Will Hillary sell out the National Security team to Israel as Bill did??

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Bill Clinton's (all Israeli) "US" National Security Team....

CIA - George Tenet, the ADL's "highest award winner" for pulling off 911 and manipulating the US into two wars with no US national interest
NSA - Sandy the Burglar Berger - looted the National Archives of records acknowledging Col Tim Ossman, CIA/Mossad, is really OBL
Defense Secretary - William Cohen - privatized Pentagon Security with a Jewish owned firm that refuses to this day to release the videos of the "757" hitting the Pentagon (really a US made bunker buster cruise missile).
Secretary of State - Madeleine Albright - tried to bully Hugh Shelton in 1998 to "fly a U2 low enough and slow enough so Saddam can shoot it down and start the war WE ISRAELIS want"

My fellow Americans, this is the biggest issue of the election. We have had our "security" and national interests sold out to the Israel Lobby since 1993. Time to reclaim it. Hillary must lose.

Since you are such an expert on Iran, let me ask you a few questions....

1. when our troops arrived in Afghan in 2001, there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and TNA (The Northern Alliance). Which side was armed and funded by Iran?
2. Rafsanjani lost the 2005 Iranian election to Ahmadinijad - what was the major issue of that election?
3. How many wars has Iran started?

In summary, another "expert" on Iran (parrots Fox and preacher) has no clue about Iran...

BACK to the issue - will Hillary sell out US National Security to Israel as Bill did (with 911 as a "consequence").

Hillary will simply sell out to the highest bidder. Money and power are her only gods. Hillary has no scruples.

Are conservatives oblivious to the fact that they're liars, or do they know but just don't care.

Bill Clinton's (all Israeli) "US" National Security Team....

CIA - George Tenet, the ADL's "highest award winner" for pulling off 911 and manipulating the US into two wars with no US national interest
NSA - Sandy the Burglar Berger - looted the National Archives of records acknowledging Col Tim Ossman, CIA/Mossad, is really OBL
Defense Secretary - William Cohen - privatized Pentagon Security with a Jewish owned firm that refuses to this day to release the videos of the "757" hitting the Pentagon (really a US made bunker buster cruise missile).
Secretary of State - Madeleine Albright - tried to bully Hugh Shelton in 1998 to "fly a U2 low enough and slow enough so Saddam can shoot it down and start the war WE ISRAELIS want"

My fellow Americans, this is the biggest issue of the election. We have had our "security" and national interests sold out to the Israel Lobby since 1993. Time to reclaim it. Hillary must lose.

good point----HILLARY MUST LOSE

Are conservatives oblivious to the fact that they're liars, or do they know but just don't care.

LOL!!!

"Conservatives" like George W Bush???

Name one thing W did that was actually "conservative??"

You can't even define that word.

Pre 1998

Conservative

An ideological viewpoint that supports keeping government small, taxes low, and freedom high. Conservative also implies "isolationist" foreign policy (Iraq was the most liberal act of US foreign policy in US history per that definition), resisting new cultural themes that challenge the basic hetro family, and not allowing gays to molest little kiddies in the Boy Scouts.

Post 1998

Conservative - a mindless idiot who believes the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel

Pre 1998

Conservative

An ideological viewpoint that supports keeping government small, taxes low, and freedom high. Conservative also implies "isolationist" foreign policy (Iraq was the most liberal act of US foreign policy in US history per that definition), resisting new cultural themes that challenge the basic hetro family, and not allowing gays to molest little kiddies in the Boy Scouts.

Post 1998

Conservative - a mindless idiot who believes the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel

oh-----is that why you call yourself a conservative?

I am a pre-1998 conservative, which today means I am a Libertarian, which I have been since 2004 when W socialized senior drugs by lying about the cost to the Congress, and hence flooded our high schools with cheap, extremely dangerous and addictive pills.... paid for by you the US taxpayer.

I am a pre-1998 conservative, which today means I am a Libertarian, which I have been since 2004 when W socialized senior drugs by lying about the cost to the Congress, and hence flooded our high schools with cheap, extremely dangerous and addictive pills.... paid for by you the US taxpayer.

I am intrigued----what is the nature of the drugs which flooded
our high schools which are addictive?------can you name a few?
What is a "senior" drug? I am a senior and I am also involved with the prescribing of drugs (ie the medically prescribed things) What sort of "senior drugs" interest
highschool kids?

Loretab
percocet
OxyContin

What is a "senior" drug?

You need to change your ID to "iMORON"

Bush Signs Medicare Bill

"Calling it "a victory for America's seniors," President Bush on Monday signed into law a landmark Medicare reform bill including a new prescription drug benefit.

Mr. Bush said the measure, estimated to cost $400 billion over the next 10 years, would give older Americans "better choices and more control over their health care, so they can receive the modern medical care they deserve.""

But was that the REAL cost estimate???

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted.

But neither the threat nor the withholding of information violated any criminal law, the report said. It accepted the Justice Department's view that Mr. Scully had ''the final authority to determine the flow of information to Congress.'' Moreover, it said, the actuary ''had no authority to disclose information independently to Congress.''"

"

Loretab
percocet
OxyContin

What is a "senior" drug?

You need to change your ID to "iMORON"

Bush Signs Medicare Bill

"Calling it "a victory for America's seniors," President Bush on Monday signed into law a landmark Medicare reform bill including a new prescription drug benefit.

Mr. Bush said the measure, estimated to cost $400 billion over the next 10 years, would give older Americans "better choices and more control over their health care, so they can receive the modern medical care they deserve.""

But was that the REAL cost estimate???

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged.

A report on the investigation, issued Tuesday, says the administrator of Medicare, Thomas A. Scully, issued the threat to Richard S. Foster while lawmakers were considering huge changes in the program last year. As a result, Mr. Foster's cost estimate did not become known until after the legislation was enacted.

But neither the threat nor the withholding of information violated any criminal law, the report said. It accepted the Justice Department's view that Mr. Scully had ''the final authority to determine the flow of information to Congress.'' Moreover, it said, the actuary ''had no authority to disclose information independently to Congress.''"

"
you claimed that a medicare drug plan FLOODED HIGHSCHOOLS with addictive "senior" drugs. I know of
NO "addictive senior drug" that high school kids use. You imagine that high school kids are using your Lasix?

Adderall has virtually no indications for "SENIORS" It is a
medication for children with attention disorders or "hyperactivity". Tennessee??? ok well alcohol in the kids
in that state is probably an even bigger problem-----they are probably taking both------whilst their parents and grandparents
lie on the floor in a drunken stupor. You made no point

In 2003, the senior US citizen paid for 3 different prescriptions.

In 2005, with W's socialization of senior drugs, those 3 prescriptions were now on the taxpayer dole, so the senior opted (conspired with Dr.) for 5 more prescriptions, which went with grandson to high school to be sold for cash...

When you SOCIALIZE, you CREATE MORE PROBLEMS than you "solved..."

Forum List

Back