Will President Pence keep Trump's cabinet?

Will Pence install a new cabinet?

• Yes, he knows Trump's people are nuts

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he like Trump's people

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not applicable, because Pence is going down too

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
and a total of 30 posts in that thread.

Yeah all your threads are shit

Quality, unlike what you put out
Bitch I just beat your yearlong poll in votes and posts in less then an hour and a half.

giphy.gif

Bitch I just beat your yearlong poll in votes and posts in less then an hour and a half.

giphy.gif

and you had to go back that far to find one that would suit your needs.

200.gif

Amazing all your partisan friends didn't jump on your partisan poll.
Literally searched "poll" by you and it was the first thing to pop up. And it was complete shit, as expected.

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.
Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you're right, I leave the board. If you're wrong you do.

giphy.gif

200.gif

Literally searched "poll" by you and it was the first thing to pop up. And it was complete shit, as expected.

Complete shit?

NO...

to be COMPLETE shit, it would have to be as partisan as yours.

But then, partisan is all you can do, isn't it?

Trump right again huh OP? Natural reaction is to project. That's what liberals do.

It's Trump's fault you're corrupt and always wrong.
Please stay on topic. Revelations over the last few days have made it pretty clear Trump is going to be on his way out soon, and I'd like to see people's answers to my poll.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you're right, I leave the board. If you're wrong you do.

I'd take you up on that offer if Comey hadn't been a major part of the movement to throw the election in favor of Trump. He'll sweep this under the rug if the price is right. My hope is that the price right now is too high for Trump to afford.

giphy.gif

200.gif

Complete shit?

NO...

Your crying and whining is boring

The absurdly biased framing of this poll notwithstanding ("he knows Trump's people are crazy"), I very much doubt that Pence will keep Trump's cabinet if he runs for President in 2024 (after Trump's 2020 re-election).

New presidents like to bring different people in to start new leadership, like how George H.W. Bush did after he was elected in 1988 at the end of Reagan's term, despite the fact that they were both Republicans. He replaced old Cabinet members, like Secretary of State George Schultz, with new ones.

I'm sorry to see that the OP is so ultraliberal he can't even frame a poll neutrally :doubt:

giphy.gif

200.gif

Complete shit?

NO...

Your crying and whining is boring

My hand is getting sore.

200.gif

TOS is basing his opinion on "possibly", appears", "suggests", "circumstantial", "may have, "suspicions", "not conclusive", "unverified", etc. But to him that is a sure indication of guilt.

I have never used the term "Libtard" before, but in this instance it seems appropriate.

The absurdly biased framing of this poll notwithstanding ("he knows Trump's people are crazy"), I very much doubt that Pence will keep Trump's cabinet if he runs for President in 2024 (after Trump's 2020 re-election).

New presidents like to bring different people in to start new leadership, like how George H.W. Bush did after he was elected in 1988 at the end of Reagan's term, despite the fact that they were both Republicans. He replaced old Cabinet members, like Secretary of State George Schultz, with new ones.

I'm sorry to see that the OP is so ultraliberal he can't even frame a poll neutrally :doubt:
You'll find that the OP can't tell his ass from his elbow.

The kid can't get out of his mom's basement without a crane. It was not a serious poll or question. It was a troll job. I never report this type of crap, but please never mistake her/him as a serious poster interested in an honest discussion.

There shouldn't be a president Pence seeing as tho Trump is now an illigetimate President.

Or as they say in twitter, a "so called President"

giphy.gif

Doesn't mean diddly squat. I've been watching the news and it seems Obama, Comey and cohorts are the ones in trouble. The left is blowing smoke.
FOX is blowing smoke, change the channel and see what is really going on outside of Trump controlled media! ;)

Damn what a waste of a 1st post. Stupid af.

Forum List

Back