Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

Explain bullshit as it relates to trump and top secret documents that he did not return when requested, and all the lying and stalling efforts that followed. Jan 6 was "bullshit"? I saw it on TV. You? What did you see? You are the poster boy for the typical trump supporter-pro anarchy and un-American.
These are crimes against American democracy, and anyone else who committed them and led the charge would already be incarcerated. Un fucking American? And you and your ilk are "patriots", yes?
When you look at these people, they are ghouls. We believed them as you believe yours. They sold us out or were never what they promoted themselves to be. Scarborough, Crystol, Will and so many more are frauds. We believed. And shills they are. Trump was moderate to their pushed views over the years, and they sold hm out. A slow extermination is warranted as they have killed many patriots in wars.

When you look at these people, they are ghouls. We believed them as you believe yours. They sold us out or were never what they promoted themselves to be. Scarborough, Crystol, Will and so many more are frauds. We believed. And shills they are. Trump was moderate to their pushed views over the years, and they sold hm out. A slow extermination is warranted as they have killed many patriots in wars.

Trump is a criminal.. He will soon be under criminal indictment.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She is polling stronger than Trump lately.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She has no natural constituency. Most of the POT hates her for calling out Trump as a traitor and a danger to democracy. Dem's don't agree with her on policy matters. She couldn't get re-elected in WY for her House seat. She's a pariah to both sides.

That's not what the polls say. Polls say if the presidential election were held today, Trump would wipe up the floor with Dementia.

Why do you suppose your comrades in Congress are so scared to death of the guy?
That is actually the direct OPPOSITE of what the latest (credible) polls are indicating.

Trump is circling the drain Skippy.

Who you trying to kid here?

Liz Cheney is about the only hope of saving what's left of the GOP.
The GOP voter doesn't want her kind. She appeals to you the same way McCain did. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Run any Democrat against her and guess where your loyalty lies

The GOP voter doesn't want her kind. She appeals to you the same way McCain did. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Run any Democrat against her and guess where your loyalty lies
Your mistake is thinking that Dems applaud her conservative positions(and they are that). They applaud her willingness to defend democracy

Any Trump cultist scum who do in fact act to aid Trump or act to bring about the “termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution” will be mercilessly crushed.

The MAGA cultists who give lip service to Trump’s madness will be politically defeated in the next period, whether they are still in and dominating the Republican Party, or are driven out, or leave sabotaging it.

Only after the craziest are crushed can the “normal” craziness of American two-party capitalist politics be re-established. That may take awhile. The alternative to Trump madness in the next period is unclear and not likely to be especially pleasant. But “Trump crazy” and the Trump cultists must be politically buried.

Forum List

Back