🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Mitch call on The Don on advice how to govern in 2021?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

So, do you think Moscow Mitch will be calling up The Don after January to as how to Govern? I think the GOP needs to change it's name to TOP (trump's own party). But....this is something else. This is worship of one man. That is exactly opposite of what a Democracy is not.

So....ya think Mitch will be calling on The Don for advice in 2021?

You are a Biden worshipper....................and Biden has been forced to stock his administration with Barry Hussein retreads.

What a thread fail. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :itsok: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Time to Ignore you....have a great Christmas and enjoy Biden's Inauguration!

So, do you think Moscow Mitch will be calling up The Don after January to as how to Govern? I think the GOP needs to change it's name to TOP (trump's own party). But....this is something else. This is worship of one man. That is exactly opposite of what a Democracy is not.

So....ya think Mitch will be calling on The Don for advice in 2021?
Trump is not going to stay popular among the hard right like he thinks he will. They are a fickle bunch of assholes. The new Trump will be along shortly and they will drop him like a horse apple and forget they ever knew him. Not worried about him at all in that respect, the new hard right "populist" might actually be smart and capable.

You are a Biden worshipper....................and Biden has been forced to stock his administration with Barry Hussein retreads.

What a thread fail. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :itsok: :banana: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
There's no such thing as a "Biden worshipper" you Dolt.

Democrats don't make cult leaders out of political figures.

DUH.
yall claim biden got more votes than any candidate in history .......if the left isnt a cult they sure vote like one.

DUH.
Well, has Barry really ever left his worshippers? Seems he still needs to suck the oxygen out of the room.

DUH.

Really?

:abgg2q.jpg:

There's a between that and the rabid tRumplings.

I know you were told they were worshipping Obama, but you have to realize that what you call news everyone else calls entertainment.

DUH.
yall claim biden got more votes than any candidate in history .......if the left isnt a cult they sure vote like one.
What a stupid thing to say.

Did you even bother thinking about that before you posted it?

People like Mitch have never been on Trump's side. They just act like it because it's politically expedient. I don't think any of them will be interested in Trump after he's gone.

DUH.
Well, has Barry really ever left his worshippers? Seems he still needs to suck the oxygen out of the room.
What are you babbling about? How many ou our appearances has president obama made in the last four years?

Sometimes I wonder what world you tRumplings are posting from.

DUH.

Really?

I know you were told they were worshipping Obama, but you have to realize that what you call news everyone else calls entertainment.

God, you're fucking stupid.

DUH.

Really?

Mmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmm...Barrack Hussein Obama............Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmm.....Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now we know where you got your present day Dimwinger Brown Shirts.

DUH.
What are you babbling about? How many ou our appearances has president obama made in the last four years?

Sometimes I wonder what world you tRumplings are posting from.
You been under a rock?

DUH.

Really?

God, you're fucking stupid.

Lol. I don't know how to respond to that idiocy.

DUH.

Really?

Mmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmm...Barrack Hussein Obama............Mmmmmmm...Mmmmmmm.....Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now we know where you got your present day Dimwinger Brown Shirts.

Sounds like you're currently blowing him.

Forum List

Back