Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.

You mean the "documentary", "2000 Mules for Sister Trump"? It was saved on Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, most of the fraud found in the 2020 election was committed by Republicans.

You guys really need to let this go and move on. You're in danger of pissing away the midterms....that'd be such a shame. :)

You mean the "documentary", "2000 Mules for Sister Trump"? It was saved on Hunter Biden's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, most of the fraud found in the 2020 election was committed by Republicans.

You guys really need to let this go and move on. You're in danger of pissing away the midterms....that'd be such a shame. :)
I love the fact that your terror gets louder and higher pitched every time I read one of your new posts.

It's going to be so much fun showing you guys.

First of all you're delirious and second of all I was moving away from it for a while too, but only because I was sick of nothing coming about it. I was also tired of talking about it when nothing was happening BUT that doesn't mean that the people responsible shouldn't still face consequences since they committed a crime.

I love the fact that your terror gets louder and higher pitched every time I read one of your new posts.

It's going to be so much fun showing you guys.
What terror? You fucking idiots have had almost two years to present one shred of evidence of massive voter fraud..and have come up with nothing.

Go away. Even if Republicans somehow manage to take back the House, they're just as good as neutered.
No agenda. No new ideas. Just the same old grievance and victim whining.

And if Republicans end up pissing away the chance to take back both Houses, I promise, I'll have a great deal of fun rubbing your nose in it.

What terror? You fucking idiots have had almost two years to present one shred of evidence of massive voter fraud..and have come up with nothing.

Go away. Even if Republicans somehow manage to take back the House, they're just as good as neutered.
No agenda. No new ideas. Just the same old grievance and victim whining.

And if Republicans end up pissing away the chance to take back both Houses, I promise, I'll have a great deal of fun rubbing your nose in it.
You don't even hide it well.

One little comment and we have three paragraphs of your high-pitched squealing.

Please keep it up. It's better than TV!

First of all you're delirious and second of all I was moving away from it for a while too, but only because I was sick of nothing coming about it. I was also tired of talking about it when nothing was happening BUT that doesn't mean that the people responsible shouldn't still face consequences since they committed a crime.
After almost two years, nothing has STILL come of it. Not one shred of evidence there was massive voter fraud.
Everything's been shot down.

So, when do you move on?

Worried?

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
They are being held accountable every week, being found guilty as charged and it is not over yet. The Trump administration had 4 years (until voted out of office) to prosecute Hunter (who had nothing to do with the 2020 election, by anybody's account) and the same 4 years to prosecute Hillary, who also had nothing to do with the 2020. I do not know if the people that tried to hold up the recording of the electoral college vote, in order to draw up and slip in false slates of electors without even a single governor's signature have been prosecuted yet or not. It is hard to keep track with so many being found guilty, pleading guilty, for plea deals, many admitting not only their guilt, but that they were duped by trump.
Cheer up. Support the rule of law and enjoy the show. Most of us, saw this coming, as we never stopped supporting the rule of law.

Forum List

Back