Will Maxine Waters tone it down now

I sure hope not, she needs to attack full blast to help the GOP
Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

Maxine Waters isnt afraid of some pig wrestling, inbred, head lice carrying white racist. She has more than enough people watching her back. I actually hope someone tries something with her. They will regret it.

Great rant.

Is she afraid of white people who don't have lice ?

You "hope" someone tries something ?

Great rant.

Maxine isnt afraid of any white people.

Yes. I hope some dumb white boy tries something so they can be euthanized.

Great rant.

So you are hoping for violence.

Great rant.

Yes. I am hoping a white boy gets violent so I can have an excuse.

Great rant.

Yes. I am hoping a white boy gets violent so I can have an excuse.
An excuse to do what, talk shit on a message board? LMAO
Cant you read lice head? I already said what I needed an excuse for. :rolleyes:
So you be hangin in kalifirnay awaitin fer some white guy to take a poke at Maxipad? Where wuz ya when she got two bombs in de mail.

Did I make myself understood in de black talk?

Maxine will tone it up. Maxine was a target of The Democrat Bomber.

How many Republican leaders call for Donnie shit mouth to tone it down?

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."

That doesn't discount what Mad Max said. Democrats (in fear) understand the political ramifications of her rants. They are only worried about themselves, not the innocents that could be harmed by loyalists who will follow her words.

Who has called out the Leninist-Trumpybears ubber Statist cat calls to his supporters. Was he secretly hoping for nub-jobs who hear his words to go off the rails? Did he just not care, or is is too stupid to know the power of the bully pulpit?

Pelosi "In the crucial months ahead, we must strive to make America beautiful again. Trump’s daily lack of civility has provoked responses that are predictable but unacceptable. As we go forward, we must conduct elections in a way that achieves unity from sea to shining sea."

Hours later, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) offered his own criticism from the Senate floor, saying, "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you." Schumer offered alternative ways to share disagreement, which included engaging in civil discourse and voting.

Top Democrats Distance Themselves from Maxine Waters' Calls to 'Push Back' Against Trump Administration Staffers

"No one should call for the harassment of political opponents," he added. "That's not right. That's not American."

That doesn't discount what Mad Max said. Democrats (in fear) understand the political ramifications of her rants. They are only worried about themselves, not the innocents that could be harmed by loyalists who will follow her words.

Who has called out the Leninist-Trumpybears ubber Statist cat calls to his supporters. Was he secretly hoping for nub-jobs who hear his words to go off the rails? Did he just not care, or is is too stupid to know the power of the bully pulpit?

So how do you know this kook didn't respond to the people who constantly attack Trump and instead, was acting on what Trump said?

We don't know exactly what set him off; that will come out later on. But what if he confesses that he got sick of all the attacks on Trump? What would you say then? Would you say that "they" need to stop their promotion of violence?

Now all this concern about Trump promoting things like this, yet when he and others on the right were sent ricin through the mail, nobody on the left saying how they need to tone it down.

Maxine Waters isn't the problem. None of her voters are sending bombs through the mail or shooting up synagogues.

Correct, they are gunning down representatives at baseball fields and sending ricin to them through the mail.

Those were not Waters voters. Neither is from her district.

Oh, and she's not a national figure? Nobody listens to her and hers outside of her district?

Why don't you watch this video and tell me this doesn't set off some kooks:

So how do you know this kook didn't respond to the people who constantly attack Trump and instead, was acting on what Trump said?

We don't know exactly what set him off; that will come out later on. But what if he confesses that he got sick of all the attacks on Trump? What would you say then? Would you say that "they" need to stop their promotion of violence?

Now all this concern about Trump promoting things like this, yet when he and others on the right were sent ricin through the mail, nobody on the left saying how they need to tone it down.

I never claimed to know what was in the kooks mind. Trump repeats his vile Marxist slogans at every rally. How many times did Maxine repeat her call calls to harass cabinet officials in pubic. It's apples to a sledgehammer.

Maxine Waters isn't the problem. None of her voters are sending bombs through the mail or shooting up synagogues.

Correct.

Her voters can't buy stamps to mail bombs because Obama forgot to hand out free stamp stamps.

Let alone free guns (except for that one time when "Fast and Furious" was in flower........). But those went to foreigners wanting to storm their way into America so they could vote to make Him "President for Life".

Correct.

Her voters can't buy stamps to mail bombs because Obama forgot to hand out free stamp stamps.

Let alone free guns (except for that one time when "Fast and Furious" was in flower........). But those went to foreigners wanting to storm their way into America so they could vote to make Him "President for Life".

The bigger picture of that was to show how easy guns could be purchased in the US so they could suggest making more gun laws.

I never claimed to know what was in the kooks mind. Trump repeats his vile Marxist slogans at every rally. How many times did Maxine repeat her call calls to harass cabinet officials in pubic. It's apples to a sledgehammer.

She's just one person. Then you have the MSM, Hollywood, musicians........

There are ten times more attacks on Republicans and conservatives than there are on liberals.

I did not even know who the hell she was until I Duck Duck Go'ed her name.

I believe in free speech for all people at (almost) all times. If she wants to rant - go ahead (whatever the heck she is saying).

Odd how some people abhor public shaming of Sarah Sanders, and Trump's public assassination of Rep. Waters is cheered.

Q. What can explain this

A. HYPOCRISY? RACISM? BOTH!

So Comrade Nazi, Trump followed Comrade Waters to a restaurant and chased her out? He uses a bullhorn outside her residence to attack her family in a physical way?

Nah, you're just a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

The truth is, and we ALL know it, you and the other democrats will do ANYTHING to end America.

Forum List

Back