Will Liberals suffer from 'Outrage Fatigue' in 2018?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Will the constant barrage of "Can You Believe What Trump Said"? stories start wearing thin on the hyper angry Left in 2018? Will the nasty women just become grumpy? Will the endless search for a reason to Impeach Trump actually backfire at the polls? Will the late night talk show lectures start drawing golf claps and yawns? I sure hope so, because another year of watching half of the country act like grade school kids is not in the least appealing.

Will the constant barrage of "Can You Believe What Trump Said"? stories start wearing thin on the hyper angry Left in 2018? Will the nasty women just become grumpy? Will the endless search for a reason to Impeach Trump actually backfire at the polls? Will the late night talk show lectures start drawing golf claps and yawns? I sure hope so, because another year of watching half of the country act like grade school kids is not in the least appealing.

Did the right ever get fed up of saying Obama's from Africa?

I thought by now everyone accepted he was born in Kenya

The good old "say it enough times, it becomes true" thing?

Well you don't believe that Hawaii fairy tale do you?

Well you don't believe that Hawaii fairy tale do you?

I don't believe anything.

However if it's a choice between a clearly fake birth certificate from an angry half brother in Kenya looking for a pay out, or a birth certificate from Hawaii, I'll go with the latter.

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth was a fraud..........we know that much..........so what is it that you were saying???

I wish. But no, the demons possessing them have supernatural amounts of energy. Given their behavior, it really is the closest thing to actual group demonic possession.

Yes

Considering all the scar tissue that has formed in butt cracks of lefty stooges everywhere, I look for them to ramp up their self-torture in the new year mostly because they're just to stupid to learn from their mistakes. Which is a good thing of course.

So much wasted energy. What a way to go through life all angry and pissy.
I am surprised a liberal could keep it up...too much work...like a real job.

Yes. Maybe. Yes. Magic 8 Ball said to try again later.

Why are we allowing notorious asshats to frame our conversations? The Democrats are in the same position that the Republicans found themselves in. They are pushed into defending positions they ordinarily would not have taken. And for what?

So, if the accusations are for media outlets, bloggers, comedians and columnists they will more than likely keep up their crap as will hired online Democratic Party trolls. If the accusations are towards liberals-we were done with it along time ago.

Fat Donnie is the gift that keeps on giving

There is no limit to the outrage

NO.

There is nothing liberal about a bunch of Nancy Grace drama queens.

Just like the lying media and regressive dims are doing know, only their shtick is mainly too stupid and full of holes to be believed by anyone with more than 7.8 brain cells.

Forum List

Back