Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

2013-01-24T203805Z_568560029_GM1E91P0CTB01_RTRMADP_3_FINANCIAL-REGULATION-NOMINATIONS.JPG

So you are comparing obamination to a REPUBLICAN over a century ago? :cuckoo:

Politics back then isn't like today and the world was different too. Most people in Lincoln's era weren't as educated or affluent as today.

I can probably find 1,000 people in Chicago today with a better resume for POTUS than obamination.

I agree to a point. You can say Branch Rickey deserves all the credit for Jackie Robinson with that same logic.

America wasn't going to elect just any black man to be the first black POTUS. And the political reality is that Obama had to jump more hurdles (admitedly lower and fewer hurdles than existed even 25 years ago). But HE was the one who managed to clear them. Now, how many points he gets for being able to clear those speed bumps (?) remains to be seen. But I think it is safe to assume that he will be granted at least a few points.

But yeah, American voters are the ones who did the heavy lifting. I agree.

Nonsense.

A White man with Obama's history, credentials, and political positions would never be elected President. Obama was elected BECAUSE he is black, not in spite of it.

Abe Lincoln was......he turned out OK

Uh, idiots like you want to give obamination a trophy for being black and being able to speak English. :clap2:

I was born white, big deal....blacks are the ones that have a problem with non-blacks.

When you use the color of your skin as an accomplishment....it sums up how pathetic you are.

You condemn yourself, as does Matthew, with that comment.

GB, you have trouble with yourself: it is called self loathing. Don't project it onto authority figures you don't like. I suspect you have problems with almost any authority figure.

This coming from a pile of shit that has been a fraud here posing as a conservative. :cuckoo:

Nobody likes you....

Uh, idiots like you want to give obamination a trophy for being black and being able to speak English. :clap2:

I was born white, big deal....blacks are the ones that have a problem with non-blacks.

You condemn yourself, as does Matthew, with that comment.

GB, you have trouble with yourself: it is called self loathing. Don't project it onto authority figures you don't like. I suspect you have problems with almost any authority figure.

GB, you are a fraud. You know it, I know it, and the Board knows it. You are not conservative, merely a fraudulent wannabe GOP who is really a reactionary silly.

This coming from a pile of shit that has been a fraud here posing as a conservative. :cuckoo:

Nobody likes you....

Politics back then isn't like today and the world was different too. Most people in Lincoln's era weren't as educated or affluent as today.

I can probably find 1,000 people in Chicago today with a better resume for POTUS than obamination.

It's a comparison that only a fucknut hack like Squeaky Fromme (Rightwinger) could make in any case.

Obama is a child of wealth and privilege. From multi-millionaire step-father to wealthy grandparents, young Barry had the finest of everything. But beyond the wealth, Obama was afforded privilege due to skin color his entire life, doors were held open for him that no white would ever have. Further, Obama was groomed to be anti-American from birth. His Communist (card carrying) grand parents insisted that he be mentored by radical Marxists like Frank Marshall Davis. His association with terrorists like Bill Ayers further illustrates the contempt Obama holds for the nation.

Obama has as much similarity to Lincoln as Pol Pot does to George Washington.

Squeaky is just tossing shit like a feral baboon.

Nonsense.

A White man with Obama's history, credentials, and political positions would never be elected President. Obama was elected BECAUSE he is black, not in spite of it.

Abe Lincoln was......he turned out OK

Forget about a thousand....find ONE

It's a comparison that only a fucknut hack like Squeaky Fromme (Rightwinger) could make in any case.

Obama is a child of wealth and privilege. From multi-millionaire step-father to wealthy grandparents, young Barry had the finest of everything. But beyond the wealth, Obama was afforded privilege due to skin color his entire life, doors were held open for him that no white would ever have. Further, Obama was groomed to be anti-American from birth. His Communist (card carrying) grand parents insisted that he be mentored by radical Marxists like Frank Marshall Davis. His association with terrorists like Bill Ayers further illustrates the contempt Obama holds for the nation.

Obama has as much similarity to Lincoln as Pol Pot does to George Washington.

Squeaky is just tossing shit like a feral baboon.

Obama is a child of wealth and privilege.

Next time on our show, Heretical History, tune in to learn how George W. Bush defied the odds to rise above his hard scrabble early years to dazzle everyone with his native intelligence and discover new oil fields by using scientific methods.

GB, you are a fraud. You know it, I know it, and the Board knows it. You are not conservative, merely a fraudulent wannabe GOP who is really a reactionary silly.

Yep. There's a fairly clear group here who don't represent conservatism or Christianity or even the GOP. They're just angry little folks who cherry-pick very specific tenets of conservatism, radicalize them and then use them as a bludgeon to vent their impotent rage.

Frauds. They're causing great damage, but they don't care. It's about them, not conservatism.

Last edited:
thanatos is one of those "angry little folks who cherry-pick specific very tenets of conservatism, radicalize them and then use them as a bludgeon to vent their impotent rage."

Since you think americans are all evil mass murdering monsters why are you still Fucking here?

I think almost all politicians are evil mass murdering monsters, not all Americans. Most are too dumb to realize it or are assholes, Like You, who pretend it doesn't matter/happen/just don't care because it isn't their children who are dying.

Keep pretending you're a Conservative. You belong to a group with the founding father's image as the logo and those people would be heart broken to see what their individual freedom based republic has become.

Leave off the personal attacks in the Politics zone, please. Thanatos is a person with whom I disagree quite a bit, but he does not deserve the name calling. As far as images, your beliefs are not those the Founders would feel comfortable with, I believe.

Forum List

Back