Will Maxine Waters tone it down now

I sure hope not, she needs to attack full blast to help the GOP

Odd how some people abhor public shaming of Sarah Sanders, and Trump's public assassination of Rep. Waters is cheered.

Q. What can explain this

A. HYPOCRISY? RACISM? BOTH!
you are a complete moron......
you are for public shaming
you think its racist to attack the person encouraging more of it.......
What has Trump said about Maxine Watters that is untrue?

Maxine Waters isn't the problem. None of her voters are sending bombs through the mail or shooting up synagogues.

Didn’t your MSM tell you about the letters with powder in them sent to Don Jr, and to other republicans back a few months ago, but that doesn’t fit the narrative does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

What, she will have Al Sharptin there in a flash won’t she!

Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

Great rant.

Is she afraid of white people who don't have lice ?

You "hope" someone tries something ?

Another liberal calling for violence!

Odd how some people abhor public shaming of Sarah Sanders, and Trump's public assassination of Rep. Waters is cheered.

Q. What can explain this

The pattern is obvious! Racism can be overt or covert, trump's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is sly and conniving.

However, I didn't write, suggest, imply or infer racism. you might have noticed - if you were not biased and predudiced about anything a trump critic might post - you would have noticed the ?.

Public shaming upsets you, and only a moron supports this form of political rhetoric?

When Trump and Company stop chanting "Lock her Up" when Trump and Company STFU about fake news, mocking women, victims of unwanted sexual behaviors and assholes like you calling people like me "morons" maybe you and others like you will grow up and actually post something thoughtful, thought provoking and substantive.

Q. What can explain this

The pattern is obvious! Racism can be overt or covert, trump's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is sly and conniving.

However, I didn't write, suggest, imply or infer racism. you might have noticed - if you were not biased and predudiced about anything a trump critic might post - you would have noticed the ?.

Public shaming upsets you, and only a moron supports this form of political rhetoric?

When Trump and Company stop chanting "Lock her Up" when Trump and Company STFU about fake news, mocking women, victims of unwanted sexual behaviors and assholes like you calling people like me "morons" maybe you and others like you will grow up and actually post something thoughtful, thought provoking and substantive.

Q. What can explain this

How is Trump racist? Do tell. The Lock Her Up chant was just a joke. He was trying to get voters to notice him. He is actually a very skilled public speaker. Your TDS is off the charts.

Q. What can explain this

How is Trump racist? Do tell. The Lock Her Up chant was just a joke. He was trying to get voters to notice him. He is actually a very skilled public speaker. Your TDS is off the charts.
Everything you dupes say is a joke, too bad you don't know it...

Q. What can explain this

Captain TDS Franco. Should I run you off again? Don't play with lions if you don't want to get bit.

Q. What can explain this

It's not obvious.
When he fought Palm Beach (a leftwing local govt ran by democrats) to allow blacks and Jews into his club?
Or was it when he was praised by Jesse Jackson

It's not obvious because it's not true.
Tell me what makes him racist?

Nothing wrong with Lock Her Up, you dipshits chant that kind of stuff all the time, just go to a pussyhat rally
We're all for helping victims of sexual assault. the key is they have to have been assaulted and no just saying someone did it, does not qualify. We require proof
Public Shaming? you really want to go there? How about publicly shaming pedophiles? or other criminals?
You guys lose elections and decide to attack politicians, you're nuts.......it'd not helping your causing and it's making my arguments much easier to make.

Q. What can explain this

pub crappe

Q. What can explain this

It's not obvious.
When he fought Palm Beach (a leftwing local govt ran by democrats) to allow blacks and Jews into his club?
Or was it when he was praised by Jesse Jackson

It's not obvious because it's not true.
Tell me what makes him racist?

Nothing wrong with Lock Her Up, you dipshits chant that kind of stuff all the time, just go to a pussyhat rally
We're all for helping victims of sexual assault. the key is they have to have been assaulted and no just saying someone did it, does not qualify. We require proof
Public Shaming? you really want to go there? How about publicly shaming pedophiles? or other criminals?
You guys lose elections and decide to attack politicians, you're nuts.......it'd not helping your causing and it's making my arguments much easier to make.

nothing wrong except it was based on pure garbage character assassination and Bs for 25 years on your ridiculous and disgraceful propaganda machine, super duper hater dupe. Worst thing that's ever happened to America, s*******.

There will be no issues no matter how big he is. Besides I've slapped the shit out of one that was 245 lbs and all he did was turned red and cried.

Wondered when this was coming......

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You shouldnt have wondered. You knew good and well I was going take advantage of your comment to relive one of the funniest moments i have experienced. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you touting your abilities over the internet.

That is hysterical.

Maybe you shouldn't include the weight of the wheelchair when describing the guy you sent off crying.
How is that touting my abilities? The guy was afraid to fight me. All I did is slap the shit out of him. :rolleyes:

I dont believe you, liar.
Your belief was never something I considered valuable or even mildly interesting. :rolleyes:

What, she will have Al Sharptin there in a flash won’t she!

No. She'll have the feral animal authority there to pick up the dead carcass.

Forum List

Back