Will Donald Trump Be Impeached? Is it even possible?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

Last edited:
If the Democrat Party gets a majority in the House in November, sure.

In fact, impeachment of various officials and investigations, will be all that the House of Representatives will be able to do under the Democrat Party in 2019-2020, if the D's take it.

/----/ No. Libtards and the MSM have failed to drive his approval numbers down to 20% which is necessary to remove him from office without a major revolt from the public.

He's got a better chance of getting hit by a meteor...

~S~
/----/ Agreed
iu

If Ds win the House, they will bog down the government with unending impeachment proceedings leading up to the election in 2020. They will gaslight their supporters as they have successfully done since Donnie won, while deceiving them into thinking they are doing something. A win-win for the D party.

This might also be a win for the American people as a whole, as it will likely prevent our corrupt politicians from doing anything damaging.

Even if Dems take the House and vote to impeach, they won’t have enough votes in the Senate to convict.

So, maybe impeachment, but not conviction (without which he can’t be removed from office).

maybe treason by republican .
many of republican dont like trump .
why trump scared?

Well...

If the Democrat wet-dream of a Mueller report that even hints of a significant crime on Trump's part comes true, then of course he could he impeached. The chances of that happening are maybe 10%

Otherwise, gipper has it right.

But consider this: If Trump fires Sessions, there will be a new AG who has not recused himself from the "Russia" matter, and that AG will also be someone hand-picked by Trump for his loyalty to Trump. And the AG is Mueller's boss. That throws a whole new light on it. There might not even be a "Mueller Report."

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

naw , i don't think that the Trump will be impeached Dani . ---------------------And hey Dani , i was a tiny bit worried about you . I think that you've been quiet for a little while over there in Persia and i was thinking that maybe 'ahmadijad' or the 'mahdi' had walked in on you as you were popping a top in your favorite closet . Anyway , glad to see that you have survived so far . Welcome back and have an 'MD 2020' or a Thunderbird on me Dani . [i think that both are Kosher]

i don't think that TRUMP is going anywhere and TRUMP is having the best times of his life messing with the 'lefties' and is not scared of anything Dani .

Based on things accomplished and fulfilling campaign promises, Donald Trump is the most successful President in at least the past 100 years.

How do you think the American public would react if Maxine Waters gets her way?

You have never seen the level of civil unrest that would cause. And don't forget Trump Supporters are the ones who have all the guns.

naw , i don't think that the Trump will be impeached Dani . ---------------------And hey Dani , i was a tiny bit worried about you . I think that you've been quiet for a little while over there in Persia and i was thinking that maybe 'ahmadijad' or the 'mahdi' had walked in on you as you were popping a top in your favorite closet . Anyway , glad to see that you have survived so far . Welcome back and have an 'MD 2020' or a Thunderbird on me Dani . [i think that both are Kosher]
It's getting hard. I lost my job because of the new sanctions. Everything is getting higher prices and Many people complains angrily about the economy. I even can't buy a new iPhone.

Even if Dems take the House and vote to impeach, they won’t have enough votes in the Senate to convict.

So, maybe impeachment, but not conviction (without which he can’t be removed from office).

maybe treason by republican .
many of republican dont like trump .
why trump scared?

They wont impeach him, no matter who won the GOP they all said they would tear up the Iran Agreement. Stay strong, the Dems will be in charge soon. See they want Israelites vote. Funny part is, there are no jews in the GOP Senate but the evangelicals love Israel. I am so sorry they are sanctioning you, and for what. Israel and Saudi Arabia, that is why.

Forum List

Back