Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

Comey didn't cost Hillary the Prtesidency.

Hillary cost Hillary the Presidency.

A corrupt, dislikable, arrogant, elitist big-govt pusher wasn't what America wanted. Either in the White House or in Congress, or even in their governorships and state houses. And they threw them out in hordes.

Last edited:

Wait a damn minute you little liberal snowflake bitches. Wasn't it the Russians hacking our election that cost her the presidency?

Wait a damn minute you little liberal snowflake bitches. Wasn't it the Russians hacking our election that cost her the presidency?

Yup the Russians, Comey, her emails, Benghazi. Hell you name it and it cost her the elections.

Of course the real reason is her piss poor campaign and her elitist ass that never made it to the rust belt. Oh and people don't like the left turn the country is taking.

Hillary cooked her own goose and Trump ran one sound good campaign.

upload_2017-5-9_18-24-43-jpeg.125803
The Trump First Hundred Days are in the Rear View Mirror

Honestly I thought this would have happened a lot sooner, Im surprised he made it this long.

And Trump's 100 days were among the most unsuccessful of all presidents in our history!!!

Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

He played a role in sabotaging. While there is blame to fall on her, I think she would've won if he didn't come forward.

Now he has lost his job.
1) Comey didn't sabotage Hillary's campaign. She did that through a combination of her own corruption and cronyism and the Russian hacking.

2) Disagreed the Russian hacking changed the election since there is no evidence it did.

3) Being fired by Trump is becoming a badge of honor. Comey did his job. When said there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute Hillary, he was LW hero and a RW villain. When he reopened the investigation after Weiner's laptop was taken into evidence, he became a RW hero and a LW villain. People with honor do the honorable thing no matter what the cost.

Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

We know, you hoped so badly for Hillary.

Comey just got fired. Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

Forum List

Back