🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will President Pence keep Trump's cabinet?

Will Pence install a new cabinet?

• Yes, he knows Trump's people are nuts

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he like Trump's people

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not applicable, because Pence is going down too

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
and a total of 30 posts in that thread.

Yeah all your threads are shit

Quality, unlike what you put out
Bitch I just beat your yearlong poll in votes and posts in less then an hour and a half.

giphy.gif

And you're still clueless on the appropriate uses of "then" and "than". ROFLMFAO

The absurdly biased framing of this poll notwithstanding ("he knows Trump's people are crazy"), I very much doubt that Pence will keep Trump's cabinet if he runs for President in 2024 (after Trump's 2020 re-election).

New presidents like to bring different people in to start new leadership, like how George H.W. Bush did after he was elected in 1988 at the end of Reagan's term, despite the fact that they were both Republicans. He replaced old Cabinet members, like Secretary of State George Schultz, with new ones.

I'm sorry to see that the OP is so ultraliberal he can't even frame a poll neutrally :doubt:
The kid can't get out of his mom's basement without a crane. It was not a serious poll or question. It was a troll job. I never report this type of crap, but please never mistake her/him as a serious poster interested in an honest discussion.
Get off the n00bs nuts you fairy :slap:

Nice spelling, genius.

Yes, Trump is a legitimate president who legitimately won the Presidency, setting the record for the most votes ever received by the Republican candidate in a presidential election.

He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million, but that was solely due to the ultraliberal strongholds of California, whose residents turned out in droves to support HRC (she won California by 4.3 million votes). If you take out California, Trump won the popular vote by over 1 million.

The whole reason the Founders enacted the electoral college was so that big states wouldn't have unlimited power to bully and control the smaller states. Why should a bunch of ultraliberal voters from a big, Democratic state get to decide such an important election, considering how unrepresentative they are of the country, hmm?

I hope you enjoy wallowing in your self-pity for the next eight years. :afro:

Bitch I just beat your yearlong poll in votes and posts in less then an hour and a half.

giphy.gif

Doesn't mean diddly squat. I've been watching the news and it seems Obama, Comey and cohorts are the ones in trouble. The left is blowing smoke.
FOX is blowing smoke, change the channel and see what is really going on outside of Trump controlled media! ;)

Interesting...

Which news channel is giving you the straight skinny?

ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN?

(btw, the only time I see Fox is when I pass thru the living room and the wife is watching it)

giphy.gif

and you had to go back that far to find one that would suit your needs.

200.gif

Amazing all your partisan friends didn't jump on your partisan poll.
Literally searched "poll" by you and it was the first thing to pop up. And it was complete shit, as expected.

If any knows shit, it would be you, I see you're still regurgitating it.

giphy.gif

Doesn't mean diddly squat. I've been watching the news and it seems Obama, Comey and cohorts are the ones in trouble. The left is blowing smoke.
FOX is blowing smoke, change the channel and see what is really going on outside of Trump controlled media! ;)

Interesting...

ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN?

(btw, the only time I see Fox is when I pass thru the living room and the wife is watching it)
the newspapers have done some incredible, award worthy imo, investigative work!

The absurdly biased framing of this poll notwithstanding ("he knows Trump's people are crazy"), I very much doubt that Pence will keep Trump's cabinet if he runs for President in 2024 (after Trump's 2020 re-election).

New presidents like to bring different people in to start new leadership, like how George H.W. Bush did after he was elected in 1988 at the end of Reagan's term, despite the fact that they were both Republicans. He replaced old Cabinet members, like Secretary of State George Schultz, with new ones.

I'm sorry to see that the OP is so ultraliberal he can't even frame a poll neutrally :doubt:
The kid can't get out of his mom's basement without a crane. It was not a serious poll or question. It was a troll job. I never report this type of crap, but please never mistake her/him as a serious poster interested in an honest discussion.
Nice spelling, genius.

Yes, Trump is a legitimate president who legitimately won the Presidency, setting the record for the most votes ever received by the Republican candidate in a presidential election.

He lost the popular vote by almost 3 million, but that was solely due to the ultraliberal strongholds of California, whose residents turned out in droves to support HRC (she won California by 4.3 million votes). If you take out California, Trump won the popular vote by over 1 million.

The whole reason the Founders enacted the electoral college was so that big states wouldn't have unlimited power to bully and control the smaller states. Why should a bunch of ultraliberal voters from a big, Democratic state get to decide such an important election, considering how unrepresentative they are of the country, hmm?

I hope you enjoy wallowing in your self-pity for the next eight years. :afro:

n00bs, lol! How old are you kido? Seriously. I feel badly for you.

Or will he put in his own people?

If you bed wetters on the far left keep fantasizing about Trump getting impeached instead of coming up with a new party platform that's going to woo back blue collar workers in the Mid West...you can pretty much kiss the next election adios and then Pence will most likely be running against some unknown Democrat in 2024. Pence willl most likely HAVE to put in new people because after eight long years most Cabinet members are more than ready to move on to other things.

giphy.gif

Interesting...

ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN?

the newspapers have done some incredible, award worthy imo, investigative work!

agree

But I only get information from AP, UPI, and Reuters.

I semi trust them

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.
Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Another leftist wet dream...the dems have nothing but "circumstantial something or other"
The CIA doesn't LIKE being called Nazis. And smart people don't like bs propaganda and idiots taking over...

If you bed wetters on the far left keep fantasizing about Trump getting impeached instead of coming up with a new party platform that's going to woo back blue collar workers in the Mid West...you can pretty much kiss the next election adios and then Pence will most likely be running against some unknown Democrat in 2024. Pence willl most likely HAVE to put in new people because after eight long years most Cabinet members are more than ready to move on to other things.
Blue collar workers are about to get completely shat on. It saddens me that they placed their hopes in an elitist billionaire who never worked for anything a day in his life.

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.
Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Another leftist wet dream...the dems have nothing but "circumstantial something or other"
The CIA doesn't LIKE being called Nazis. And smart people don't like bs propaganda and idiots taking over...

Like "you" know what smart people like, Franco! :blowup:

giphy.gif

And you're still clueless on the appropriate uses of "then" and "than". ROFLMFAO
Oh no a typo!!!

giphy.gif

ROFLMFAO, typo my ass it seems to be a liberal trait, you all must have gone to the same reformatory school.

Blue collar workers are about to get completely shat on. It saddens me that they placed their hopes in an elitist billionaire who never worked for anything a day in his life.

You're betting the farm on that...so what happens if Trump actually improves the economy and starts adding real jobs? You think you're sad now? You're going to be inconsolable if Trump's policies work and your far left candidates won't be able to get elected town dog catcher. Know what I'm saying?

How so? Again, how did Obama address the billionaires? What exactly did he do? FYI... this is exactly what he wanted. High poverty. Larger block of people beholden to the government.

There shouldn't be a president Pence seeing as tho Trump is now an illigetimate President.

Or as they say in twitter, a "so called President"
It would be nice if we could do that, but there is no contemplation of a situation like this in our Constitution so it would take some real legal wrangling to realize a do-over. That's not to say it isn't possible, but it's a huge stretch.

When Donald J. Trump goes - and he is going, because his campaign colluded with the Russians and the GOP will use this to get rid of a very unintelligent & uninformed man who is wildly unpredictable and potentially very dangerous to the party AND the country - we will get President Pence.

I believe it is highly unlikely that Pence was kept in the loop on the Russian connections. He may very well have guessed and kept quiet, but I'm betting he has plausible deniability and will survive the purge of Trump.

Pence will purge all of Trump's White House goon squad. He will likely also replace a number of Trump's cabinet picks, but because he was very involved in running the transition, I believe a number of those cabinet picks are ones he likely encouraged Trump to make. I'd wager that under President Pence, we may get a Secretary of State Romney after all.

While Pence is a religious right freak who would NEVER have been elected on his own merit, he's better than nut job Trump - and better, I think, than the pathologically damaged Paul Ryan.

In 2018 the GOP is going to lose both houses of Congress - and in 2020, the White House too.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a very healthy 84; I suspect she will be like Oliver Wendell Holmes and serve until she's 90. Her seat will be filled by the next Democratic President.

Now the poll we really need is the one where we vote for favorite D Presidential candidates for 2020.

Last edited:
"In 2018 the GOP is going to lose both houses of Congress - and in 2020, the White House too."

Care to make a wager on all three predictions?

Forum List

Back