• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't believe Bergdahl will ever be tried. Just the trial would embarrass Obama, so it won't happen...for it appears he has corrupted the Military just like he has every other branch of his administration. Generals like promotions too.

I expect the Army to announce that there will be an investigation, just as there is in other such situations...and then we never hear of it again...this has been the modus operandi of these Chicago Mobsters from the time he was elected.

Obama is not going to let his prize, for which he paid so dearly, be tried for desertion...and any General who insists on it will find that his services are no longer needed. Its the Chicago way.

This country may never recover from having been run like a Banana Republic for 8 years.

You mean an Article 32...that is bound to happen. If they recommend a GCM, then we will see a trial.

Well, I sure hope so, but I am harassed by doubts. Obama's ego and image are far more important than the morale and discipline of our troops.

But, he needs to be put on trial based on the unanimous evidence provided by those in the best position to provide the facts---his comrades in the field. If he wants to plead that he was as crazy as a sprayed roach, so be it. Put him in a mental institution until he gets well.

After conviction, I would likely agree with a sentence that allowed for time served. No matter how he got there, 5 years with those neolithic throwbacks in Afghanistan, is probably punishment enough--unless treason is involved.

By the way, ain't The Vikings great. Right up there with Game of Thrones and The Americans.

I am thinking he will get punished harshly. He will be sent to Obama's VA where he will not receive treatment for years and languish wishing for the good old days in captivity.

Forum List

Back