Will Comey Cost Hillary The Presidency?

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

Depends, if Comey found something substantial then Hillary doesn't deserve the Presidency and should be indicted. If he doesn't have anything then yes you have point. So Comey better have something or he's going to have to answer to a lot of angry democrats.

Hey, dumbass, the fact remains that he violated the FBI 60-protocol - even without any proof of wrongdoing! The fate of the nation hangs on partisan Republican dumbass Comey.

Typical Liberal. Can't reason with you and you resort to name calling. My statement was as reasonable and down the middle as it could possibly be considering the circumstances. There is no official 60-day protocol. You're the dumbass the nominated a lying piece of shit. Eat shit and die you butt hurt asshole. Waaaaahhhhhh

Yes, it's been widely reported that there is a 60-day protocol within the FBI regarding releasing information about investigations before elections.

I would certainly like for a woman to get the chance to be president, but Cankles is no woman. My ex is a member of LIUNA and went to Boston for a "meeting." There they had a huge TV screen with Cankles big ugly face screaming at them. He said most of the guys were laughing at her trying to act like a "tough guy." Lol. She's a joke even for the members of LIUNA.

Hillary is the one responsible for the mess she's in. She's the one who created it.

So, you agree with what Comey did - by violating FBI protocol of not releasing information regarding any internal investigations within 60 days of a presidential election - without any proof of wrongdoing?

Our resident dole taker KNOWS there is no proof of wrongdoing?

I call bullshit.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

Hilliary has more than enough negatives in her column that were she running against an even slightly less unsavory opponent she'd be down by double digits and you want to blame Comey if she loses now?

Hilliary has more than enough negatives in her column that were she running against an even slightly less unsavory opponent she'd be down by double digits and you want to blame Comey if she loses now?

At this point - who should she blame if she loses?

Depends, if Comey found something substantial then Hillary doesn't deserve the Presidency and should be indicted. If he doesn't have anything then yes you have point. So Comey better have something or he's going to have to answer to a lot of angry democrats.

Hey, dumbass, the fact remains that he violated the FBI 60-protocol - even without any proof of wrongdoing! The fate of the nation hangs on partisan Republican dumbass Comey.

Typical Liberal. Can't reason with you and you resort to name calling. My statement was as reasonable and down the middle as it could possibly be considering the circumstances. There is no official 60-day protocol. You're the dumbass the nominated a lying piece of shit. Eat shit and die you butt hurt asshole. Waaaaahhhhhh

Yes, it's been widely reported that there is a 60-day protocol within the FBI regarding releasing information about investigations before elections.

It's an unwritten rule or a tradition. There's isn't a law. I told you if Comey doesn't have anything then you're right and you have a right to be pissed and demand answers. If he has something substantial then I don't see an issue with what he did. I don't know why the statement isn't good enough for you.

Herself.

It's an unwritten rule or a tradition. There's isn't a law. I told you if Comey doesn't have anything then you're right and you have a right to be pissed and demand answers. If he has something substantial then I don't see an issue with what he did. I don't know why the statement isn't good enough for you.

Who said it was a law? It's "protocol"...

:thewave:

Your hatred of fair and honest American democracy is duly noted.
it sounds so funny hearing a hillary supporter say fair and honest American democracy.
I guess its fair and honest to register and ship in illegals? or to actually pay people to go to rallies and start fights? Your vision of a fair and honest democracy are in need of some serious adjustment.
Now I suggest you just live with what your whore has brought upon herself. Sleeping with the enemy never works out well in the end.

Her fucking self, you clueless asswipe, is who she should blame when she loses.

Can I just say, my little stone age friend, seeing you in full meltdown over this puts a huge smile on my face.

Thanks for that.

Now back to your wallowing.

Her fucking self you clueless asswipe.

An insult to clueless asswipes everywhere...

Right. Just like Hellary and Wassermann Shultz valued the democratic process during the primaries against Bernie. Can you say HYPOCRISY?

Who said it was a law? It's "protocol"...

Never mind. You're so butthurt over this that you can't be reasoned with.

Right. Just like Hellary and Wassermann Shultz valued the democratic process during the primaries against Bernie. Can you say HYPOCRISY?

Say it, perhaps, but they clearly have no idea what it means.

Hillary is the one responsible for the mess she's in. She's the one who created it.

So, you agree with what Comey did - by violating FBI protocol of not releasing information regarding any internal investigations within 60 days of a presidential election - without any proof of wrongdoing?
Yes. Voters should know about any ongoing investigations before they hit the polls.

Why? Even if there is no proof of wrongdoing? You think that's fair?
yes there was wrong doing. she had a supeona from congress to produce the emails but she destroyed them instead. just think this could all have been behind her had she been truthful, but no, not Hillary.

Forum List

Back