Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mississippi is near the bottom in per capita income. This is largely a poor state. Republicans really know how to run a economy.
Yeah, they sure do...right into the GROUND!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.

Mississippi is near the bottom in per capita income. This is largely a poor state. Republicans really know how to run a economy.
How is California doing?

race-baiting-for-dummies.jpg
Here is a question, how can someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

If in fact, that person is "NOT" racist

Racebait is only bait to a racist, you do understand this right?
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, Corky.

Almost forgot if one is a Republican they are automatically racists. The only problem is history, democrats, and how that stigma came about.

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
It's a Republican run state dummy.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.

horseshit.

No you stepped in it southern states were forced by the feds to redistrict to make a black district. Just the facts if you don’t know it you prove the failure of your liberal education.

What qualifications does Mike Espy have?
Cindy has been Senator already.

Tell me, what has she done for the state?

They are still on the BOTTOM of the barrel when compared to other states.

So what's your excuse for supporting her failure?

Whites can fail and fail, and fail, and then fail some more, no questions asked. The instant a black applies for a position..."Can I see your papers!?!?"

papers-please.jpg

How about if you don't vote for the white woman who has already been serving your state, which is doing better now than it has in years, you are a 'racist, sexist, misogynist'?

:p

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.

horseshit.

Any excuse to support having a district where the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning.

What does this mean...'the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning"

horseshit.

No you stepped in it southern states were forced by the feds to redistrict to make a black district. Just the facts if you don’t know it you prove the failure of your liberal education.

:linky::link:

horseshit.

Any excuse to support having a district where the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning.

What does this mean...'the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning"

Too stupid to understand? You really do have the 85 IQ of the average black.

What qualifications does Mike Espy have?
Cindy has been Senator already.

Tell me, what has she done for the state?

They are still on the BOTTOM of the barrel when compared to other states.

So what's your excuse for supporting her failure?

Whites can fail and fail, and fail, and then fail some more, no questions asked. The instant a black applies for a position..."Can I see your papers!?!?"

papers-please.jpg

More stupid shit from the lost in space labeller and his party of blubbers. Wow she’s done a lot more in her few months than the great pile of oshit did in eight years, especially for low and mid income minorities.

Gator is right, btw. Oddly the voting rights act has encouraged states with large black populations (Miss is about 1/3) to put "em all in one district." That means that in the other districts, pols don't have to even bother addressing issues that may be of more interest to blacks than whites. And that's essentially why I think the voting rights act didn't do us any favors down here.

:wtf: What a racist rant....

While I agree with you that Hillary is a prime example of how elitist whites in the Democratic party are allowed to fail (and be caught over and over again involved in scandal and crime), your last remark channeling the Democratic party's Past and attempting to apply it to Republicans is ridiculously hilarious.

:p

The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Espy is a Radical Leftard.

That's not what Mississippi is about. The broad may not be perfect, but at least she'll provide legitimate representation for the people

WTF does "bigotry in racism" mean in the thread title?
The choice is between a GOP senator and a democrat senator. The voters can vote their values, or their wallets, or their party, or however they evaluate their vote. The OP looks to be trying to play the race card?! I know that I never consider race when deciding who to vote for, its all about the party that you support because of their policies.

Last edited:

Gator is right, btw. Oddly the voting rights act has encouraged states with large black populations (Miss is about 1/3) to put "em all in one district." That means that in the other districts, pols don't have to even bother addressing issues that may be of more interest to blacks than whites. And that's essentially why I think the voting rights act didn't do us any favors down here.

Yet the other three districts (1, 3 and 4) are 1/4, 1/3, and 1/4 black. If what Gator said was true, the 2nd would have more turns than a NASCAR road course. The 2nd is no more oddly shaped than the other 3. That says that a large concentration of blacks lives in a distinct geographical area of the state.

Here is a question, how come someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

If in fact, that person is "NOT" racist

Racebait is only bait to a racist, you do understand this right?

Your lie is noted and held against you.

RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say.
Again....how is someone being baited into being a racist

The only people I see using the term "racebait" are people who often find themselves on the same side of the fence as racists --- and they are just upset that certain topics may make the racist come out of some people on their side...

From above.

"
RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say."

Are you going to pretend I didn't already answer your question again?

Yet the other three districts (1, 3 and 4) are 1/4, 1/3, and 1/4 black. If what Gator said was true, the 2nd would have more turns than a NASCAR road course. The 2nd is no more oddly shaped than the other 3. That says that a large concentration of blacks lives in a distinct geographical area of the state.

You are the one that brought up it was gerrymandered, why are you now running from that? Why bring it up if you are just going to pretend you never posted it?

You are the one that brought up it was gerrymandered, why are you now running from that? Why bring it up if you are just going to pretend you never posted it?

The other three districts aren't gerrymandered. The one that has a 63.5% black population is and it's done to favor a certain class.

Forum List

Back