Will Kamala actually be the nominee?

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
The same democrats who told you Joe is sharp and healthy are now telling you that Kamala Harris is competent. I got a feeling she is to unpopular with Americans to run.

If you think it's Kamala, let me know why.
If you don't, who's it gonna be and why.

The same democrats who told you Joe is sharp and healthy are now telling you that Kamala Harris is competent. I got a feeling she is to unpopular with Americans to run.

I'll start.

The Force tells me she's out and Newsome is in. I'm not 100% though. Part of me says there is a surprise coming.

Wait for the polls. They throw the “Greatest President in our lifetime” under the bus, do you think they’ll have the same problem doing the same to Kamala?

Pelosi endorsed Kamala. It's a done deal. She's the nominee.
Obama didn't endorse her yet.

He's probably waiting to see how the polls shake out first.

Then again, the democrats are already fawning over her like she's a great candidate.

Trump called her "dumb as a rock". Even if that's true, he needs to be very careful, losing women voters is how he lost in 2020. Proving she's "dumb as a rock" should be very easy, just ask her policy questions during the debate.

They just announced that she has the delegates to win the nomination

They just announced that she has the delegates to win the nomination
^^^ This is retarded.

Rules mean nothing to evil people. They don't play by them.

When did you support Joe quitting?

All the democrats supported Joe till they were told not to. CULT

^^^ This is retarded.

Rules mean nothing to evil people. They don't play by them.

When did you support Joe quitting?

All the democrats supported Joe till they were told not to. CULT
Why is it retarded?

I didn’t want Joe to run for reelection. Always said he was too old for another 4 years

Forum List

Back