008 a well known white liberal had said "I'm not voting for a black man" and had voted Republican?

Because it's a stupid question perhaps???

I imagine that did happen quite often which is why it was even as close as it was in the Obama Landslide of 08. What would I have said?

I probably would have said "LOL...you're as ignorant as SmarterThanTheAverageBear, you two should become gay lovers if you aren't already and buy a trailer in Saskatchewan."

What a cowardly cop out of an answer

And HILARIOUS that a liberal attempts to use gay as a slur. Why do you hate fags Candy?

Cowardly cop out? It's a moronic question from a moron...exactly what was expected. Gay wasn't used as a slur. I just assumed you two would be happy together. Leaving the nation would be an added bonus.

Of course it was cowardly. It was a moronic question because you don't want to answer.

And of course you used gay as an attempted slur.

Why are the liberals on this board so dishonest?

What would you have said if in 2008 a well known white liberal had said "I'm not voting for a black man" and had voted Republican?

I imagine that did happen quite often which is why it was even as close as it was in the Obama Landslide of 08. What would I have said?

I probably would have said "LOL...you're as ignorant as SmarterThanTheAverageBear, you two should become gay lovers if you aren't already and buy a trailer in Saskatchewan."

And HILARIOUS that a liberal attempts to use gay as a slur. Why do you hate fags Candy?

Cowardly cop out? It's a moronic question from a moron...exactly what was expected. Gay wasn't used as a slur. I just assumed you two would be happy together. Leaving the nation would be an added bonus.

Of course it was cowardly. It was a moronic question because you don't want to answer.

And once again, your racist/ignorance prevents you from understanding what was written.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Are you saying the bottom photo isn't confederate soldiers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Louisiana_Native_Guard_(CSA)

The 1st Louisiana Native Guard (CSA) was a Confederate Louisiana militia of free persons of color formed in 1861[2] in New Orleans, Louisiana.

You are a lying P.O.S.
He is a convict too. Thats were he got the lying from. Its habitual.

You didnt explode anything. You just claimed free shit wasnt free. No one believes that if they have a brain in their skull.
I point out that the "free shit" wasnt free at all. Someone had to pay costs associated with it. Even you can understand that.
If you won a free car you would still need to pay taxes, maintence and gas. Doesnt mean the care itself was not free. Even you can understand that cant you?
Who got a free car? Recall that slaves cost money. Quite a bit of it too.
Free labor retard.
It wasnt free, asshole. THey had to buy the person. They had to pay to maintain the person. They had to support the person when he got too old to work. Just because the person didnt earn a wage (and some of them did) didnt maek that free in any sense.

What the fuck are you actually trying to claim that slave labor wasn't wrong? Was it "free?" No of course, there was some expense involved, but it was free in the sense that there were no wages being paid

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

The 1st Louisiana Native Guard (CSA) was a Confederate Louisiana militia of free persons of color formed in 1861[2] in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Yes you retarded convict. The photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped and based on this real one here. To add insult to injury they sell it to morons like you. BTW your link doesnt show a picture.

fig3.jpg

You are a lying P.O.S.

Grow up dude.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Yes you retarded convict. The bottom photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped.

And you have proof of this?

What is sad to me is that anyone would believe that the entire gop and Dem party reversed their registrations over a couple of years. Do you have any idea what Nixon did to further civil rights? I kind of expect you not to acknowledge this post as you did my last. Why are you avoiding answering?
Maybe the fact that conservatives really only ever ridicule blacks for voting Democratic isn't helping the Republican party appeal to blacks.

How many of you know that well over 70% of Asian-Americans vote Democratic? Why is that? What plantation are they happy on?

Over 60% of Jewish-Americans vote Democratic. Where's their plantation?
Conservatives think Black people are the easiest targets to guilt for some strange reason. They think Black people dont know about the southern strategy and that liberals were actually the people that made up the Republicans initially.

And once again, your racist/ignorance prevents you from understanding what was written.

shut the fuck up coward. I understand perfectly. You think it's a okay for a black man to abandon his principles to vote for a black man and REFUSE to answer how you would feel if a white man abandoned his principles to avoid voting for a black man.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Yes you retarded convict. The bottom photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped.

It was provided - the font did not exist.

Are you a lying P.O.S. or just a stupid one?

What is sad to me is that anyone would believe that the entire gop and Dem party reversed their registrations over a couple of years. Do you have any idea what Nixon did to further civil rights? I kind of expect you not to acknowledge this post as you did my last. Why are you avoiding answering?
Maybe the fact that conservatives really only ever ridicule blacks for voting Democratic isn't helping the Republican party appeal to blacks.

How many of you know that well over 70% of Asian-Americans vote Democratic? Why is that? What plantation are they happy on?

Over 60% of Jewish-Americans vote Democratic. Where's their plantation?
Conservatives think Black people are the easiest targets to guilt for some strange reason. They think Black people dont know about the southern strategy and that liberals were actually the people that made up the Republicans initially.
What is it you want me to answer? I disagree with your assertions. I'm assuming you have no idea Nixon was a racist?

shut the fuck up coward. I understand perfectly. You think it's a okay for a black man to abandon his principles to vote for a black man and REFUSE to answer how you would feel if a white man abandoned his principles to avoid voting for a black man.

You're assuming it's antithetical to principles to vote for someone who shares one's skin color if they are black hence your adding the voice to the white man in your sad, pathetic, and moronic scenario...as if blacks are expected to not break ranks but whites would be vilified for doing so.

How would I feel about it? I think you two would be happy together since both of you are ignorant and racist. That was the 3rd time I answered your question. Now run along.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Yes you retarded convict. The photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped and based on this real one here. To add insult to injury they sell it to morons like you. BTW your link doesnt show a picture.

fig3.jpg

I don't need a picture.

The photo in question may not be authentic but it doesn't take away the fact that blacks served in the CSA.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Even better than that we have the original photo before it was photoshopped and sold to dumb people that dress up in confederate garb and pretend the south is going to rise again.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

fig3.jpg

I don't need a picture.

The photo in question may not be authentic but it doesn't take away the fact that blacks served in the CSA.

What was the link for then? It had nothing to do with my post. There is no fact Blacks served in the loser army except as servants. You honestly believe a white man is going to give a Black man who has had his wife and daughters raped by white men and screwed over for generations a gun? You cant possibly be that stupid convict.

Sorry in my last post I didn't see you had answered this.
Show me where today there is one single Black slave. That still doesn't tell me what the American dream encompasses for you.
What obstacles are you talking about? Name them, be specific and tell me what the Dems specifically have done other than free stuff, have done to remove those obstacles and show me how they are working within the predominantly Black communities that are Democratic strongholds.

You do realize there was white slavery up until the end of the civil war?
What is your definition of the American dream? Free stuff? What free stuff did whites get? How does free stuff realize the American dream? And what specifically have Dems done to help people realize the American dream? Show me numbers and what specifically made those numbers better toward realizing the American dream?
Sorry but under which party have blacks seen declines in household income, household wealth, and employment? Yeah, that's the Democrat Party. Unless your idea of the American Dream is lots of free shit you're in the wrong party.
For 350 years white people got free shit. Spare me your whining and your attempt to guilt Black people into voting for retarded conservatives. Dont you know you are a running joke?

There was no legal white slavery. Give me a break dude. Indentured servitude was the closest to slavery white people ever got her in the US.
Really? The Irish were sold for less than Africans, first. True they usually were sold for around 10 years of work. But any children they bore in that time period were slaves for life.

Now, what is the American dream? And how have the Dems policies helped achieve it? Where are the Democratic community strongholds that show most African Americans have realized the American dream thru other means than damning white Republicans? Why are those communities still mostly segregated?
Show me one lifetime Irish slave here in the US. This should be interesting.

The American dream as I define it is the ability to have the same opportunities to succeed as everyone else. With the same barriers and obstacles to overcome. The Dems as they currently stand are a much better choice to achieve that dream than the Republicans. The Reps try to pretend there are no additional hurdles for Blacks and other minorities.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Prove the font didn't exist.

Prove the font wasn't changed at some point.

The photo real or not doesn't change the facts that blacks served in the CSA. Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back