Will Donald Trump's hatred towards John McCain cost him Arizona?

If those 11 EVs make a difference, it will be John McCains revenge

McCain has had his revenge already, when he defeated Trumpcare a few years back stabbing his President in the back. But he really just hurt the people, as they didn't get the tremendous healthcare they were hoping for at unbelievable savings.

McCain voted in favor of Trumpcare
What he voted against was repealing Obamacare without a proposed replacement.

There was a proposed replacement, but O'care had to be moved out of the way. In any event, McCain got a huge amount of revenge against President Trump, even barring him from his funeral and complaining when he didn't show.

Still waiting for this mythical health plan from Republicans after so many years genius! :dunno:

McCain has had his revenge already, when he defeated Trumpcare a few years back stabbing his President in the back. But he really just hurt the people, as they didn't get the tremendous healthcare they were hoping for at unbelievable savings.

There was a proposed replacement, but O'care had to be moved out of the way. In any event, McCain got a huge amount of revenge against President Trump, even barring him from his funeral and complaining when he didn't show.

Still waiting for this mythical health plan from Republicans after so many years genius! :dunno:

Apparently you haven't been paying attention, but President Trump has outlined his program precisely. High Quality Health with unlimited choice , provided at almost Unbelievable Savings.

The D's didn't like the idea.

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?

Right now? It appears that was at least part of it. Same goes for Mark Kelly's win.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention, but President Trump has outlined his program precisely. High Quality Health with unlimited choice , provided at almost Unbelievable Savings.

The D's didn't like the idea.

Right on par with the southern border & Trump's "wall" to save us from the evil illegals! :rolleyes:

It appears that it will cost trump more than Az.

President Trump might, or might not, lose the election and the Presidency.

However, watch him land on his feet and unlike most Americans during the Bidenist regime, he'll be doing tremendously well financially anyhow.

In light of John McCain's popularity in his home state, and his friendshop with Joe Biden, could Trump's anti-McCain comments result in defeat for him against Joe Biden?
I know about 90% of USMB members are Trump supporters, but I'll ask anyway.
What do you think guys?
Conservative gas bag Mark Levine thanked Cindy McCain for the loss

President Trump NEVER expressed toward John McCain anything close to the irrational hate the McCain expressed toward the President. McCain vainly allowed his personal feelings to torpedo the most important political initiative of 2017 - one that HIS COLLEAGUES IN THE SENATE had promised to carry out the minute the 2016 election was history.

Everything bad that was said about McCain was true.

And as many Arizona voters will embrace Trump because he takes our immigration laws seriously as reject him because he rightly saw McCain as a fraud.

His contempt for McCain will not be a factor.
The same McCain you voted for?

It appears that it will cost trump more than Az.

President Trump might, or might not, lose the election and the Presidency.

However, watch him land on his feet and unlike most Americans during the Bidenist regime, he'll be doing tremendously well financially anyhow.
Loser talk

Actually, Trump is a natural winner, he'll be doing better in 2021 if he loses the election than if he wins.

With Arizona, Biden can lose Pennsylvania and win Michigan and Wisconsin and hit 270 on the nose.

McCain is laughing somewhere

1604519014323.jpeg

There was no replacement even close to fruition.
McCain sided with the 30 million Americans who would lose coverage.

when i was angry with McCain, i called him "Senile McCain"

when i was happy with his campaign finance reform legislation, i called him "Senator McCain"

when i was mildly upset, i simply called him "John"

ahhh, simpler times!

did you know?

McCain appeared in a cameo role in the movie "Wedding Crashers", which Matt Drudge denounced as a "Raunch fest"

Had John not supported amnesty before, he would have been elected president in 2008, my friends!

McCain was popular here but his support base was widespread and included us moderates, including some of us that would never vote for Trump. And remember, Trump's slight of McCain as "no hero" came in 2015 and didn't cause any damage in the 2016 election.

The one thing that comes immediately to mind was Trump's campaign stop here last week that did neither him nor McSally very well. His calling her to the stage by treating her as a lap dog didn't play well at all. I wonder if he lost a significant support from women with that misstep?

Mainly though this state has been hard hit by the virus and our Republican governor's rating here is at rock bottom. Former Republican Senator Jeff Flake wasn't a Trump supporter and so there was nobody useful that had Trump's back in the state. Which causes me further bewilderment on he basically abandoned McSally when they could have helped each other.

What's actually pretty ironic, is that should Biden lose PA...the electoral vote that gives him the Presidency would have come from....NEBRASKA

Very short answer: My respect is with John McCain - and not with a ... (not translatable) ... like you. (Btw: Back from war often comes a stranger.)
All the money we spent training McCain was wasted when he let himself get captured.
Aha. When was you shot down with your plane the last time? How did you take care not to be captured? And after you was tortured for a very long time - how was you able to keep your psychological sanity? - Oh - I forgot: You lost your psychological sanity on alcohol or drugs - or on reason of the professional lies of a drug-like man like Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back