Will Joe Biden Ever Do an Interview Without Getting the Questions Ahead of Time?

Will Joe ever Do a Real Interview?

• Yes. Joe will finally do a real interview without getting the questions in advance.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No. Joe is too senile, stupid, brain dead to ever answer legitimate questions in a real interview.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Pineapple. (This choice is for Joe). :thup:

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
So does Joe stay hidden in his basement and only come out once a month to answer a few questions given to his campaign in advance? Or will Joe ever actually do a real interview without being fed the questions ahead of time?

it's an important issue.

The only real interview I can remember him doing was with the black radio host which was a disaster. The infamous "you ain't black" interview.

So should or will Joe ever do a real interview?

Hope not.

The strategy of staged events seems to be working. As long as the blob is taken out of office, it's all good.

First you have to get rid of the cancer then you go about healing the body. Hopefully chemo starts 11/3.

So does Joe stay hidden in his basement and only come out once a month to answer a few questions given to his campaign in advance? Or will Joe ever actually do a real interview without being fed the questions ahead of time?

it's an important issue.

The only real interview I can remember him doing was with the black radio host which was a disaster. The infamous "you ain't black" interview.

Unlikely before the debates, although of course Hillary got the debate questions from Donna Brazille.

Trump better push for balance in network moderators.

it's an important issue.

Chris Wallace embarrassed Trump.

How do you figure?

it's an important issue.

Chris Wallace embarrassed Trump.
[/QUOTE

Nope. I disagree. And Trump had the courage to do a tough interview with a tough interviewer without getting the questions in advance.

Will Biden have the courage to do the same?

Nope. I disagree. And Trump had the courage to do a tough interview with a tough interviewer without getting the questions in advance.

Will Biden have the courage to do the same?

1595857156594.png

I saw James Carville on MSDNC yesterday. He said that Biden doesn't need to do anything. Just keep hiding in his basement and let Trump lose voters all on his own. The democrats are counting on the "right-track/wrong-track" numbers to sink Trump.
Can the democrats blame Trump for the pandemic? Nancy calls it the "Trump Virus".

Barr and Durham need to get the indi9ctments rolling out soon or Kamala will be the AG, and the biggest scandal in US history will be buried and never see the light of day.

Hope not.

The strategy of staged events seems to be working. As long as the blob is taken out of office, it's all good.

First you have to get rid of the cancer then you go about healing the body. Hopefully chemo starts 11/3.

I know this is a stupid question but don't you want your Party's candidate to be able to answer real questions?

Assume Biden wins the Presidency, do you want a brain dead idiot representing the Democrat Party?

Last edited:
Hope not.

I know this is a stupid question but don't you want your Party's candidate to be able to answer real questions?

Assume Biden wins the Presidency, do you want a brain dead idiot representing Democrat Party?
Um, they elected Barry Hussein twice, then nominated Hitlery..............and now Crazy Joe.

I see a pattern..............

The Democrats are doing the right thing: Hide Joe as much as possible and let Trump hang himself by being himself.

This is how far our politics have fallen in this country.

Would you like to see Joe answer real questions or are you fine with him being sheltered and hidden?
Best to keep him hidden.

it's an important issue.

Unlikely before the debates, although of course Hillary got the debate questions from Donna Brazille.

Trump better push for balance in network moderators.

Yeah I can see Trump agreeing to have all the debates on CNN or MSNBC, right

"Welcome to the 2020 Presidential debates on Fox News, I'm your host and martial arts expert, Sean Hannity"

Hope not.

Assume Biden wins the Presidency, do you want a brain dead idiot representing Democrat Party?

The last guy they ran was born in Kenya so I don't think the standards are an issue for them

Whoever I supported I would want them to at least have the cognitive ability to answer legitimate questions.

Do Democrats want Joe to be able to answer legitimate questions? Is that important to any of them? Or is Joe literally a straw puppet and they literally do not care if he is senile and brain dead?

I think this is a very important question. Do Democrats what to hear directly from Joe and have him answer tough questions?

The Democrats are doing the right thing: Hide Joe as much as possible and let Trump hang himself by being himself.

This is how far our politics have fallen in this country.

Would you like to see Joe answer real questions or are you fine with him being sheltered and hidden?
Best to keep him hidden.

I appreciate your honesty. However the fact you are okay with Biden not answering legitimate tough questions is telling. Don't you think?

Will Trump ever do another interview where he does not brag about passing a dementia test and being able to identify an elephant?

Why does every question for Dims always get answered with Trump? :lol:
This thread made zero mention of Trump. It is solely about your Party's nominee.

How come Dims never want to talk about their nominee?

Hope not.

Can you imagine the crap he is going to get up to during the last few months during transition...

Biden will have to get a good few Obama lads because the Trump team would be useless... e.g. Pandemic Preparedness

Forum List

Back