Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

.White democrats have convinced Afro-Americans they are incapable of achieving anything without white liberal guidance.
Republicans have convinced African Americans that they want to turn back the clock to the days of slavery and Jim Crow. I got a message for them. It aint happenin on my watch.

You mean Democrats ruled the south with an Iron Fist, known as the KKK , and when any Black who stepped out of line would be Lynched by Democrats - you betcha sweet ass - not on my watch !
Do labels confuse all you Rep white guys? The Dems back then are the same as the Reps of today. The Republican party was classified as progressive liberals back then.
Semantics will get you nowhere dude ..... you lost another debate ... carry on
I guess since you say I lost it must be true. Thats why there will be no Black swing to the Repubs. You guys cant even lie good.

Did you just admit that blacks vote for people who lie well?

Republicans have convinced African Americans that they want to turn back the clock to the days of slavery and Jim Crow. I got a message for them. It aint happenin on my watch.

You mean Democrats ruled the south with an Iron Fist, known as the KKK , and when any Black who stepped out of line would be Lynched by Democrats - you betcha sweet ass - not on my watch !
Do labels confuse all you Rep white guys? The Dems back then are the same as the Reps of today. The Republican party was classified as progressive liberals back then.
I guess since you say I lost it must be true. Thats why there will be no Black swing to the Repubs. You guys cant even lie good.
No, the reason is that blacks are fixated on a narrative that says the GOP are filled with racists and the Democrats are going to help them.
That flies in the face of reality. The reality is that blacks have suffered for 40 years from Dem policies. And they've suffered even more over the last 6 years with this crop of Democrats by every measure.
The reason Black people say the GOP is full of racists is because they are. You must be a fool to think all the racist comments and actions taken by the GOP goes unnoticed by Black people. Even Black repubs admit that.

Not getting paid is not the same thing as free. Your knowledge of economics is about par with everything else.
The land required a time committment. That is not free.
Your afrocentrism is showing again.
Your hypocrisy is showing again. Whites got a ton of free shit including time to build up their ownership of resources and the systems that govern them. You got free shit. Stop trying to pretend you didnt.
Merely repeating your statement isnt proof. I asked for examples. You gave examples and I exploded all of them. Move on. There was no "free shit" given to white people, who created the infrastructure blacks use.
You didnt explode anything. You just claimed free shit wasnt free. No one believes that if they have a brain in their skull.
I point out that the "free shit" wasnt free at all. Someone had to pay costs associated with it. Even you can understand that.
If you won a free car you would still need to pay taxes, maintence and gas. Doesnt mean the care itself was not free. Even you can understand that cant you?
Who got a free car? Recall that slaves cost money. Quite a bit of it too.

No, the reason is that blacks are fixated on a narrative that says the GOP are filled with racists and the Democrats are going to help them.
That flies in the face of reality. The reality is that blacks have suffered for 40 years from Dem policies. And they've suffered even more over the last 6 years with this crop of Democrats by every measure.
The reason Black people say the GOP is full of racists is because they are. You must be a fool to think all the racist comments and actions taken by the GOP goes unnoticed by Black people. Even Black repubs admit that.

OF COURSE there are racist in the GOP. Just as there are in the Democratic Party

Did you just admit that blacks vote for people who lie well?
All politicians lie. Thats why they call them politicians. You vote for liars too. The difference is you dont seem to know this but I do.

OF COURSE there are racist in the GOP. Just as there are in the Democratic Party
There are more in the GOP. The even admitted it.

Both parties have racists in them. I never see blacks calling out people like Biden etc for this.

Your hypocrisy is showing again. Whites got a ton of free shit including time to build up their ownership of resources and the systems that govern them. You got free shit. Stop trying to pretend you didnt.
Merely repeating your statement isnt proof. I asked for examples. You gave examples and I exploded all of them. Move on. There was no "free shit" given to white people, who created the infrastructure blacks use.
You didnt explode anything. You just claimed free shit wasnt free. No one believes that if they have a brain in their skull.
I point out that the "free shit" wasnt free at all. Someone had to pay costs associated with it. Even you can understand that.
If you won a free car you would still need to pay taxes, maintence and gas. Doesnt mean the care itself was not free. Even you can understand that cant you?
Free labor retard.

Both parties have racists in them. I never see blacks calling out people like Biden etc for this.
Thats because you arent Black. You have no clue what Black people talk about. Plenty of Black people went off on Bidens comments.

Weird. i did a search for the phrase "war on drugs" and surprise it didnt show up in your link. However in my link its in the title.

War on Drugs is an American term commonly applied to a campaign of prohibition of drugs, military aid, and military intervention, with the stated aim being to define and reduce the illegal drug trade.[5][6] This initiative includes a set of drug policies that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of what participating governments and the UN define as illegal psychoactive drugs. The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by United StatesPresidentRichard Nixon

Your own link says you're full of shit, sploogy.

{Although Nixon declared "drug abuse" to be public enemy number one in 1971,[15] the policies that his administration implemented as part of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 were a continuation of drug prohibition policies in the U.S., which started in 1914.[16][17] Less well-known today is that the Nixon Administration also repealed the federal 2–10-year mandatory minimum sentences for possession of marijuana and started federal demand reduction programs and drug-treatment programs. Robert DuPont, the "Drug czar" in the Nixon Administration, stated it would be more accurate to say that Nixon ended, rather than launched, the "war on drugs". DuPont also argued that it was the proponents of drug legalization that popularized the term "war on drugs".[12][unreliable source?]}

As we know, the 1914 laws were unenforceable, until FDR presented unification in 1934.

Free labor retard.
It wasnt free, asshole. THey had to buy the person. They had to pay to maintain the person. They had to support the person when he got too old to work. Just because the person didnt earn a wage (and some of them did) didnt maek that free in any sense.

Thats because you arent Black. You have no clue what Black people talk about. Plenty of Black people went off on Bidens comments.
Bullshit. I didnt hear a peep. I didnt hear anything when Harry Reid described Obama as being without a trace of Negro dialect.
You'll stick with your plantation masters and sink further into poverty because you want to believe this time it's different.

Free labor retard.
It wasnt free, asshole. THey had to buy the person. They had to pay to maintain the person. They had to support the person when he got too old to work. Just because the person didnt earn a wage (and some of them did) didnt maek that free in any sense.
It was free asshole. You can try to paint it anyway you want to but the reality is that it was free labor.

By the way Candy, why did you avoid my question?

What would you have said if in 2008 a well known white liberal had said "I'm not voting for a black man" and had voted Republican?

Because it's a stupid question perhaps???

I imagine that did happen quite often which is why it was even as close as it was in the Obama Landslide of 08. What would I have said?

I probably would have said "LOL...you're as ignorant as SmarterThanTheAverageBear, you two should become gay lovers if you aren't already and buy a trailer in Saskatchewan."

What a cowardly cop out of an answer

And HILARIOUS that a liberal attempts to use gay as a slur. Why do you hate fags Candy?

Cowardly cop out? It's a moronic question from a moron...exactly what was expected. Gay wasn't used as a slur. I just assumed you two would be happy together. Leaving the nation would be an added bonus.

Bullshit. I didnt hear a peep. I didnt hear anything when Harry Reid described Obama as being without a trace of Negro dialect.
You'll stick with your plantation masters and sink further into poverty because you want to believe this time it's different.
Bull shit. You didnt hear a peep because you arent Black. I just told you that. Again plenty of Blacks were in an upraor over it. Just because you are not part of the in crowd and didnt hear it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Bull shit. You didnt hear a peep because you arent Black. I just told you that. Again plenty of Blacks were in an upraor over it. Just because you are not part of the in crowd and didnt hear it doesnt mean it didnt happen.
It was a big secret. Every black voter went into his closet and cussed Reid, right?
What a joke. I wonder if you're even black.

Black people are going to vote for the party that gives them opportunity to participate equally in the American dream. Republicans basically paint themselves as the polar opposite of that idea.
Sorry but under which party have blacks seen declines in household income, household wealth, and employment? Yeah, that's the Democrat Party. Unless your idea of the American Dream is lots of free shit you're in the wrong party.
For 350 years white people got free shit. Spare me your whining and your attempt to guilt Black people into voting for retarded conservatives. Dont you know you are a running joke?
Please cite the "free shit" white people got. There wasnt any.
You are increasingly irrelevant due to your ignorance and stupidity.

Free slave labor
Free land via homestead acts.
Free schooling once former Black slaves created the public school system.
Welfare was created for whites and denied people of color.
First in line for jobs up until AA was made a law.

We all know you maintain a knowledge of my prescence. You wouldnt be talking to me if I was irrelevant. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:
Slaves were purchased by masters. They had to be maintained, fed, clothed etc. Nothing free about that.
Homesteaders were required to work the land for a certain number of years using their own tools etc. Nothing free there.
Horace Mann, white, created free public schooling.
There were seldom competitions between blacks and whites for jobs as they tended to take different job types.

Boy, looks like your knowledge of history comes from some Afrocentric propaganda text.
Damn Rabbi......you are one sick fucker

Standing up for slavery

What part of "pay" is unclear to you?
The part where no money was paid to the slaves for their forced labor.
OK, let me explain that yet again.
Just because one party doesnt receive money doesnt mean it is free to another party. In this case the slave received benefit--food, clothing, shelter while the master was on teh hook for the cost of the slave plus those living expenses. I'm not arguing it was a great deal for the slave, it probably wasnt. I'm arguing it was in no sense free.

Forum List

Back