Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Black people are going to vote for the party that gives them opportunity to participate equally in the American dream. Republicans basically paint themselves as the polar opposite of that idea.
Sorry but under which party have blacks seen declines in household income, household wealth, and employment? Yeah, that's the Democrat Party. Unless your idea of the American Dream is lots of free shit you're in the wrong party.
For 350 years white people got free shit. Spare me your whining and your attempt to guilt Black people into voting for retarded conservatives. Dont you know you are a running joke?
Please cite the "free shit" white people got. There wasnt any.
You are increasingly irrelevant due to your ignorance and stupidity.

You do realize there was white slavery up until the end of the civil war?
What is your definition of the American dream? Free stuff? What free stuff did whites get? How does free stuff realize the American dream? And what specifically have Dems done to help people realize the American dream? Show me numbers and what specifically made those numbers better toward realizing the American dream?
Black people are going to vote for the party that gives them opportunity to participate equally in the American dream. Republicans basically paint themselves as the polar opposite of that idea.
Sorry but under which party have blacks seen declines in household income, household wealth, and employment? Yeah, that's the Democrat Party. Unless your idea of the American Dream is lots of free shit you're in the wrong party.
For 350 years white people got free shit. Spare me your whining and your attempt to guilt Black people into voting for retarded conservatives. Dont you know you are a running joke?

Free slave labor
Free land via homestead acts.
Free schooling once former Black slaves created the public school system.
Welfare was created for whites and denied people of color.
First in line for jobs up until AA was made a law.

We all know you maintain a knowledge of my prescence. You wouldnt be talking to me if I was irrelevant. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

What is your definition of the American dream? Free stuff? What free stuff did whites get? How does free stuff realize the American dream? And what specifically have Dems done to help people realize the American dream? Show me numbers and what specifically made those numbers better toward realizing the American dream?
Forget it. You'll never get a straight answer. His view is, Whitey got free shit so now it's the brothers' turn. There is no arguing with that.

Free slave labor

We all know you maintain a knowledge of my prescence. You wouldnt be talking to me if I was irrelevant. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:
Slaves were purchased by masters. They had to be maintained, fed, clothed etc. Nothing free about that.
Homesteaders were required to work the land for a certain number of years using their own tools etc. Nothing free there.
Horace Mann, white, created free public schooling.
There were seldom competitions between blacks and whites for jobs as they tended to take different job types.

Boy, looks like your knowledge of history comes from some Afrocentric propaganda text.

By the way Candy, why did you avoid my question?

What would you have said if in 2008 a well known white liberal had said "I'm not voting for a black man" and had voted Republican?

Because it's a stupid question perhaps???

I imagine that did happen quite often which is why it was even as close as it was in the Obama Landslide of 08. What would I have said?

I probably would have said "LOL...you're as ignorant as SmarterThanTheAverageBear, you two should become gay lovers if you aren't already and buy a trailer in Saskatchewan."

What a cowardly cop out of an answer

And HILARIOUS that a liberal attempts to use gay as a slur. Why do you hate fags Candy?

There was no legal white slavery. Give me a break dude. Indentured servitude was the closest to slavery white people ever got her in the US.

Free slave labor

Slaves were purchased by masters. They had to be maintained, fed, clothed etc. Nothing free about that.
Homesteaders were required to work the land for a certain number of years using their own tools etc. Nothing free there.
There were seldom competitions between blacks and whites for jobs as they tended to take different job types.

Boy, looks like your knowledge of history comes from some Afrocentric propaganda text.

I was unaware the slaves were paid for their forced labor.
Free land should be worked. Dont play stupid. It was free.
Sorry dude but Horace Mann was a front man. Black people instituted public education. He just signed off on it.
You dont sound too bright nor do you know history. One of the main reason poor whites fought in the Civil War is because they didnt want to compete with freed Black slaves.

Free slave labor

Sorry dude but Horace Mann was a front man. Black people instituted public education. He just signed off on it.
You dont sound too bright nor do you know history. One of the main reason poor whites fought in the Civil War is because they didnt want to compete with freed Black slaves.
Not getting paid is not the same thing as free. Your knowledge of economics is about par with everything else.
The land required a time committment. That is not free.
Your afrocentrism is showing again.

Free slave labor

Not getting paid is not the same thing as free. Your knowledge of economics is about par with everything else.
Your hypocrisy is showing again. Whites got a ton of free shit including time to build up their ownership of resources and the systems that govern them. You got free shit. Stop trying to pretend you didnt.

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.
.White democrats have convinced Afro-Americans they are incapable of achieving anything without white liberal guidance.
Republicans have convinced African Americans that they want to turn back the clock to the days of slavery and Jim Crow. I got a message for them. It aint happenin on my watch.

You mean Democrats ruled the south with an Iron Fist, known as the KKK , and when any Black who stepped out of line would be Lynched by Democrats - you betcha sweet ass - not on my watch !

Will African Americans be attracted to a party of angry White men? A party that promises to set them adrift without largess for food, shelter and clothing? A party that fights tooth and nail to repress wages for working families?

Figure it out.
.White democrats have convinced Afro-Americans they are incapable of achieving anything without white liberal guidance.
Republicans have convinced African Americans that they want to turn back the clock to the days of slavery and Jim Crow. I got a message for them. It aint happenin on my watch.

You mean Democrats ruled the south with an Iron Fist, known as the KKK , and when any Black who stepped out of line would be Lynched by Democrats - you betcha sweet ass - not on my watch !
Do labels confuse all you Rep white guys? The Dems back then are the same as the Reps of today. The Republican party was classified as progressive liberals back then.

Actually three of them are dead

You are running out of black Republicans

MLK wasn't a republican:

And the funny thing is, what have the Dems given the black community after 30+ years? Enslavement, out of wedlock births, bad education that keeps them ignorant and unemployable, and a culture that glorifies violence and sexual promiscuity.
If the organized black community hasn't figured out they're being used by the Dems then why should the GOP bother with them?

King was not a partisan and never endorsed any political candidate. In a 1958 interview, King said “I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

Contrast that to "black leaders " today and tell me if you can spot the difference

Well, Condi Rice is bound to the GOP...so is Michael Steele...
For some reason they keep leaving out Colin Powell
He supported the POTUS so we know why.

So Asslips - I see you backed off our debate yesterday ere: Confederate Soldiers - Pussy - you were beaten - I accept your concession

Figure it out.

Do labels confuse all you Rep white guys? The Dems back then are the same as the Reps of today. The Republican party was classified as progressive liberals back then.
Semantics will get you nowhere dude ..... you lost another debate ... carry on

Free slave labor

Your hypocrisy is showing again. Whites got a ton of free shit including time to build up their ownership of resources and the systems that govern them. You got free shit. Stop trying to pretend you didnt.
Merely repeating your statement isnt proof. I asked for examples. You gave examples and I exploded all of them. Move on. There was no "free shit" given to white people, who created the infrastructure blacks use.

Figure it out.

I guess since you say I lost it must be true. Thats why there will be no Black swing to the Repubs. You guys cant even lie good.

Free slave labor

Merely repeating your statement isnt proof. I asked for examples. You gave examples and I exploded all of them. Move on. There was no "free shit" given to white people, who created the infrastructure blacks use.
You didnt explode anything. You just claimed free shit wasnt free. No one believes that if they have a brain in their skull.

I guess since you say I lost it must be true. Thats why there will be no Black swing to the Repubs. You guys cant even lie good.
No, the reason is that blacks are fixated on a narrative that says the GOP are filled with racists and the Democrats are going to help them.
That flies in the face of reality. The reality is that blacks have suffered for 40 years from Dem policies. And they've suffered even more over the last 6 years with this crop of Democrats by every measure.

You didnt explode anything. You just claimed free shit wasnt free. No one believes that if they have a brain in their skull.
I point out that the "free shit" wasnt free at all. Someone had to pay costs associated with it. Even you can understand that.

I point out that the "free shit" wasnt free at all. Someone had to pay costs associated with it. Even you can understand that.
If you won a free car you would still need to pay taxes, maintence and gas. Doesnt mean the care itself was not free. Even you can understand that cant you?

Forum List

Back