Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She will win, how good or bad she is? don't follow that state much. guess we will find out, Trump wants her, that says a lot.

Hey espys qualifications include multiple felony indictments set aside by some person in power before they went to trial (you know the fast and furious perpetrator). Failure to register (until caught) as a foreign agent heard that before somewhere taking money from a lobbyist, A few more as secretary of Ag regarding accepting bribes for access to different markets and some other stuff related to Ag approvals.
Hey my uncle in Miss. was a County agent then. He knew to the word what he did and who was involved. Like I said dimshits like criminals and protect them. Oh BTW his exploits were supposed to have cost Miss taxpayers over 700,000 dollars, what has HE done for Mississippi, ROB THEM.

The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
They deserve more, after years of slavery and racism.
Not one of them has ever been a slave. What the fuck are you talking about?

How about if you don't vote for the white woman who has already been serving your state, which is doing better now than it has in years, you are a 'racist, sexist, misogynist'?

:p
Then you should have a list of HER accomplishment that led to these improvements you speak of, yes?

Last edited:

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

Your little commiecrat has no chance, as it should be. Someone should bitch slap you for playing the race card.

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
It's a Republican run state dummy.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.
Gator is right, btw. Oddly the voting rights act has encouraged states with large black populations (Miss is about 1/3) to put "em all in one district." That means that in the other districts, pols don't have to even bother addressing issues that may be of more interest to blacks than whites. And that's essentially why I think the voting rights act didn't do us any favors down here.

Not even so, the way the maps are drawn is specifically to elect a minority. You can lipstick the pig but it won’t fly. Bennie Thompson would never have been elected without the redraw.

I'm a Republican and I think it's a ridiculously premised question.

You are low-life Marc, but then you had little choice in the matter.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.
Gator is right, btw. Oddly the voting rights act has encouraged states with large black populations (Miss is about 1/3) to put "em all in one district." That means that in the other districts, pols don't have to even bother addressing issues that may be of more interest to blacks than whites. And that's essentially why I think the voting rights act didn't do us any favors down here.

Yet the other three districts (1, 3 and 4) are 1/4, 1/3, and 1/4 black. If what Gator said was true, the 2nd would have more turns than a NASCAR road course. The 2nd is no more oddly shaped than the other 3. That says that a large concentration of blacks lives in a distinct geographical area of the state.

You are the one that brought up it was gerrymandered, why are you now running from that? Why bring it up if you are just going to pretend you never posted it?

The other three districts aren't gerrymandered. The one that has a 63.5% black population is and it's done to favor a certain class.

If you draw a district to favor a certain "class" or race in one district, you are by default hurting them in the others. The way Mississippi is drawn off you will almost always have one black and the rest white.

From above.

"
RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say."

Are you going to pretend I didn't already answer your question again?
No one can provide a definition of what the made up term "race baiting" means, because, its, well...made up.

Yet the other three districts (1, 3 and 4) are 1/4, 1/3, and 1/4 black. If what Gator said was true, the 2nd would have more turns than a NASCAR road course. The 2nd is no more oddly shaped than the other 3. That says that a large concentration of blacks lives in a distinct geographical area of the state.

You are the one that brought up it was gerrymandered, why are you now running from that? Why bring it up if you are just going to pretend you never posted it?

The other three districts aren't gerrymandered. The one that has a 63.5% black population is and it's done to favor a certain class.

If you draw a district to favor a certain "class" or race in one district, you are by default hurting them in the others. The way Mississippi is drawn off you will almost always have one black and the rest white.

Not at all.

Two obvious alternatives.

1. Without concentration in one district, there is no chance of any blacks winning.

2. Despite concentration, qualified black candidates have an equal chance of winning in other districts.

More stupid shit from the lost in space labeller and his party of blubbers. Wow she’s done a lot more in her few months than the great pile of oshit did in eight years, especially for low and mid income minorities.
What has she done liar? List her accomplishments.

From above.

"
RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say."

Are you going to pretend I didn't already answer your question again?
No one can provide a definition of what the made up term "race baiting" means, because, its, well...made up.

Race baiting is the use of false accusations of racism to marginalize a person and/or his ideas.

Not at all.

Two obvious alternatives.

1. Without concentration in one district, there is no chance of any blacks winning.

2. Despite concentration, qualified black candidates have an equal chance of winning in other districts.

1. Why do blacks not have a chance of winning without concentration? Will the White people of Mississippi not vote for them?

They stay the same. You don't vote on the whims of "another man's opinion."

Those people could give a shit what others in another state think of them.

horseshit.

Any excuse to support having a district where the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning.

What does this mean...'the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning"

Too stupid to understand? You really do have the 85 IQ of the average black.
Wanna try for a hat trick, asshole?

Forum List

Back