Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
FINALLY (with a caveat)!

There ya go, now you all can pull the panties out..
The majority of the people could give a shit less about this stupidity..they have more to worry about like paying for gas and food and finding jobs.

No shit.... 40,000,000,000,000+ unemployed, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, massive deficits, inflation, $4 gas, and Obama focus' on free rubbers for all!

What idiots...

Yep, that's why they want to keep this stupid crap going on..they HOPE to take the people minds off all of the above..our lamestream media has become a enemy to us..they are the one's PUSHING THIS,

More fallout!

Hint: This (attacking a college coed by calling her a slut) is a fight no powerful man should think he can win.

Woman called 'slut' by Limbaugh is 'stunned, outraged'

TODAY on the Trail - Woman called 'slut' by Limbaugh is 'stunned, outraged'

Whatever.. fuck her and the giant latex dildo she rode in on.

I encourage all conservatives to be as publicly vocal about this issue as possible. Let the American public get a GOOD look at you!

More fallout!

Hint: This (attacking a college coed by calling her a slut) is a fight no powerful man should think he can win.

I encourage all conservatives to be as publicly vocal about this issue as possible. Let the American public get a GOOD look at you!

We will.. of course we understand the the fetuscidal "free-love" left will embrace her... much as they did Cindy Sheehan, yet you only represent a very minor portion of society. Once this dies down you will discard her to the rubiish heep just like Sheehan.

Seems like he made great points.

She can pay for her own sex.

More fallout!

dear gawd, pass the BARF bag...
the left goes insane again and thinks they have HIT onto something BIG:lol:

Btw, I said "Unsure/Don't Know" because on one hand, the decent thing to do would be for him to apologise on-air. OTOH, though, it's so much more fun to watch him double down on this and trash himself far worse than he's trashing Ms. Fluke.

This is fun to see, regardless of choice.

:D

Serioulsy, how does one get to a point in ones life where one wouldn't find this woman to be a joke?

Most common sense thinking Americans can't stand this silly skank. Figures the Left-Bots would defend her. They aint too bright. :cuckoo:

Btw, I said "Unsure/Don't Know" because on one hand, the decent thing to do would be for him to apologise on-air. OTOH, though, it's so much more fun to watch him double down on this and trash himself far worse than he's trashing Ms. Fluke.

Wanna know what's far more fun? Watching you batshit crazy lefties soiling yourself over somebody poking fun at a Georgetown Law student who is an obvious buffoon.

Serioulsy, how does one get to a point in ones life where one wouldn't find this woman to be a joke?

They are USING her like they do every body...black, Hispanics, women, homosexuals, etc etc..

First hint is that she came to the District Of Criminals to testify as a guest of Pelosi...

PelosiFluke.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Not only should Rush not apologize, but today he hit it right on the head. The left has manufactured a contraceptive controversy because they have lost the fight on abortion.

Wanna know what's far more fun? Watching you batshit crazy lefties soiling yourself over somebody poking fun at a Georgetown Law student who is an obvious buffoon.

Oh no.

Your hero just stepped in it. Big time.

2012 keeps getting better and better. :)

First hint is that she came to the District Of Criminals to testify as a guest of Pelosi...

PelosiFluke.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Interesting picture notice how Nancy is holding her hand in the hand shake photo op?

PelosiFluke.jpg

Like royalty does when the subject kisses their hand.

Forum List

Back