Will Obama stay in office? Yes or no

Do you believe Obama will stay in Office? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.
And the 50% who think he'll try are either joking or part of the lunatic fringe.

Okay, but what if I were to tell you that there are retired military who believe he is not going to leave office in 2017? Should we call them the lunatic fringe because they disagree with you?
No, we should call them the lunatic fringe because believing that the President is planning a coup is lunacy.

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
Give me a fuckin' break. The left pulled this shit when Bush was in office.

jck.gif

No.....the left did no such thing.
No one on the left claimed Bush would declare Marshal Law and try to stay in office, eh?
Go back to through the posts in 2008.......... On just about every political messageboard....... :lmao:

"The Left" refers to EVERYONE on the left. The idea that one or two crackpots ( like Jeremiah ) may have said something stupid is not an indictment of THE LEFT, jackass.

I don't know whether Obama will stay in office or leave in 2017.

But one thing I know for sure: Rightard republicans will forever remain stupid moron dumbfks that they are.

jck.gif

No one on the left claimed Bush would declare Marshal Law and try to stay in office, eh?
Go back to through the posts in 2008.......... On just about every political messageboard....... :lmao:

"The Left" refers to EVERYONE on the left. The idea that one or two crackpots ( like Jeremiah ) may have said something stupid is not an indictment of THE LEFT, jackass.
No it doesn't. It just means some on the left, just like not everyone on the right believes Obama will stay in office, not everyone on the left thought Bush would stay in office. Obviously. Why are you now trying to lawyer this once you have been proven wrong?

The "left" also thought gay marriage shouldn't have been legal. Does that mean EVERYONE on the left? NO. It means Hillary Clinton, it mean Obama, it means SOME on the left.

The problem with you simple minded partisans is you have no nuanced thoughts. None. It comes from too little reading and watching too much TV and listening to too many of other peoples ideas and not enough thinking of your own.

jck.gif

No it doesn't. It just means some on the left, just like not everyone on the right believes Obama will stay in office, not everyone on the left thought Bush would stay in office. Obviously. Why are you now trying to lawyer this once you have been proven wrong?

The "left" also thought gay marriage shouldn't have been legal. Does that mean EVERYONE on the left? NO. It means Hillary Clinton, it mean Obama, it means SOME on the left.

The problem with you simple minded partisans is you have no nuanced thoughts. None. It comes from too little reading and watching too much TV and listening to too many of other peoples ideas and not enough thinking of your own.

Find me someone who said that " "the right" believes Obama won't leave office".

Nuance? You speak of nuance?

You two assholes got embarrassed by the fact that a person who you have much in common with politically or spiritually came here and started this ridiculous thread. Instinctively....you deflected to what you feel "the left" did as a means of dealing with your embarrassment. Its lame. Its weak and it has no place in THIS THREAD.

There are quite a few people asking the question - people making videos about it on youtube - mentioning it in interviews with journalists, it is coming from a very wide variety of people - different walks of life. It's not logical to accuse them all of being unhinged. Where there is smoke there is fire.
Argumentum ad populum fallacy. If a lot of people tell their children the moon is made of cheese, that doesn't make it so.

Wait a minute.

afk brb

Ohhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhh...

Wait wut?

The President is spying on Mericans without warren beatty? And recauterized the NDAA? And is using the Constituent as toilet paper?

HOW'D BUSH GET A FOURTH TERM?

jck.gif

You two assholes got embarrassed by the fact that a person who you have much in common with politically or spiritually came here and started this ridiculous thread. Instinctively....you deflected to what you feel "the left" did as a means of dealing with your embarrassment. Its lame. Its weak and it has no place in THIS THREAD.

I'm not embarrassed by anyone. It's always good to be suspicious of those in power.

I have no close ties to any poster, and everyone is responsible for their own posts. If I am embarrassed by anyone's posts, it would be posts filled with vitriol and hate. It would be posts that like to fight and quarrel who feel that one partisan or political point of view is somehow ethical or morally superior than the other.

Ringel posted a true fact, that folks that didn't like Bush had the same worries. You are so partisan, that you made the claim, that no, this isn't true. I proved to you that you are wrong. Get over it. If you weren't such a partisan, you wouldn't get so hung up in branding, labels, and teams. Your ego is such a piece of work.

Even on this site, it happened. Read it and weep.

Shock claim: Bush wants impose martial law
Shock claim Bush wants impose martial law US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Posted by who? DavidS "Anti-Tea Party Member"

I'm not embarrassed by anyone. It's always good to be suspicious of those in power.

I have no close ties to any poster, and everyone is responsible for their own posts. If I am embarrassed by anyone's posts, it would be posts filled with vitriol and hate. It would be posts that like to fight and quarrel who feel that one partisan or political point of view is somehow ethical or morally superior than the other.

Ringel posted a true fact, that folks that didn't like Bush had the same worries. You are so partisan, that you made the claim, that no, this isn't true. I proved to you that you are wrong. Get over it. If you weren't such a partisan, you wouldn't get so hung up in branding, labels, and teams. Your ego is such a piece of work.

Shock claim Bush wants impose martial law US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You fail. Repeating your lame deflection doesn't help your case.

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.
And the 50% who think he'll try are either joking or part of the lunatic fringe.

Okay, but what if I were to tell you that there are retired military who believe he is not going to leave office in 2017? Should we call them the lunatic fringe because they disagree with you?

There are retired military who are saluting lightposts, too.

MisterBeale.

The appropriate response to this thread is:

"Jeremiah....you are a fucking freak of a loser. Get a life!"

Not:

"They said it about Bush too!"

Get it?

jck.gif

Speaking of assholes...... :lmao:

Project Censored is considered left leaning.
2 Bush Moves Toward Martial Law Top 25 of 2008

The Political Bandit is not left leaning, they're far left.

FEMA Official States Bush Is Planning To Implement Martial Law ThePoliticalBandit.com

Millions of Americans seem to be worried that Bush/Cheney will declare Martial Law sometime before Obama is scheduled to take office unless the GOP effectively steals another election. My site has been very busy lately, and people all over the United States and the world are searching for any information they can find on Martial Law, FEMA Internment Camps, NSPD-51, and the “Thought Crime Prevention Bill.” The government’s recent actions, coupled with the unconstitutional behavior we witnessed at the RNC Convention has many people wondering if freedom is now nothing more than an illusion. On a daily basis, we hear new allegations of the GOP attempting to purge voter rolls and generally disenfranchise voters, behavior we would expect to see emanating from a Third World Country.

That's just a quick search......

Last edited:

You fail. Repeating your lame deflection doesn't help your case.
You're right. I deflected from the fact we already established that you are just. . . .

Forum List

Back