Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters
Serioulsy, how does one get to a point in ones life where one wouldn't find this woman to be a joke?

They are USING her like they do every body...black, Hispanics, women, homosexuals, etc etc..

Yaah, where's Cindy Sheehan these days?

:lol:

Cindy Sheehan is yesterday's news for the rabid Left. They flushed her the moment she began criticizing their Dear Leader. She no longer exists to the rabid Left. Poor old lady, used & abused and then just flushed.

They are USING her like they do every body...black, Hispanics, women, homosexuals, etc etc..

Cindy Sheehan is yesterday's news for the rabid Left. They flushed her the moment she began criticizing their Dear Leader. She no longer exists to the rabid Left. Poor old lady, used & abused and then just flushed.
Funny as Hel...The left has a long history and trail of used and abused useful idiots.:lol:

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

ohhh

Faux outrage from ThinkProgress.

Fluke is a ****.

Got it?

Who was it who said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?

In this case it's you can lead a Republican to water, but you can't make him think.

Maybe this woman can talk to Palin to ease her butthurt...

She's been called the same or worse and the left didn't seem to give a shit...

Double standards, I suppose...

Btw, I said "Unsure/Don't Know" because on one hand, the decent thing to do would be for him to apologise on-air. OTOH, though, it's so much more fun to watch him double down on this and trash himself far worse than he's trashing Ms. Fluke.

This is fun to see, regardless of choice.

:D

Wanna know what's far more fun? Watching you batshit crazy lefties soiling yourself over somebody poking fun at a Georgetown Law student who is an obvious buffoon.

Oh no.

Your hero just stepped in it. Big time.

2012 keeps getting better and better. :)

No he didn't... get over it. You should go back and re-read the vile and vulgar shit the Left heaped on Palin... for years. remember when Mahar said he wanted to "grudge" fuck her? The left dismissed it as comedy.

Last edited:

Funny as Hel...The left has a long history and trail of used and abused useful idiots.:lol:

Mel Gibson, the raving racist drunk from Malibu, is your hero?

Whew.....

Mel Gibson, the raving racist drunk from Malibu, is your hero?

Whew.....

Feel better moron? It isn't the actor as it is the subject.

Grow up. Get over your limbaugh underwear sniffing.

Not only should Rush not apologize, but today he hit it right on the head. The left has manufactured a contraceptive controversy because they have lost the fight on abortion.

Has the right to an abortion been repealed?

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

That is not a rebuttal.

It is a logical fallacy.

And....let's look at your statement.

"I never listen to the guy on the radio."

But you must listen to him somewhere because you said...."He always comes across....."

Where do you listen to him ?

Maybe this woman can talk to Palin to ease her butthurt...

She's been called the same or worse and the left didn't seem to give a shit...
Yeah.....you just forgot to post any such examples.

handjob.gif

Bullshit, as usual.​

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

That is not a rebuttal.

It is a logical fallacy.

But you must listen to him somewhere because you said...."He always comes across....."

I know, what a liar....

That is not a rebuttal.

It is a logical fallacy.

The left pay's the salary of rush, because they listen to him more than the right does.:lol:

That is not a rebuttal.

It is a logical fallacy.

The left pay's the salary of rush, because they listen to him more than the right does.:lol:

And then they get themselves worked up into a lather about it and demand he be taken off the air...(IF) they ever succeed? They will then start having cold sweats and suffer from withdrawal :eusa_whistle::lol:

The left get all upset about Rush, but it's just fine and dandy when Bill Maher does the same thing, just in reverse. :)

Wasn't she the Gold Star Mother who was crucified by conservatives?

No, she was the Gold Star Mother used by the batshit crazy left and then tossed in the trash bin when she no longer served a purpose.

Yup. Once she criticized their Dear Leader, they flushed her right down the toilet. They never cared about Cindy Sheehan and her loss. They just wanted to get the power back for their Democrats. It really is a sad tragedy. The poor old lady really was used & abused by the rabid Left.

in typical left-wing fashion, they change the course of American discussion from what they said they were going to focus on...jobs, jobs, and jobs. Cute.

Forum List

Back