Will Obama's poll bounce last?

that won't last.

OBL will still be dead in nov 2012

Your guys will still be pandering to the birthers and now the deathers.

Its only going to push independents away from any candidate you force to pander to the insane to win primaries.

Its not looking good for the Rs.

BTW this country was HIT on the republican watch by OBL

I will admit one thing....

Your post is the first time in nearly 10 years that I saw someone display a bit of "happiness" as it pertains to 9-11

You are so partisan you allow it to affect your humanity.

You disgust me.

And I'm the hatefilled emotional one in her book :lol:

Its only going to push independents away from any candidate you force to pander to the insane to win primaries.

I will admit one thing....

Your post is the first time in nearly 10 years that I saw someone display a bit of "happiness" as it pertains to 9-11

You are so partisan you allow it to affect your humanity.

You disgust me.

And I'm the hatefilled emotional one in her book :lol:

Clearly you are. What other reason could you possibly have for disagreeing with her political viewpoint?

See, you can't answer. She must be right.

Nope silly you can not guarentee that.

I can say without any qualm that OBL will still be dead on election day and that Obama will still be the president on whos watch he was got.

The republicans will still be the party on whos watch OBL was able to kill thousands of Americans on 9/11/01

Oh my goodness, lol. You are gonna blame republicans (or their watch)for what OBL & extremist muslims did?

I can't wait till the next republican President is in house. I'm gonna pull out a race card, blame everything on liberals, blame Obama for everything, use double standards all time... No wait, that would make me a ... liberal. :tongue: :bang3:

Last edited:
Obama Job-Performance Numbers Up After Bin Laden Killing - New York Times/CBS Poll - NYTimes.com

The increase in Mr. Obama’s ratings came largely from Republicans and independents. Among independents, his approval rating increased 11 points from last month, to 52 percent, while among Republicans it rose 15 points, to 24 percent.

Among Democrats, 86 percent supported his job performance, compared with 79 percent in April.

Yep, a little state sanctioned murder, an invasion here or there, always good for a few political points. That's what it is all about isn't it?

RASMUSSEN: Still No Bounce for Obama...
Obama Approval Index: -13
Strongly Approve 24%
Strongly Disapprove 37%
Total Approval 48%
that won't last.

You really are a disgusting little shit. Using the 9-11 dead for cheap political point scoring.

You're no liberal, truthdon'tmatter.

By asking "how long it will last" you have implied it began.

I report that it never begun.
Which nobody can possibly conclude at this point in time.

I claimed no such thing.

Um...yeah, on the last page:

It will take at least 2 more days for the polling data to accurately reflect the degree of change since Sunday night.

I can understand someone forgetting what they said, say, 12 pages ago, but it takes someone particularly stupid to forget what they said ONE page ago, and then make it an issue.

You haven't much credability left in this thread. You'd better start another where you claim an imaginary "poll bounce" and then when your told it doesn't exist you can do a better job of pretending to have known that.

:lol:

I have no time for boors who want to flame instead of discussing the issues. Get back to the point or get on my ignore list.

On Nov 2012 OBL will still be dead, Obama will still be the president who presided over it and 911 will still have happend on the republican watch.

These are facts that will never fade away.

Which nobody can possibly conclude at this point in time.

I claimed no such thing.

Um...yeah, on the last page:

It will take at least 2 more days for the polling data to accurately reflect the degree of change since Sunday night.

I can understand someone forgetting what they said, say, 12 pages ago, but it takes someone particularly stupid to forget what they said ONE page ago, and then make it an issue.

You haven't much credability left in this thread. You'd better start another where you claim an imaginary "poll bounce" and then when your told it doesn't exist you can do a better job of pretending to have known that.

:lol:

I have no time for boors who want to flame instead of discussing the issues. Get back to the point or get on my ignore list.

:funnyface:

that won't last.

You really are a disgusting little shit. Using the 9-11 dead for cheap political point scoring.

As soon as I said that toi her (post 24) she diud what she seems to always do when she is defeated...she ran like the child she is.
I mean.....God forbid if she were to say "that was a little over the top and I was wrong"....NEVER!

that won't last.

holy fuck. I missed that part of her post. I was trying to help her out and she goes lower than whale shit.

that won't last.

So stating a fact about 911 is discusting to you?

How many times did you hear Bush mention 911?

Gulianni?

It is a cold hard fact that 911 happened when we had republicans in charge of our entire government.

That is a fact and facts are allowed to be paid attention to in any American policy discussion.

You dont like it because its true and you dont want your precious party to have to face the facts of their record.

So stating a fact about 911 is discusting to you?

How many times did you hear Bush mention 911?

Gulianni?

It is a cold hard fact that 911 happened when we had republicans in charge of our entire government.

That is a fact and facts are allowed to be paid attention to in any American policy discussion.

You dont like it because its true and you dont want your precious party to have to face the facts of their record.

Yikes, she's running with it.... Even your #1 Obama would shake his head TM.

Hes got the independents and the vast majority of the dems.

How is any R going to get enough of either of these groups to win an election?

They cant because they will have to pander to the birther and now deather people to win a primary.

The Rs are in big trouble
Its a long way till the election liberal,dont count your chickens before they hatch.If Gas
hits $5.00 a gallon your boy is toast.The first Bush got a big boost after 1st Gulf war and still lost to Clinton.

Forum List

Back