Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

I'm listening to the Comey interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

March 20, 2017: Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Trump

Last edited:
Comey should have mentioned his agency wiretapped The Donald and his personal lawyer for months without cause except the fake Hillary sponsored "dossier." So actually all American citizens should sue Comey for attacking our democracy and our Constitution.

Lakhota, do you agree?

“I would so much rather Anthony Weiner had never had a laptop.” - James Comey

I’m sure there’s a whole bunch of 14 year old girls who feel EXACTLY the same way.

Comey: “A person who sees moral equivalence in Charlottesville, who talks about & treats women like pieces of meat, lies constantly about matters big & small and insists the American people believe it, that person’s not fit to be President of the United States, on moral grounds.”

Last edited:
Why is Comey worried about Weiner's weird relations with various sluts online.

"I would so much rather Comer had never had an idiotic Swamp judge (with the approval of Swamp Rats Rosenstine and Mueller) approve wiretapping The President of the USA and his lawyer." - The Snout.

I'm listening to the Comey interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

Still not over Hillary losing to Trump, huh? Still bugs you that Trump beat Hillary?

Just in case you forgot, Trump is President and Hillary is not. He's meeting foreign heads of state and crafting policy, she's falling down stairs on her, "it wasn't my fault" tour. He can sign executive orders, she can sign literally tens of copies of her book.

The mark of the true believer. Never, ever, admit that Hillary cost herself the election. It's always somebody else's fault.

I listened carefully to Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

Yes, she did. She just wasn't prosecuted for her crimes. Learn the dif.

Yes, she did. She just wasn't prosecuted for her crimes. Learn the dif.

The OIG report said the outcome was handled correctly. Case closed.

She wasn't charged because her crimes were "not intentional", not because she did nothing illegal.

Funny. Why didn't Comey mention that Trump had been under FBI investigation since July 2016 - and still is?

Hillary has been vindicated. Case closed.

Forum List

Back