Will Mississippi Finally Go For Decency or Will They Continue To Go For Bigotry In Racism?

Which Way Will Mississippi Go?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will stay the same

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'm an independent and I think think things will take a new direction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The big Senate run-off is happening today.

What do you guys think the result will be?

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?
My friend, we are going for white and Trump. Not my choice, although I don't care about race. Espy was a congressman with white support, and all he was accused of was taking football tickets and a plane ride. Hyde-Smith is simply an embarrassment
I should also have added, that I met Sen Cochran over two decades ago, he'd only have been in his second or possibly third Senate term (-:, and he was thoroughly a decent gentleman. He had no ill will against any person of another race/religion ... or even a democrat for that matter. (-:

He was a former college professor, and he'd obviously met people who didn't look, or worship, like he did, and he didn't find them any different than himself. Hyde-Smith may not have evil in her heart, but she's probably more experienced with the live stock on her farm that people of different backgrounds than herself.

Will they finally move away from the stigma of bigotry and racism, or will they step into the 21st century and run AWAY from that stain?

The choice is clear, Cindy Hyde-Smith is a choice to remain the same, Mike Espy is a conscious decision to put the past behind, but what will they do? And why?

You are dealing with the hillbilly vote ibn Mississippi. Most of them are probably closet racists and call the days blacks were lynched the good old days.

They will vote against a bunch of free stuff!

race-baiting-for-dummies.jpg
Here is a question, how come someone bait a non-racist person into being racist??

If in fact, that person is "NOT" racist

Racebait is only bait to a racist, you do understand this right?

Your lie is noted and held against you.

RACE BAITING is not about making someone "racist".

It is about convincing other people that the target is racist so that you can marginalize them, and anything they say.
Again....how is someone being baited into being a racist

The only people I see using the term "racebait" are people who often find themselves on the same side of the fence as racists --- and they are just upset that certain topics may make the racist come out of some people on their side...
Race baiters are annoying people. You dont have to be a racist to hate them, especially since race baiters are usually practicing some form of racism themselves every time they open their mouths. If you race bait, you are a racist.

They will vote against a bunch of free stuff!
Hell no. Cindi aint given up her farm subsidies. (-:

Which state was the highly esteemed in the democrat party Sir Oooompa loom-a oompapa KKK wizard Sir Robert Byrd from?

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.

Mississippi is near the bottom in per capita income. This is largely a poor state. Republicans really know how to run a economy.

When is the 37% black population in Mississippi going to quit choosing to live on the Democrat plantation?

BTW, the only congressional district in Mississippi that has a greater than 20% use of food stamps if 2/3 black. Does that surprise anyone? It shouldn't. If it does, you're an idiot.
They deserve more, after years of slavery and racism.

Yes we need a career criminal as a Senator. That is exactly the kind of shit dimshits want. Seems like treasonist, career criminals, terrorist, and non citizens are just the rage with dumb dimshits. There is nothing racist about Hyde-Smith, just another dimshit label for their hatred of decency and morality.

What qualifications does Mike Espy have?

Mississippi is near the bottom in per capita income. This is largely a poor state. Republicans really know how to run a economy.

Then why aren't the majority white districts doing as poorly as the one with the black majority? The higher the white population, the lower the use of food stamps.

They deserve more, after years of slavery and racism.

Perhaps they should quit having so many bastard children. Are you blaming slavery for that?

It's a Republican run state dummy.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.

It's a Democrat controlled district which, BTW, was gerrymandered with a 2/3 black population guaranteeing someone that couldn't get hired to shine shoes at the Capitol would get elected. Why isn't Bennie Thompson doing any better for his people? Maybe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Yes, the 2nd district was gerrymandered by the GOP controlled Mississippi congress to keep as many black votes in one district as possible, but not for the good of the black voters.

Stupid twit the district was drawn because it was mandated and approved by dimshit feds to get a majority black district. Man i knew dimshits were stupid, but not HOW stupid.

horseshit.

Mississippi rejected Democrats a while ago. I don’t know why they would ever go back that racist party

Here's a few fun facts about Cindy...
  1. She interjected racism when she, out-of-the-blue, said she'd gladly attend a hanging
  2. She went to and graduated from a segregated all-white high school, immediately after the anti-segregation laws took place.
  3. She sent her daughter to that same high school

But in your drug-addled mind, I'M the one interjecting racism.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
What does the word hanging have to do with racism. I can look them up in the Webster’s for you if you think they are in any way synonymous. So how does going to a private school make one racist. If so then there are a lot of rich black racist including the oshitmas

Last edited:

Of the largest black populated cities in Mississippi, at least 5 are in the 2nd district. Not because some weird shape was drawn but because geographically, they're close to each other.

horseshit.

Any excuse to support having a district where the person elected has a built in guarantee of winning.

So the Snowflake OP is actually declaring if Mississippi does not go 'Democrat' they will all be racists bigots?

Bwuhahahaha...... :lmao:

Forum List

Back