🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will GOP establishment swindle Trump in Cleveland too?

What everyone has learned this election season is that the selection process is rigged and controlled by The Lobby. Folks who have issues with The Donald should at least have the class to acknowledge that fact.

I don't care about Trump one way or the other, but who the hell picked Cleveland? The town whose motto is "We're not Detroit"

Looks like Trump should have found out what the rules were before he jumped into it. A real business man would have.

Looks like Trump should have found out what the rules were before he jumped into it. A real business man would have.

May be after this year the people will understand: the rules were written to suit the elites, not the voters. So far we can actually see how elegantly the rules have been used against the voters.

The laws were written to help the two parties and their own internal rules were written to get who the party leadership wants.

We live in a Banana Republic; we just have the illusion of We The People being sovereign.

May be after this year the people will understand: the rules were written to suit the elites, not the voters. So far we can actually see how elegantly the rules have been used against the voters.

Written for elites? Sounds like that"s exactly what Trump would want.

I am SO looking forward to Cleveland! That little town's gonna be full of crazy.
I hope its NOT going to be exciting because I HOPE Trump wins enough to avoid the BS in Cleveland.

If he does, then you can call him the winner. Until he does he hasn't won anything.
Play the semantics game all you want. The person that wins the most delegates and votes in a SEVENTEEN way race SHOULD be the nominee and if they aren't they have every right to bring down the corrupt party that screwed them.

Written for elites? Sounds like that"s exactly what Trump would want.

Trump isn't part of the party elite. He's rocking the establishment vote and the GOPe knows the American people don't want what they've been selling, but until Trump there really wasn't any other choice.

Trump's success is simply because Americans wanted a breath for fresh air.

I am SO looking forward to Cleveland! That little town's gonna be full of crazy.
I hope its NOT going to be exciting because I HOPE Trump wins enough to avoid the BS in Cleveland.

If he does, then you can call him the winner. Until he does he hasn't won anything.
Play the semantics game all you want. The person that wins the most delegates and votes in a SEVENTEEN way race SHOULD be the nominee and if they aren't they have every right to bring down the corrupt party that screwed them.

LMAO, you 37%ers crack me up. 63% of the party has said no to dump, last I looked that was the majority, and a majority is what is required to win. It's not semantics, it's the democratic way.

What everyone has learned this election season is that the selection process is rigged and controlled by The Lobby. Folks who have issues with The Donald should at least have the class to acknowledge that fact.
You mean admit the 2000 & 2004 elections were rigged?

People are renting out their houses and apartments for $3000/bedroom. Tell me that ain't nuts.

I think I'll hang out at the Flats and get hammered and lol at everyone.

LMAO, you 37%ers crack me up. 63% of the party has said no to dump, last I looked that was the majority, and a majority is what is required to win. It's not semantics, it's the democratic way.
Keep using that dead argument. So who SHOULD the GOP pick? Someone who got ZERO percent? How about Cruz who has less than Trump? Kasich? Rubio? Bush? Graham? ALL got less. I see you aren't big on the mathematics here....no surprise.

Forum List

Back