Will Donald Trump be re-elected President on November 3, 2020?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
True, but they all now look better than Trump. They will look even better after Trump is impeached. Does the average joe really want to re-elect an impeached President? I think not. Trump will likely not run for re-election if he is impeached. That means the people voting No in this poll are correct.

You have probably said it yourself, impeachment is meaningless if the president is not removed from office. How many times has that happened?

For the conduct of the remaining term, it would be meaningless if the President is not removed from office. But a sitting President running for re-election after being impeached by the House is asking for a beating on election night.

That is your dumbass opinion. You have zero evidence to even support that.

I'll go even one step further! If the House impeaches and the Dems somehow managed to have him removed from office by the Senate, we will endure a second American Revolution/Civil War, and you libtards better be afraid for your lives! That of course is my own dumbass opinion! You just have no idea how pissed off at libtards that many of us out here in the silent majority really are!

Trump does not have a majority on anything except in the Senate. Most Republicans are law abiding citizens. There will be no Revolution.

Law abiding citizens do not react well when libtards do not follow the law.

You have a previous example? There will not be any revolution. Trump will resign before he is removed from office.

I hope you're right. I don't think you are though.

Why do you think Trump will be re-elected?

The 2018 election didn’t totally trash his minions.

Even if everyone of his minions from the 2016 election show up to vote for him on election night November 3, 2020, it won't be enough to win this time.

No facts, just fantasies.

You can tell me how its a fantasy on November 3, 2020 when Trump is NOT re-elected, probably due to the fact that he won't even be running for President by then.

Yes, that is your stupid fantasy!

You better go find your big girl panties, put them on, and then strap yourself into your favorite comfortable chair, because I think you are in for a very hard ride in 2020.

But on November 3, 2020, no one is going to be thinking about that. They are going to be thinking whether it would be wise to vote to re-elect an impeached President.

Are you saying Hillary is going to be the nominee?

You can predict what 2020 will be. With Pelosi in charge there is a good chance she could be more of a turn off than Trump.

Nope, I'm just saying the main factor on people's minds in 2020 will be whether Trump deserves to be re-elected. The United States is not known for re-electing impeached Presidents with 40% approval ratings.

Stupid and moronic!

You posts have no thought! There has never been an impeached president with 40% approval ratings, so your comment is meaningless!

There has never been a president re-elected who was convicted of embezzling campaign funds and had 96% approval rating either! See how stupid that sounds? It's actually just as accurate as your prediction.

Why are you such a dumbass?

The indicators show Trump will not be re-elected on November 3, 2020. I'll be proven correct on November 3, 2020. Then will revisit this particular post and see what you have to say then. Should be fun.

You have no indicators. THAT is your problem.

His average approval rating to date as President is the best indicator he will not be re-elected President. The 2nd is the nature of his victory in 2016 which essentially was a fluke, stroke of luck. You can be lucky once, he won't be lucky in 2020.

Why do you think Trump will be re-elected?

Even if everyone of his minions from the 2016 election show up to vote for him on election night November 3, 2020, it won't be enough to win this time.

You can tell me how its a fantasy on November 3, 2020 when Trump is NOT re-elected, probably due to the fact that he won't even be running for President by then.

You better go find your big girl panties, put them on, and then strap yourself into your favorite comfortable chair, because I think you are in for a very hard ride in 2020.

When Trump is not re-elected on the night of April 3, 2020, what will you have to say then?

Are you saying Hillary is going to be the nominee?

You can predict what 2020 will be. With Pelosi in charge there is a good chance she could be more of a turn off than Trump.

Nope, I'm just saying the main factor on people's minds in 2020 will be whether Trump deserves to be re-elected. The United States is not known for re-electing impeached Presidents with 40% approval ratings.

Stupid and moronic!

You posts have no thought! There has never been an impeached president with 40% approval ratings, so your comment is meaningless!

There has never been a president re-elected who was convicted of embezzling campaign funds and had 96% approval rating either! See how stupid that sounds? It's actually just as accurate as your prediction.

The indicators show Trump will not be re-elected on November 3, 2020. I'll be proven correct on November 3, 2020. Then will revisit this particular post and see what you have to say then. Should be fun.

His average approval rating to date as President is the best indicator he will not be re-elected President. The 2nd is the nature of his victory in 2016 which essentially was a fluke, stroke of luck. You can be lucky once, he won't be lucky in 2020.

You can't even tell me what his job approval rating is because it is a poll, and we know how well the polls turned out in 2016!

They cannot articulate why he should be impeached because they are useless idiot sheep.

Impeachment just requires a vote, a 50% vote in the House. Democrats have the majority. They can impeach him for anything they decide on.

True, but Clinton and Johnson were both impeached. They still completed their terms. I can say honestly that Clinton would have been reelected in 2020 if he could have been. Impeachment creates a backlash, so much so that if I were Trump, I'd say "Bring it on!"

Gore lost in 2000. All indications are that Clinton would have done worse on the ticket. The impeachment of Clinton was not good for the Democratic candidate in 2000.

Impeachment is negative and it does not inspire registered independents and Democrats to vote for you. You can't win when your party is shrinking and you can't get votes from outside your party.

Pure unadulterated bullshit, of which you have no evidence because it has never happened. Stop parading your opinions as facts when the opposite is much more likely. If those independents feel that Trump was railroaded, they will not be voting for a Democrat who supported that railroading. That's my humble opinion

Has there ever been a sitting President that wanted to be impeached in order to IMPROVE his chances of being re-elected on election night?

Its rare that the winner in a Presidential election though does not win the popular vote. Trump got lucky in 2016. He is not going to get lucky in 2020. No popular vote win for Trump in 2020 means no electoral college vote win for Trump in 2020 as it does in the vast majority of elections. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan will all vote against Trump in 2020. Without those three states, Trump does not stand a chance in 2020.

Who are those PA, WI, and MI voters going to vote for? They didn't vote for Hillary and the remaining possibilities for 2020 are worse than her!

True, but they all now look better than Trump. They will look even better after Trump is impeached. Does the average joe really want to re-elect an impeached President? I think not. Trump will likely not run for re-election if he is impeached. That means the people voting No in this poll are correct.

You have probably said it yourself, impeachment is meaningless if the president is not removed from office. How many times has that happened?

For the conduct of the remaining term, it would be meaningless if the President is not removed from office. But a sitting President running for re-election after being impeached by the House is asking for a beating on election night.

That is your dumbass opinion. You have zero evidence to even support that.

I'll go even one step further! If the House impeaches and the Dems somehow managed to have him removed from office by the Senate, we will endure a second American Revolution/Civil War, and you libtards better be afraid for your lives! That of course is my own dumbass opinion! You just have no idea how pissed off at libtards that many of us out here in the silent majority really are!

Your threat to the American People who do not support Donald Trump that they better be afraid for our lives not only violates the principles established by the USMB Rules, but is clearly an example of someone who may have the means & motivation to carry out this threat.

The LE community has been attacked for not following up threats of this nature, it's likely someone will drop a dime on this post, and you too may receive a visit from law enforcement.

When Trump is not re-elected on the night of April 3, 2020, what will you have to say then?

I would probably be thinking that there are far too many stupid Americans like you for this country to survive.

Stupid and moronic!

You can't even tell me what his job approval rating is because it is a poll, and we know how well the polls turned out in 2016!

The national polls were right in 2016. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. No president wants to have poor approval ratings in polls .

They cannot articulate why he should be impeached because they are useless idiot sheep.

Impeachment just requires a vote, a 50% vote in the House. Democrats have the majority. They can impeach him for anything they decide on.

True, but Clinton and Johnson were both impeached. They still completed their terms. I can say honestly that Clinton would have been reelected in 2020 if he could have been. Impeachment creates a backlash, so much so that if I were Trump, I'd say "Bring it on!"

Gore lost in 2000. All indications are that Clinton would have done worse on the ticket. The impeachment of Clinton was not good for the Democratic candidate in 2000.

Impeachment is negative and it does not inspire registered independents and Democrats to vote for you. You can't win when your party is shrinking and you can't get votes from outside your party.

Pure unadulterated bullshit, of which you have no evidence because it has never happened. Stop parading your opinions as facts when the opposite is much more likely. If those independents feel that Trump was railroaded, they will not be voting for a Democrat who supported that railroading. That's my humble opinion

Has there ever been a sitting President that wanted to be impeached in order to IMPROVE his chances of being re-elected on election night?

I am sorry, you are so stupid you cannot even hold up your end of the discussion without going "full retard". I'm done!

You were already done before you started!

Stupid and moronic!

The national polls were right in 2016. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. No president wants to have poor approval ratings in polls .

So Hillary's polls in the states Trump won that she thought were in the bag were wrong? Did you she know she was going to lose those states?

Dumbass!

Well, the current tally is 13 to 12 in here on whether Trump will be re-elected. Given the more conservative nature of this site, its not a good sign for Trump.

So Hillary's polls in the states Trump won that she thought were in the bag were wrong? Did you she know she was going to lose those states?

Dumbass!

Individual state polls are less reliable. Clinton campaign should have taken a conservative approach. Instead they wasted money in Florida and Arizona that would have won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin giving the election to Hillary Clinton.

Dumbass!

Individual state polls are less reliable. Clinton campaign should have taken a conservative approach. Instead they wasted money in Florida and Arizona that would have won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin giving the election to Hillary Clinton.

No, all polls are unreliable. Just look at the 2018 election. The polls said that the Dems would retake the Senate.

No.

There are several possible obstacles to Trump being re-elected as President:

1. He could be impeached and removed from office by Congress before that.

2. He may resign from office before that in order to get a quick pardon from Mike Pence.

3. He simply serves out the rest of his term and does not run for re-election.

4. He is impeached but not removed from office. The impeachment hurts his re-election campaign and he loses in a landslide on election night, November 3, 2020.

5. He is defeated on election night because he failed to gain much support outside of the Republican Party and averaged an approval rating of 40%, much weaker than what is needed to be even competitive to be re-elected. His victory in 2016 was by a tiny margin, less than 77,000 votes combined from 3 states. A fluke essentially due to the Democrats failure to properly manage Hillary's campaign for President. Even if everyone who voted for him in 2016 does so again on November 3, 2020, he is still likely to lose do the strong Democratic focus on getting out the vote in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in 2020.

A very uncertain time for President Trump. I don't think there has been another U.S. President that has been in this much trouble after less than 2 years in office.
6. He's re-elected but not officially until December, after the libtards have demanded a couple of recounts.

Well, the current tally is 13 to 12 in here on whether Trump will be re-elected. Given the more conservative nature of this site, its not a good sign for Trump.

Is the election tomorrow?

You will note I haven't voted because your poll is stupid and unscientific.

Depends on the Candidate in 2020 for the Democratic Party...

If Hillary or Warren he win another landslide Electoral College while California slants the popular vote again.

Did you know Hillary won the National Popular Vote by three million because of the four million more votes she got from California?

Also it will depend if someone like Sanders runs Green or Third party causing the Democrats to lose votes allowing a weaker candidate like Trump to win.

It would be the Ross Perot effect that happen when Clinton won twice while Perot took votes from the right.

So can Trump win?

Yes.

If the economy continues to do well he wins.

The economy has not benefited Trump because his average approval rating after two years in office is only 40%. That is the worst AVERAGE approval rating for any President in history.

So which poll are you quoting? The one covered in brown stuff that you just pulled from your rectum?

Its the gallup poll. Gallup does a weekly approval poll on the President. It used to be daily. Trump's average so far in the poll since coming into office is 40%. That's the lowest of any of the Presidents who's approval Gallup has measured since the 1940s.
/——/ here’s a real poll: Trump at 48% Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Don't laugh it could help him. Having the press hate him helped him.

Trump played both the press and the other candidates.

He said things knowing that they would get twisted. Which got him votes. He got the other candidates to try to copy him making themselves look silly.

His whole thing is Trump vs the Swamp. With people like Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters could be right.

Don't laugh it could help him. Having the press hate him helped him.

Trump played both the press and the other candidates.

He said things knowing that they would get twisted. Which got him votes. He got the other candidates to try to copy him making themselves look silly.

His whole thing is Trump vs the Swamp. With people like Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters could be right.
/——/ The others are being handled by “professional” campaign advisors who tell them to pander to the Independents who don’t react well to strong candidates like Trump. The president has no such advisors.

Forum List

Back