Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

We know, you hoped so badly for Hillary.
I voted for McMullin. You did not have the guts to make the right vote.

Comey just got fired. Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

You still sucking that Hillary cock? You still stupid enough to think that a true duality exists? If so you are quite delusional.
:lol: Yeah, you got all that sand in your face and ears and on your head, with your butt stuck up in the air. Keep waving it. Trump will be along.

Who will Trump appoint now? If it's a hack, the Senate may not give McConnell the 50 votes he needs.

Comey's dismissal means the WH gang are afraid of what is coming.
There's that possibility. It does look bad. What will be more interesting is who is chosen to head the FBI; a lackey or a stand up guy like Comey?
It will be a hack because no stand up guy will serve Trump.
We'll see. Whoever it is needs to be confirmed by the Senate.

In addition, it will be interesting to see if Trump drags out nominating a replacement or picks candidates so deplorable they won't be confirmed. Likewise, it will say a lot if he picks an excellent candidate who is widely acceptable to a bipartisan Congress.

Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

We know, you hoped so badly for Hillary.
I voted for McMullin. You did not have the guts to make the right vote.

Liar.
Yes, that's you, a liar who voted for Trump instead of voting for McMullin. Wave that butt in the air. :lol:

Comey just got fired. Can anyone really doubt anymore that this administration is Watergate II? We've got enough scandal in this administration to last a few lifetimes. I think at this point I am going to go to the beach, gather some sand, and sell it at an inflated rate to Trump die hards—so that they can keep putting their heads in it.

You still sucking that Hillary cock? You still stupid enough to think that a true duality exists? If so you are quite delusional.
:lol: Yeah, you got all that sand in your face and ears and on your head, with your butt stuck up in the air. Keep waving it. Trump will be along.

Who will Trump appoint now? If it's a hack, the Senate may not give McConnell the 50 votes he needs.

Trump is as big a **** as you are. You still believe in the two party paradigm, you are a fool.

Trump is as big a **** as you are. You still believe in the two party paradigm, you are a fool.
:popcorn:

I don't blame you, you are smart to walk away. Bakersfield if not.

I'm your huckleberry.

Thank you for manning up and admitting you were owned yet again.
Wave that butt :lol:. Fresno, if not.
popcorn.gif

You must be talking to Jake or Franco.......two of my favorite ignored posters.

Save yourself time and the strong feeling of pity that comes every time you realize these people were not put out of their misery at birth.

they appear to hang Comey’s firing on his handling of the Clinton probe, arguing that his July press conference was inappropriate, violated DOJ guidelines, etc. They also reference his October 28th email.

In other words, they are saying that they are firing Comey, in essence, for unfairness to Hillary Clinton.
400sw409957.gif

You must be talking to Jake or Franco.......two of my favorite ignored posters.

Save yourself time and the strong feeling of pity that comes every time you realize these people were not put out of their misery at birth.
Sun Devil is no more ignoring me than the baby the lollipop.

I'm your huckleberry.

Thank you for manning up and admitting you were owned yet again.
Wave that butt :lol:. Fresno, if not.
popcorn.gif
What are you babbling about. Typical liberal isolated ding dong. Trump fired a substandard employee.

Yes.....Comey cost Hillary the election.....and Trump should have fired him. So the Dems claim the timing is suspicious.
This is a coverup.
A coverup of a secret investigation.

One so secret nobody even knows if it even exists.

they appear to hang Comey’s firing on his handling of the Clinton probe, arguing that his July press conference was inappropriate, violated DOJ guidelines, etc. They also reference his October 28th email.

In other words, they are saying that they are firing Comey, in essence, for unfairness to Hillary Clinton.
400sw409957.gif

OMG...so I thought a few months ago Comey, Trump, and Putin were all in cahoots? Guess not. Billary lost election on their own,

Comey told DJT something he did not like.

Comey now will tell it to the Senate.

Forum List

Back