🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Pence keep Trump's cabinet?

Will Pence install a new cabinet?

• Yes, he knows Trump's people are nuts

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he like Trump's people

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not applicable, because Pence is going down too

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Or will he put in his own people?

I see what you did there.

In similar fashion: "When did you stop beating your wife?" :eusa_hand:
Don't be weird, guy

It's called a "gotcha" question as is this poll. Pence is never going to be the president, why do you choose to slander the president of the United States without honest facts and details?
Where did I slander Donnie? Anyways, please stop derailing the thread and let us know what you think Pence will do if it turns out Trump did, in fact, engage in crimes against America.

After the 2024 election yes.
You can thank Obama and Clinton for their criminal actions and destroying your party!
Actually, I'm getting ready to thank Trump for doing more to destroy modern social conservatism than even Dubya did
I would like to thank Hillary and Obama
Poll assumes facts not in evidence
Oh don't be a tease. "Facts not in evidence" has never stopped you GOP rubes before. Plus I've got a full-blown FBI espionage and treason investigation on my side.
Why do you do that? I have seen nothing about treason. Adding another lie to the narrative?
Why did I do what? Trump's the one under investigation, not me :dunno:

You can thank Obama and Clinton for their criminal actions and destroying your party!
Actually, I'm getting ready to thank Trump for doing more to destroy modern social conservatism than even Dubya did
Oh don't be a tease. "Facts not in evidence" has never stopped you GOP rubes before. Plus I've got a full-blown FBI espionage and treason investigation on my side.
Why do you do that? I have seen nothing about treason. Adding another lie to the narrative?
Not for treason.

Not for treason.
Colluding with Russia to sabotage our free election? I think you have a different definition of treason than I do.

Or will he put in his own people?

I see what you did there.

In similar fashion: "When did you stop beating your wife?" :eusa_hand:
Don't be weird, guy

It's called a "gotcha" question as is this poll. Pence is never going to be the president, why do you choose to slander the president of the United States without honest facts and details?
The facts are still emerging. My first reaction on Trump's election is that Trump was the bigger threat to the Republican party. It seems the first two conservative parties committed suicide? But then we did go through the Great Depression so perhaps the Republicans are safer today than early in our history.

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.
Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Only in regressive wet dreams. Be sure and wash the sheets.

Not for treason.
Colluding with Russia to sabotage our free election? I think you have a different definition of treason than I do.
We probably do.

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

You should have included an option in the poll of ROFLMFAO, it would get a bunch of votes.

You should have included an option in the poll of ROFLMFAO, it would get a bunch of votes.
Geez you think collusion with foreign enemies to throw a U.S. election is funny? That explains a lot actually.

I think it's funny you've had you poll up for almost an hour, and only received 3 votes.

Ew pervert

You're the one eating all this shit and you call me a perv?

Ew pervert

Gross now you're talking about eating feces. Fuck dude... maybe you should try 4chan

Geez you think collusion with foreign enemies to throw a U.S. election is funny? That explains a lot actually.

Nah, just your eating all this shit and regurgitating it, now that's funny.

Ew pervert

Gross now you're talking about eating feces. Fuck dude... maybe you should try 4chan

Well stop doing it.

Forum List

Back