Will Hillary be formally charged with perjury?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Will Crooked Hillary finally get served some justice?

Members of the House Oversight Committee and Judiciary Committee are pointing out evidence taken directly from sworn testimony which may lead to perjury charges against Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

No. Broom Hilda is untouchable at this point.

Ironically SHE could shoot someone in the middle of the street and her fans would still support her.

Members of the House Oversight Committee and Judiciary Committee are pointing out evidence taken directly from sworn testimony which may lead to perjury charges against Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

No, they'll wait until she is elected and then go after her so they can impeach her while not having enough votes in the Senate to remove her...

Sigh.

All they do in Washington is sling poo.

No one is ever held accountable for anything.

But she doesn't have a high enough IQ (or the sanity) to even know what she's doing, according to Comey...

After all, that's the only legal defense for committing felonies...

No. They will blame it on her brain tumor and play the sympathy card.
She should be pitied. Anyone who goes without sex for 40 years should at least have taken vows as a nun in a convent so it actually means something instead of being seen as sad and pathetic.

But she doesn't have a high enough IQ (or the sanity) to even know what she's doing, according to Comey...

After all, that's the only legal defense for committing felonies...

I believe the correct term is ditz.
Actually, it's called "being a mental defective"...

Which makes her the poster child for Liberals!!!

Probably not. This from Comey's own testimony:

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI"

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

That's gonna be a tough hill to climb to press charges. As Comey essentially establishes reasonable doubt right there. And that's assuming that he would even recommend charges. Which there's little evidence he would.

That's gonna be a tough hill to climb to press charges. As Comey essentially establishes reasonable doubt right there. And that's assuming that he would even recommend charges. Which there's little evidence he would.
And then he was forced to confess, being questioned by Trey Goudy, that yes, she did indeed lie repeatedly.

Stop lying, Leftists!

And then he was forced to confess, being questioned by Trey Goudy, that yes, she did indeed lie repeatedly.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Trey cited claims that she's made publicly.....not necessarily claims she'd made to the FBI. And inaccurate public statements isn't a crime.

Which explains why Comey was very clear that there is no evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

And for the record, my quote of Comey is accurate and in context. I don't think 'lie' means what you think it means.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Trey cited claims that she's made publicly.....not necessarily claims she'd made to the FBI. And inaccurate public statements isn't a crime.

Which explains why Comey was very clear that there is no evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI.

And for the record, my quote of Comey is accurate and in context. I don't think 'lie' means what you think it means.
Still shows she is a LIAR!!!!

Stop lying, Leftists!

Or that she was simply wrong. Either way, it wasn't lying to the FBI. And thus, no perjury.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Lie means untruth. Always.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Comey didn't say she lied. Not once. Quite the opposite, he said that there was no evidence that she lied to the FBI.

If you're going to argue semantics, then you can't paraphrase.

And you're doing nothing but.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Or that she was simply wrong. Either way, it wasn't lying to the FBI. And thus, no perjury.
No, she lied. I used to work Federal LE, you are trained yearly in information security which includes proper marking, transmission and storage of information. Her being the head of an agency, I guarantee she knew what she was doing. She lied, period.

Stop lying, Leftists!

No, she lied. I used to work Federal LE, you are trained yearly in information security which includes proper marking, transmission and storage of information. Her being the head of an agency, I guarantee she knew what she was doing. She lied, period.

Says you, citing you. I'll stick with FBI Director Comey who is actually privy to the investigation.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Comey didn't say she lied. Not once. Quite the opposite, he said that there was no evidence that she lied to the FBI.

If you're going to argue semantics, then you can't paraphrase.

And you're doing nothing but.
But Comey admitted she lied under oath TO CONGRESS...

That's perjury...

Just ask her husband, who had to surrender his law license for perjury, for LYING TO CONGRESS WHILE UNDER OATH...

And HE just lied about a blow job!!!

Forum List

Back