Will Maxine Waters tone it down now

I sure hope not, she needs to attack full blast to help the GOP

Odd how some people abhor public shaming of Sarah Sanders, and Trump's public assassination of Rep. Waters is cheered.

Q. What can explain this

A. HYPOCRISY? RACISM? BOTH!

So Comrade Nazi, Trump followed Comrade Waters to a restaurant and chased her out? He uses a bullhorn outside her residence to attack her family in a physical way?

Nah, you're just a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

The truth is, and we ALL know it, you and the other democrats will do ANYTHING to end America.

How is the weather in the idiot fringe today?

Don't like being exposed as a liar, huh?

I mean, if you can show Trump chasing Mad Max out of a restaurant, feel free to do so? How about Trump cornering people in an elevator to coerce their confirmation vote? You lied that Trump does what you Stalinist pigs do, so you can show these things, right Comrade?

You are a statist. You advocate for an authoritarian dictatorship.

Maxine is a representative of a district in one state, Trump represents the whole country & to the world, big difference.

Maxine is a representative of a district in one state, Trump represents the whole country & to the world, big difference.

She's one of the most prominent representatives of the Democrat party, therefore gets plenty of media coverage nationwide.

I sure hope not, she needs to attack full blast to help the GOP
Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

Great rant.

Is she afraid of white people who don't have lice ?

You "hope" someone tries something ?
Maxine isnt afraid of any white people.

Yes. I hope some dumb white boy tries something so they can be euthanized.

So you are hoping for violence.
Yes. I am hoping a white boy gets violent so I can have an excuse.

We've had this discussion before.

Hopefully, nobody is stupid enough to cause any difficulty or get violent.

If he is white and more than 95 Lbs, you might have issues.

Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

Great rant.

There will be no issues no matter how big he is. Besides I've slapped the shit out of one that was 245 lbs and all he did was turned red and cried.

How many Republican leaders call for Donnie shit mouth to tone it down?

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."
yeah, they didn't like the heat they were getting. It seems some citizens who do identify as Democrats frowned at the over-the-top- rhetoric by the left. But only when they get significant push back.

They, and you can impress Me by toning down the violence and violent rhetoric until the fall of 2020. Then I'll believe that the left wants civil discourse.

However, it starts with YOU people first.

How many Republican leaders call for Donnie shit mouth to tone it down?

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."
yeah, they didn't like the heat they were getting. It seems some citizens who do identify as Democrats frowned at the over-the-top- rhetoric by the left. But only when they get significant push back.

They, and you can impress Me by toning down the violence and violent rhetoric until the fall of 2020. Then I'll believe that the left wants civil discourse.

However, it starts with YOU people first.

You mean like this?

Great rant.

There will be no issues no matter how big he is. Besides I've slapped the shit out of one that was 245 lbs and all he did was turned red and cried.

Wondered when this was coming......

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You shouldnt have wondered. You knew good and well I was going take advantage of your comment to relive one of the funniest moments i have experienced. :rolleyes:

You shouldnt have wondered. You knew good and well I was going take advantage of your comment to relive one of the funniest moments i have experienced. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you touting your abilities over the internet.

That is hysterical.

Maybe you shouldn't include the weight of the wheelchair when describing the guy you sent off crying.

That is hysterical.

Maybe you shouldn't include the weight of the wheelchair when describing the guy you sent off crying.
How is that touting my abilities? The guy was afraid to fight me. All I did is slap the shit out of him. :rolleyes:

Getting yelled at in restaurants? Barely happened BFD sometime ago now. Only a propaganda machine would bother with the story. Pipe bombs whatever... The only violent spike in statistics has been right wing against Jews black gays and Muslims....

That is hysterical.

How is that touting my abilities? The guy was afraid to fight me. All I did is slap the shit out of him. :rolleyes:

I dont believe you, liar.

Forum List

Back