Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Yeah it does. The were Union soldiers you dumb convict.

Black Union Soldiers - Louisiana Native Guard - Photo Falsification

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

The fake with the font that did not exist until recently.

Fig4.jpg

Are you saying the bottom photo isn't confederate soldiers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Louisiana_Native_Guard_(CSA)

The 1st Louisiana Native Guard (CSA) was a Confederate Louisiana militia of free persons of color formed in 1861[2] in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Yes you retarded convict. The bottom photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped.

And you have proof of this?

Yes the bottom photo is a Fake. - The Other 20 or 30 are not - we already got through that, as well as the news clipping re: a black confederate detachment

Screen-Shot-2013-03-31-at-10.28.27-AM.png

Arlington4.png

BlackSoldier.bmp

BlackConfederates.jpg

monroe-gooch.jpg
We already talked about this. You dont expect me to believe a white southerner account that there were Black units fighting for the confederacy do you? You have yet to verify the photos. When are you going to do this? Seeing as how everything is being proven as forgeries I need some real proof from credible sources.

Grow Up - you're making a fool of yourself - we all get to be wrong oncve in a while - you ... well maybe more than once in a while [lol] but the difference is we "man" up or GROW UP as the case may be . I did it with one picture that turned out to be false . You are incapable of admitting when you're wrong - why because you're a sniveling brat ...
" the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.

What was the link for then? It had nothing to do with my post. There is no fact Blacks served in the loser army except as servants. You honestly believe a white man is going to give a Black man who has had his wife and daughters raped by white men and screwed over for generations a gun? You cant possibly be that stupid convict.

So the only blacks in the south were slaves? I can't believe you're that fucking stupid. Oh wait..... yea I can believe it.

Civil War Did Blacks Fight for the South - The Root
Your lies are funny. Did you think I wouldnt check the link?

Did African Americans fight for the Stars and Bars? Maybe a few, but hardly the thousands that some claim.

That is some serious proof right there. :lol:

It sure is, it says that it's undeniable that blacks fought for the south.

I said blacks fought for the South and I was right. So what lie are you alleging I made?
You were wrong and its not undeniable. Plenty of people deny it. There may have been 1 or 2 uncle toms but there is absolutely no proof of even these guys existing. Where is your proof they existed?

Only the ignorant and the stupid deny it.

Confederacy approves black soldiers mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 3 13 1865

black Confederate

South Carolina s Civil War A Narrative History - W. Scott Poole - Google Books
You think the fact that the confederates finally approved Black soldiers in a desperate attempt equals a Black fighting force. You cant possibly be this stupid?

You do realize this last ditch measure came on March 13th 1965 as verified by your own link. I'll let you do the math on when the Civil War ended. You are really a fucking idiot.
lol.gif

Doesn't prove the picture wasn't an accurate portrayal of black confederates.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

The 1st Louisiana Native Guard (CSA) was a Confederate Louisiana militia of free persons of color formed in 1861[2] in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Yes you retarded convict. The photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped and based on this real one here. To add insult to injury they sell it to morons like you. BTW your link doesnt show a picture.

fig3.jpg

I don't need a picture.

The photo in question may not be authentic but it doesn't take away the fact that blacks served in the CSA.

What was the link for then? It had nothing to do with my post. There is no fact Blacks served in the loser army except as servants. You honestly believe a white man is going to give a Black man who has had his wife and daughters raped by white men and screwed over for generations a gun? You cant possibly be that stupid convict.

Of course blacks fought for the Confederacy. You are imaging that all slave owners beat their slaves, raped their slaves, starved their slaves, and therefor all slaves hated whitey and would never fight for the south. You are wrong, MANY slaves were treated well (I mean considering they were slaves) and thought of their masters as family of sorts and considered an attack on them as an attack on themselves.

Oh , and many , MANY slaves were foreman who had authority over the other slaves and yes carried guns before the civil war, so arming them during the civil war wasn't really a question

Yes you retarded convict. The bottom photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped.

Yes the bottom photo is a Fake. - The Other 20 or 30 are not - we already got through that, as well as the news clipping re: a black confederate detachment

Arlington4.png

BlackSoldier.bmp

BlackConfederates.jpg

monroe-gooch.jpg
We already talked about this. You dont expect me to believe a white southerner account that there were Black units fighting for the confederacy do you? You have yet to verify the photos. When are you going to do this? Seeing as how everything is being proven as forgeries I need some real proof from credible sources.

Grow Up - you're making a fool of yourself - we all get to be wrong oncve in a while - you ... well maybe more than once in a while [lol] but the difference is we "man" up or GROW UP as the case may be . I did it with one picture that turned out to be false . You are incapable of admitting when you're wrong - why because you're a sniveling brat ...
" the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
You mad now bro? You lost your credibility with the forgery. You need to prove the rest of your photos are real soldiers that fought for the confederacy. I didnt make you submit the forgery so dont get mad at me.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Yes you retarded convict. The photo is a fake that was edited and photoshopped and based on this real one here. To add insult to injury they sell it to morons like you. BTW your link doesnt show a picture.

fig3.jpg

I don't need a picture.

The photo in question may not be authentic but it doesn't take away the fact that blacks served in the CSA.

Of course blacks fought for the Confederacy. You are imaging that all slave owners beat their slaves, raped their slaves, starved their slaves, and therefor all slaves hated whitey and would never fight for the south. You are wrong, MANY slaves were treated well (I mean considering they were slaves) and thought of their masters as family of sorts and considered an attack on them as an attack on themselves.

Oh , and many , MANY slaves were foreman who had authority over the other slaves and yes carried guns before the civil war, so arming them during the civil war wasn't really a question
Well if they fought for the confederacy why cant anyone provide any proof of it?

a93dde4709d01d791b067012b0004e66.jpg

More proof for you
How is that proof?

You know that pale face child was the product of slavemasters raping their slave women. Right? That was pretty much a given for a slave "family." Confederate slaveowners gets the right to fuck the women and children. Anytime. Anywhere.

Mulatto children abounded

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings
Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings A Brief Account Thomas Jefferson s Monticello

Yep. Jefferson was a slaveowner who fucked his slave. You trying to help us make the point?

Cowardly cop out? It's a moronic question from a moron...exactly what was expected. Gay wasn't used as a slur. I just assumed you two would be happy together. Leaving the nation would be an added bonus.

Of course it was cowardly. It was a moronic question because you don't want to answer.

And of course you used gay as an attempted slur.

Why are the liberals on this board so dishonest?

And once again, your racist/ignorance prevents you from understanding what was written.

shut the fuck up coward. I understand perfectly. You think it's a okay for a black man to abandon his principles to vote for a black man and REFUSE to answer how you would feel if a white man abandoned his principles to avoid voting for a black man.

You're assuming it's antithetical to principles to vote for someone who shares one's skin color if they are black hence your adding the voice to the white man in your sad, pathetic, and moronic scenario...as if blacks are expected to not break ranks but whites would be vilified for doing so.

How would I feel about it? I think you two would be happy together since both of you are ignorant and racist. That was the 3rd time I answered your question. Now run along.

You just don't have an honest bone in your body, do you? We're not talking about breaking ranks, we're talking about a complete paradigm shift from a conservative Republican to voting for a liberal Democrat. Breaking ranks would be a black man who was for Hillary until Obama came around. At least that one could say well, there politics aren't THAT far off, and certainly one can understand a black man voting for a black man.

In fact, I don't even blame Powell really , what I am getting at is that you would obviously, no matter how hard you try to avoid answering the question, deride a white man who switched parties because he didn't want to vote for a black man. Why you are denying that fact is beyond me, it's beyond obvious that you would do so to me and anyone else who is reading this thread. You would accuse him of racism, probably call him a fag, and continue to harangue him

Why are blacks allowed to vote black, but whites aren't allowed to vote white? An honest person would answer that question. You aren't an honest person, so I dont expect you to do so.

Last I checked, you were allowed to vote for anyone you wanted. Yours and Rabbi's race-based assumptions are comical and cartoonish.

What is really hilarious that neither of you have picked up on is your bewilderment on why blacks as a block look upon you with such disdain meanwhile, you embody with nearly every post that very behavior that drives them as a block away from your brand of hateful politics.

The recruitment poster.

fig2.jpg

Fig4.jpg

Arlington4.png

BlackSoldier.bmp

BlackConfederates.jpg

monroe-gooch.jpg

Thanks for verifying that you are indeed a racist.

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites.

Not sure why black people, or anybody else, would vote Republican because the most recent Republican president collapsed the economy... Sure, the recovery under Obama has been slower than anybody would like, but isn't a slow recovery better than a rapid collapse? If Democrats are too slow at fixing problems Republicans create, is that really a reason to vote Republican?

So the only blacks in the south were slaves? I can't believe you're that fucking stupid. Oh wait..... yea I can believe it.

Civil War Did Blacks Fight for the South - The Root

Did African Americans fight for the Stars and Bars? Maybe a few, but hardly the thousands that some claim.

I said blacks fought for the South and I was right. So what lie are you alleging I made?
You were wrong and its not undeniable. Plenty of people deny it. There may have been 1 or 2 uncle toms but there is absolutely no proof of even these guys existing. Where is your proof they existed?

Confederacy approves black soldiers mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 3 13 1865

black Confederate

You think the fact that the confederates finally approved Black soldiers in a desperate attempt equals a Black fighting force. You cant possibly be this stupid?

You do realize this last ditch measure came on March 13th 1965 as verified by your own link. I'll let you do the math on when the Civil War ended. You are really a fucking idiot.
lol.gif

You're gasping for breath as you go under ...one....two ..... what about other links dumbass - can't refute anything I can see . Norfolk Va. news clipping , all those Black Confederate soldiers are staring at you - but you're simply too stupid or too lazy or both to refute anything - but will never admit when you're wrong - you're a sniveling candy ass brat GROW THE FK UP

Arlington4.png

BlackSoldier.bmp

BlackConfederates.jpg

monroe-gooch.jpg

Thanks for verifying that you are indeed a racist.

No problem. Thanks for verifying you are fucking idiot.

"Of course blacks fought for the Confederacy. You are imaging that all slave owners beat their slaves, raped their slaves, starved their slaves, and therefor all slaves hated whitey and would never fight for the south. You are wrong, MANY slaves were treated well (I mean considering they were slaves) and thought of their masters as family of sorts and considered an attack on them as an attack on themselves.

Oh , and many , MANY slaves were foreman who had authority over the other slaves and yes carried guns before the civil war, so arming them during the civil war wasn't really a question."
--------------------------------
A few did. Very few.

Most Historians with no 'south/north' agenda other than honesty to the facts and documentation available, have concluded the evidence just does not exist to support this recently touted meme of Black Confederates soldiers.

Answer me this neo-rebels: What was the one thing Southern slaveholders feared the most?

You know the answer. A slave uprising. John Brown shook those fears heartily. Talk of it ruled the day. The slave revolts in the Caribbean were still fresh on their minds.

They were petrified of slaves getting enough courage to break their chains and leave for the natural state of man: an aching desire for freedom.
Now pretend you're a slaveowner - do you give your slaves guns? Hell no you don't.

They thought it, in their words, a "suicidal policy."

That's why the confederacy forbade it.

"Our position with the North and before the world will not allow the employment as armed soldiers of negroes." CSA Secretary of War James A. SeddonLINK: The War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records

...and why they were arguing as late as 1865 - near the very, very end - if they should allow the negroes to fight. This is a matter of record.

It was only when the south was beat to a bloody pulp, with not much more to lose, they considered doing so. And even then many would not hear of it. Even then.

So take your Lost Cause Jarbage and stuff it in your rebel cap while you march around whistling Dixie pretending you know dick all about it.

Of course it was cowardly. It was a moronic question because you don't want to answer.

And of course you used gay as an attempted slur.

Why are the liberals on this board so dishonest?

And once again, your racist/ignorance prevents you from understanding what was written.

shut the fuck up coward. I understand perfectly. You think it's a okay for a black man to abandon his principles to vote for a black man and REFUSE to answer how you would feel if a white man abandoned his principles to avoid voting for a black man.

You're assuming it's antithetical to principles to vote for someone who shares one's skin color if they are black hence your adding the voice to the white man in your sad, pathetic, and moronic scenario...as if blacks are expected to not break ranks but whites would be vilified for doing so.

How would I feel about it? I think you two would be happy together since both of you are ignorant and racist. That was the 3rd time I answered your question. Now run along.

You just don't have an honest bone in your body, do you? We're not talking about breaking ranks, we're talking about a complete paradigm shift from a conservative Republican to voting for a liberal Democrat. Breaking ranks would be a black man who was for Hillary until Obama came around. At least that one could say well, there politics aren't THAT far off, and certainly one can understand a black man voting for a black man.

In fact, I don't even blame Powell really , what I am getting at is that you would obviously, no matter how hard you try to avoid answering the question, deride a white man who switched parties because he didn't want to vote for a black man. Why you are denying that fact is beyond me, it's beyond obvious that you would do so to me and anyone else who is reading this thread. You would accuse him of racism, probably call him a fag, and continue to harangue him

Why are blacks allowed to vote black, but whites aren't allowed to vote white? An honest person would answer that question. You aren't an honest person, so I dont expect you to do so.

Last I checked, you were allowed to vote for anyone you wanted. Yours and Rabbi's race-based assumptions are comical and cartoonish.

What is really hilarious that neither of you have picked up on is your bewilderment on why blacks as a block look upon you with such disdain meanwhile, you embody with nearly every post that very behavior that drives them as a block away from your brand of hateful politics.

You are a coward. Can't even honestly answer a question about your own hypocrisy

O, and for the umpteenth time, I am NOT a Republican, and I agree, the Rep party has done some stupid things to alienate a lot of minorities and I have posted that here LONG before this thread existed you dumb shit.

black Confederate

lol.gif

You're gasping for breath as you go under ...one....two ..... what about other links dumbass - can't refute anything I can see . Norfolk Va. news clipping , all those Black Confederate soldiers are staring at you - but you're simply too stupid or too lazy or both to refute anything - but will never admit when you're wrong - you're a sniveling candy ass brat GROW THE FK UP

What other links? Everything you posted is bullshit. I asked you to verify the photos like I did for the forgery. Why cant you do that? Typing in all caps is not going to distract me. Provide the proof or I will just laugh at you.

What does the date matter? Here, one from 1864
irish%20slaves.jpg

You stated there were no whites in slavery but Indentured , then when I proved you wrong you told me to show you an Irish that is a slave today. They were emancipated just as Black's were, thus I was showing you your question was erroneous in its nature.
Now to the rest of my questions.
Sorry in my last post I didn't see you had answered this.
Show me where today there is one single Black slave.
What obstacles are you talking about? Name them, be specific and tell me what the Dems specifically have done other than free stuff, have done to remove those obstacles and show me how they are working within the predominantly Black communities that are Democratic strongholds.
I dont get your first question? Why do you want to see a Black slave of today? Are you trying to use a metaphor or do you want a person that is in forced slavery like in the 1800's in the south?
You still haven't showed me an Irish slave that existed so how did you prove me wrong?
white_15.gif
Where is the date and where does it say slave?

"Of course blacks fought for the Confederacy. You are imaging that all slave owners beat their slaves, raped their slaves, starved their slaves, and therefor all slaves hated whitey and would never fight for the south. You are wrong, MANY slaves were treated well (I mean considering they were slaves) and thought of their masters as family of sorts and considered an attack on them as an attack on themselves.

Oh , and many , MANY slaves were foreman who had authority over the other slaves and yes carried guns before the civil war, so arming them during the civil war wasn't really a question."
--------------------------------
A few did. Very few.

Most Historians with no 'south/north' agenda other than honesty to the facts and documentation available, have concluded the evidence just does not exist to support this recently touted meme of Black Confederates soldiers.

Answer me this neo-rebels: What was the one thing Southern slaveholders feared the most?

You know the answer. A slave uprising. John Brown shook those fears heartily. Talk of it ruled the day. The slave revolts in the Caribbean were still fresh on their minds.

They were petrified of slaves getting enough courage to break their chains and leave for the natural state of man: an aching desire for freedom.
Now pretend you're a slaveowner - do you give your slaves guns? Hell no you don't.

They thought it, in their words, a "suicidal policy."

That's why the confederacy forbade it.

"Our position with the North and before the world will not allow the employment as armed soldiers of negroes." CSA Secretary of War James A. SeddonLINK: The War of the Rebellion: a compilation of the official records

...and why they were arguing as late as 1865 - near the very, very end - if they should allow the negroes to fight. This is a matter of record.

It was only when the south was beat to a bloody pulp, with not much more to lose, they considered doing so. And even then many would not hear of it. Even then.

So take your Lost Cause Jarbage and stuff it in your rebel cap while you march around whistling Dixie pretending you know dick all about it.
These idiots are beyond help at this point. Everything they have submitted as proof is a forgery, hearsay or unverified. I have tears running down my face laughing at them.

What does the date matter? Here, one from 1864
irish%20slaves.jpg

You stated there were no whites in slavery but Indentured , then when I proved you wrong you told me to show you an Irish that is a slave today. They were emancipated just as Black's were, thus I was showing you your question was erroneous in its nature.
Now to the rest of my questions.
I dont get your first question? Why do you want to see a Black slave of today? Are you trying to use a metaphor or do you want a person that is in forced slavery like in the 1800's in the south?
You still haven't showed me an Irish slave that existed so how did you prove me wrong?
white_15.gif
Where is the date and where does it say slave?
The date matters because you said up until the civil war. There were no irish slaves here. The closests were indentured servants. This last photo doesnt show up on the internet but looking a the kids tells me they are mixed. You do realize that I have a great grandmother that passed for white.

black Confederate

lol.gif

What other links? Everything you posted is bullshit. I asked you to verify the photos like I did for the forgery. Why cant you do that? Typing in all caps is not going to distract me. Provide the proof or I will just laugh at you.

No my friend - everybody is laughing at you . I've shown you that Black is Black , and you still insist it is white . You lost ... Have a Nice Life Loser... sayonara.... hasta la Vista ....adios ....ciao....au revoir ... and in your language ... fuck off.

Forum List

Back